#immoral offer Chapter 29

Zayn

'I do not believe you'll be able to get 20% in the company,' Seth said.

'I only took care of her for a few months. I'm not attached to her,' I interjected. 'Now you will take care of everything, but you know that I managed to get rid of your two casinos thanks to which you have hooks for those who currently help you.'

'I know,' He said. 'And most importantly now I will deal with the matter of the blocks you wanted to buy and convert into a hotel.'

'Very well,' I said. 'Let you succeed, Seth.'

'I do not believe you're giving up so easily?'

'Easy?' I answered the question with a question. 'Besides, I did not give up. I will simply stand by and look at you to pull out a helping hand to you once,' I said, and he smiled under his breath.

I visited Dan Malko in the afternoon. The secretary invited me to the office. I sat on the couch and took a cup of peanuts from the table. I was busy remembering yesterday with Liam.

'I see you feel at home, Zayn?'

'Sure, yes,' I answered.

'I love your behavior, how can you not love your intelligence, your charisma?'

'I do not know, but I love myself too,' I answered jokingly.

'You start work from Monday,' He said. 'You will be the manager. Of course, I will bring everything to you. I checked these blocks, and Andre tries to make the city recognize the area as monuments.' He looked at me and I nodded. ' And from what I know and so you have already contributed to this place and what now?'

'Nothing,' I answered. 'Niall, as long as there is to carry out a few transactions, and Seth will agree to everything to stop me. Niall will just be like I asked him invested in blocks, or in their renewal as other companies, so when the little brother finds out a little will destroy the company's budget, then ...'

'I'm entering the action and offering him help,' Dan said. 'I will become a shareholder, and when I persuade him for a few worse moves, I will take back the company and give it to you.'

'Rather, we connect both companies and create unity, right daddy?' I asked, and he smiled at me.

'Yes, it will be a family business,' Dan answered, or rather announced. 'It's a pity you asked me to be your father so late.' I decided to leave. 'When can I consider you a son?' He asked.

'When Seth surrenders,' I grumbled and left the office.

####

Liam

'Thank you for hiring me at McDonald's,' I said, handing the napkins to Harry.

'There is not, for which, but you could keep Malik's money, you have to bear with someone like him,' Friend said and patted me on the shoulder. 'When it comes to treating my grandfather, I will help you and somehow the old man will get this treatment.'

'I talked to the doctor about this. The money that Zayn gave me would last for two months ...'

'Why did you take so little from him then?' Hazz asked. I shrugged. 'So for two months we will be able to collect more installments, and there is nothing to hurry up with, because we will see if this treatment will help, no?'

'Exactly. May it work.'

'Going back to reality, take out the trash,' He said, and I nodded.

I left the premises and headed towards the baskets.

'Payno!' I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw David standing in the street. 'What's up? Did you leave the prince?' I approached him.

'The deal has expired,' I said, and he shook his head. 'Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever,' I whispered.

'And I thought he would keep you longer,' He mumbled.

'Honestly, too,' I strangled and moved toward the entrance.

'Hold on, Payno,' He said, and I waved to him and tried to smile.

####

Zayn

I returned to my apartment. At the entrance boxes were waiting for me. I went inside the room and watched the room. Nostalgia came.

'Zayn packed everything,' Richard said. 'Liam left in the morning, but he left it for you," he said and held out the gray package from which the money was sticking out.' He did not take the money. I smiled at him, I dropped my head and held the salary envelope in my hand. His reward for these twenty days. 'I do not interfere, but I liked this boy for making you smile on your face and it would be a shame to lose it. It would be a shame to lose him,' He said, patting me on the shoulder. 'See you later. We invite you again, Malik.'

'Thank you, Richard.' I said and sat on the couch.

I arrived late at the resort where Liam's grandfather lives. I met with the doctor and gave it to the DPS account, in which Mr. Peter is half of the sum, but I wanted a better room for the old lady, some attraction and I spent the remainder on his treatment. When leaving, I decided to look into his room, but the nurse took me to the garden, where he was staying with several grandparents. They played chess. I got to them.

#####

Liam

I opened the door.

'Can I go in?' Zayn asked.

'Please,' I answered and let him in. 'Did I forget something from the apartment? If so, tomorrow I will take it on my way to my grandfather. I started work today.'

'Can you shut up and let me say something?' He asked, interfering with my statement. 'We have finished twenty days and I know that giving you money you thought it was the end, but I wanted to settle all the matters from that period to the end.'

'From that period?' I asked.

'Do not interrupt me, please,' Zayn said. I nodded and sat on the chair. 'Today or as you prefer from tomorrow, I would like you to come to me. He treated me the way I treat you. You are for me.' He fell silent. 'I want you to become my other half, partner, friend. My all. That's my private universe.'

I got up and approached him. I smiled and he returned the gesture. I pulled him close to him, wrapped my arms around him. The warmth of his body was the best ending of the day when I felt lost in the thought that I was not with him anymore, I am no longer his. I kissed him gently, and after a while I deepened my kiss. Zayn, of course, returned the kiss. He moved his hand from my cheek to my neck and began to caress him with cold fingers. I could not resist I groaned in his mouth, our breathing mixed. He started each of my next sighs closed with his lips, which pressed against my lips more and more. In response, I moved my hands on his back, slipped his fingers under his shirt. Zayn hissed and moved away from my lips. I saw a smile on his face, or rather a smile.

'Well, what I love your skin,' I whispered, looking into Zayn's eyes.

'I love the touch of your skin at my, near, intense and ...' My beloved whispered.

'I love you, Zayn,' I interjected and kissed him again very intrusively.