#immoral offer Chapter 14

Liam

I woke up in a strong embrace. I smiled under my breath. I gently tried to get out of my embrace so as not to wake up Zayn, but when I looked up I saw him look at me.

'What did you intend?'

'Get out of bed so as not to wake you up,' I said.

'You failed. What now?' He asked.

'I can.' I did not finish, because Zayn touched my lips. 'And what's next?' I asked.

'Nothing,' He said, pulling away from me, but he still did not let me out of his grasp. His hands were still laced on my back. 'If I offered you the first time, when we saw only sex without money, would you agree?'

'No,' I stifled.

'Why?' Zayn asked.

'I do not know. Maybe your beauty is not as impressive as you think.'

'It is not,' He said with a smirk. 'Zayn means beautiful, so even ...'

'Will you start bragging now?' I asked.

'Maybe a little.'

'It does not suit you,' I said.

'How can you know?' Zayn asked.

'I know you're confident. However, sometimes, it seems to me that you are pretending to be arrogant, not to allow a person who, in your opinion, may become a threat,' I said.

'Like what?' He asked carefully looking at me, or rather at my lips.

'You're afraid someone will hurt you,' I said

'Perhaps I am afraid that someone will know me too much and will not accept my faults, these little advantages,' He said.

'Seriously?'I asked, I asked and he let me out a little from a hug, but after a while he took me back into body hug. It was nice.

'Now I am,' He said.

'What are you?'

'I have a question and would like to receive a sincere answer, okay?' Zayn asked, and I nodded. 'School, work, housing and what else.'

'What else? I do not understand?' I asked.

'I think you did not make a quick decision,' Zayn said. 'Although it seemed so at first, but you were late to the hotel on the day the contract expired. It means that you have hesitated yet, and although I am looking at myself, I know that I am divine is not me, but money more ...'

'I would not like to talk about it,' I interjected. 'If I start this topic I will be sad, so please do not ask,' I said, touching his cheek with my hand.

'Good,' Zayn said.

I went to my grandfather's room. He slept. I sat on an armchair and stared at his wrinkled face, hands. When I touched the pillow, he opened his eyes to correct it.

'Liam,' He murmured my name a bit uneasily. 'Will you call dad?'

'Grandpa my daddy dead,' I said, and he was sad.

'I forget sometimes the most import ant,' Grandpa said. 'I feel bad lately.'

'I know, but it will be fine. I promise you that after these drugs you will feel better.'

'Do not bother me, boy. In the end, think about yourself and your dreams. You need another life,' He said and held out his hand to me. I caught his hand. 'Be selfish.' After a while, the nurse came into the room.