#immoral offer Chapter 30

Zayn

I woke up tired but very happy. I smiled at the thought of hastily packing Liam's most necessary things so that he could move in the same day. We were joking, we were carrying boxes to the apartment, we were arranging his things until late in my day, or rather our wardrobe, watching the piano in a modest but nice room. I got up from the couch looking at the other side of the chair, sleeping in a blanket of Liam. I smiled again and after a while I threw a pillow towards him. He was in the chest. He woke up and looked at me.

'Breakfast?' I asked, and he nodded. 'Scrambled eggs?' He nodded again, and I shook my head with a smirk stuck to my face. 'I'm going to do it, and you embrace the living room,' I said.

'I'll do it soon,' Liam said.

I went to the kitchen. Slowly, I began to prepare the meal carefully. Recently I found out that with him I found my peace and quiet. With him it is that even his voice has become the consolation of my nerves. With him is so that his touch, so tender and subtle, gives bliss to my dreams. My sleep becomes calm, and his gaze makes me smile on my face, which looks like the first smile of a small kid, who has been haunted by a new, yet incomplete, world.

The second, third, fourth day, and then another, another one and I wake up again next to Liam. I can see his face, his eyes closed, he breathes calmly, his hands are stacked close to his body, his hair is scattered on a white pillow and I see him as I can not, can not, and most importantly I can not live without him.

Less than two hours later, Mela appeared in our apartment in the company of Peter, grandfather Liam. I saw that Payno is a happy sight of an old woman who, just as he smiled, after a while staring at his characters, pounced on his neck.

When I left, I heard from Liam: 'Thank you.'

'You're welcome. It really is not. I like your grandfather and I hope that someday we will be able to take him permanently,' I said. Peter heard it and patted me on the back.

'You're a good kid,' Grandfather mumbled and I looked at him and nodded.

In the afternoon I showed up at Niall's house. The man watched the movie, and there was a stack of documents in front of him.

'How are you?' I asked sitting down on the couch.

'Nobody started destroying people as fast as Seth ...'

'I do not want to hear it,' I interjected. 'I just hope that he will benefit from Dan's proposal at the right time.'

'Sure,' Niall said. 'However, I do not understand what you risk so much and you did not stay in your father's company.'

'I could not work for Seth and fulfill his whims with a curled up tail. Besides, I was hoping that he would take care of the company properly and be able to live his life,' I said, turning my eyes away from him.

'Will you take care of Malko's job? You will become a manager and what then? Do you think it's a job for you since you like more power?' A friend asked.

' I do not like power. I was adapted to it,' I said, looking at the picture that hung on his white wall. Red poppies, full of red, too much red flowers that grow on a green meadow covered with summer rains and muscled by a cool, evening wind. 'I think I would like to get a job in the cities chasing the authorities, to fulfill a couple of childhood dreams for the money I have earned. So much. I am still young, too young to finish in four walls empty places, people, corporations. Current job is temporary. We will not keep up with Liam's job,' I said with a slight smile.

'Good luck,' Niall said.

####

Liam

Seth entered the apartment with force. He was drunk. Very upset. He sat on the couch and started talking about Zayn's scam. His plans and connections with Malko and setting him a trap. I did not understand anything. At last he looked at me and mumbled: 'I feel sorry for you.'

'I do not need it,' I said, and he shook his head.

'You will never be happy with him, because he ...'

'Stop it,' I interjected.

'You know why he gave me back the company?' He asked, but I was not going to answer. 'He knew for a long time that he was planning to get rid of him. I wanted to make a big entrance, but he tried to take it away. Unfortunately, I will not give him this satisfaction. I will never let him take what is mine. Understand!' Seth raised his voice. ' I thought you were different than those who gave in to him, but you are like everyone. Cowards, fallen, humble.'

'I fell in love with Zayn,' I interjected. 'Then I knew it was my love.' I sat opposite and, looking at his damaged shell, began to speak. 'I fell in love with him and gave up on him pride and prejudice. Even at some point I gave up because I felt that I could not live without it. I do not know if it was difficult, because in every worse behavior, arrogance I found a part of delicacy. And when love came in my heart, I knew that I trusted him like no one else. I understand him and I wanted to be with him. I just care about him as I never cared about you, Anton, and I know that even if it fails, nobody will ever be as much a part of me as him,' I said.

' Liam.' I heard Zayn's voice. I turned my face towards him and smiled, feeling a blush on cheeks. We looked at each other for a moment. 'Will you marry or help you, Seth?' Zayn asked.

'I will leave,' He announced and left the flat without much resistance.

We were alone.

'The last thing I wanted in my life is love, but somewhere in the middle I know I need it, yet I know that what I can feel will hurt. Love hurts,' Zayn said.

'Only sometimes,' I whispered.

I do not know when it happened, but we landed in the bedroom. The kisses were slow and deep, and Zayn's hand wandered over my chest. His touch was sure, exciting, and the kisses slid on to the next parts of the body ... I tipped my toes as he touched the tongue with his tongue, and his hands began to massage his buttocks. I inhaled loudly. I touched his arm, tightened the fingertips on his skin. He smiled, he slipped two or three fingers into my hole, I was all shaking as he began to move them. I moaned when his caresses became strong, strong, I moved my hips, and he reached as far as possible, he was so close to my most sensitive point. Zayn stopped after a while, and when I looked away from me I pushed him to the bedding. His back collided with velvet bedding. I laid on it comfortably. I reached into the belt of trousers, unbuttoned, and then pulled off his pants and put his fingers around his dick. I wrapped my head in warm breath, put my lips under him, and he shuddered. I started to move, and Zayn wove his hand in my hair and gently steered me ... He rose quickly looking in my eyes, he pulled my thighs out, I felt shivers when he touched me, his hands landed on my lower abdomen, he leaned in and he kissed me. I grabbed him by the shoulders. I moved to my side as he began to move. He moved on me, in me, increasing intensity, caresses, movements. My head was spinning with growing pleasure, his breathing, moans and my sighs. Everything even these petting caresses became the fulfillment of love ... He moved faster. He clung to my skin, put his mouth in it, and sometimes he eagerly brought my lips closer to hiss, tightened his fingers on his hips, reached up to the nape of his neck, pushed. I threw my head back when he entered into me for the last time, I shouted, and he took my body very much into his own. An extraordinary moment. Perfect elation. Excellent pleasure.

'I love you, Liam,' He whispered.

'I know. I love you too, Zayn,' I said, touching his cheek, chin and a kiss on his lips.