#immoral offer Chapter 9

Zayn

'I signed the last documents?' I asked, watching Niall inspect the paper .

'I think so, but I have to check everything,' The lawyer said, and at the same time my friend. I looked at my watch then. It was 20:57.

'Are you waiting for someone?' Niall asked.

'I suppose he will not come,' Tom told me, who was playing in the living room of another stupid war game.

'You should not be in case check what is happening in the casino?' I asked, annoyed by his allusion.

'Easy,' Tom mumbled, putting down the joystick. 'I'll go to the casino and see how things are on Friday night.'

'Thank You,' I growled. Tom left. Niall finally put a pile of documents in his briefcase. He sat on a chair and reached for a glass of cold lemonade. I was nervous about the lack of reaction, answers from Liam, that's why everything irritated me. He even bothered me the way my lawyer touched the walls of the glass vessel with his hand.

'I want to stay alone. You can go now?' I asked politely.

'I understands. I'm leaving already," Niall said.

'Thanks.' I quit breathlessly hearing how the old family clock strikes the twenty-first. Niall hurriedly took the bag and moved toward the exit. I decided to behave culturally enough that I went to the door with him. "I apologize for my behavior," I said, wanting to behave well in relation to a friend who has been helping me in business a few long years.

'Sometimes you do not be nice, Zayn. I'm used to it," He said, and I glanced at the timekeeper hanging on the wall. 'Why do you look at the clock today?' Niall asked.

'Does not matter. With the rest and so is already two minutes after, so.' I fell silent when I noticed that he was looking at me strangely.

Niall opened the door, and I saw that a stooped creature was slowly emerging behind his form. Liam looked nervous, embarrassed. He held a mobile phone and a jockey in his hands, which he put on his head after a moment.

'Good morning,' Liam said, looking at the blonde crossing the threshold. Niall replied. I stared at the boy and could not believe it is here. However, knowing that he was late and brought me to frustration, I slammed the door to my apartment. 'Zayn?' I heard through the closed entrance. He had a pleasant voice.

I did not answer. There was silence. For a moment, it seemed to me that I could hear footsteps moving away, so I quickly opened the entrance. Liam stood in the same place.

'The contract is not valid,' I announced.

'Did you find someone else?' Liam asked, which made me laugh a lot. "I understand," He said and bent down for the suitcase, or rather not a large sports bag. He wanted to leave, so I caught him by the wrist. I squeezed him. I felt how warm it is, how pleasantly his skin works on mine, allowing me to counteract, feel, react. 'Can you let me go?' He asked again.

'You misunderstood me, Liam. You're late. It's just that the contract has expired because you have not complied with my request,' I said.

'And that was a request?'

I smiled at him. He returned the gesture.

'Come in,' I said, freeing him grip.

   Liam sat on the couch and I sat next to him. It seemed to me that he was embarrassed, so I joined as the first to act. I decided to start a conversation with conditions.