Chapter 18

-Demi's POV-

My eyes opened, and I squinted as the sunlight peered in through the white curtains in the room.

I shifted on my right side to face Wilmer, and a smile crept up on my face as I gazed at his handsome face.

I bought my hand up to his cheek, pulling myself closer to his body and lay a soft kiss on his cheek. He shifted a little at the touch, and slowly his eyes opened.

He looked at me and smiled, then kissed my lips.

"Did I wake you?" I asked, a bit guilty.

He shook his head, "I was slightly awake already." he answered.

"The sun wouldn't let me sleep" he added, making a cute pouty face.

My heart melted, "You're so cute" I laughed out, and kissed him once again.

He blushed slightly at that, letting out a soft chuckle.

"Why are you up so early néna?" he asked.

I shrugged, playing with the ends of his hair.

"I don't want you to leave again Wilmer" I said abruptly. "When we reach LA, you'll go off to work and I'll have to go to mine" I said sadly.

He sighed, knowing I hated it when he left.

He brought his hand towards my face, moving the hairstrand that had fallen in front of my eyes, and tugging it behind my ear.

"I know néna and I don't want to leave, but you know I can't stay either" he said.

I nodded slowly, completely aware that I was being a bit selfish.

He spooned me, pulling me closer until my back touched his hard chest and eventually, a tear rolled down my eyes and I fell asleep once again.
-

After lunch, I decided to hang out with my mom at the mall before I had to leave for LA in the next two days.

Maddie and Dallas decided to spend the day with Adeena and Eliena. Adeena and Eliena didn't get to meet my dad since he was on a business trip but he knew what had been going on these past two weeks and he was itching to meet them.

Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to meet them anytime soon.

Mum and I got back home around 4 in the evening, only to find Maddie, Adeena and Elle with a huge mess in the kitchen.

Flour coated the counter-tops, blobs of chocolate batter spilled on the floor, and splashes of it on the walls too. They themselves looked like a mess, with buttery hands and flour stuck to their faces.

"Oh my goodness!" mum said, her eyes going wide.

"What happened here?" she demanded to know, directing it towards Maddie.

"The bowl just slipped, I swear!" Maddie said instantly, trying to defend herself as well as Adeena and Eliena.

"Yeah, it did!" Eliena and Adeena said at the same time.

My mum remained silent as her gaze shifted around the messy kitchen.

Maddie glanced in my direction, begging with her eyes for me to help her.

I held back the cheeky smile that was taking over my face, and walked towards Maddie.

"What were you trying to make Mads?" I asked.

"Umm...a chocolate cake?" she said, though it sounded more like a question.

My mum looked slightly annoyed, but she knew how clumsy we all were in this house.

Eventually, she sighed and a smile crept up on her face.

"You're lucky young lady, I've had a pretty good day. I'm not in the mood to yell at anyone" my mum said.

Relief spread over Maddie's faces and Addy's and Elle's face lit up.

"Just please clean up the kitchen baby girl" mum said to Maddie and walked up to her room.

"Oh my God, I thought I was getting screwed for sure today" Maddie said with relief.

"Thank me. I helped make her day awesome" I said cheekily.

"Oh shut up. Just help us" Maddie said, though she smiled at my comment.

I laughed and kept my purse down on the kitchen table, "Alright, let's get this over with" I said.
_______________________________________

I know the chapter's too short, I'm sorry! Tbh, I ran out of ideas to add into this chapter, the next one will hopefully be better!

*

I hope you like the chapter!

Please vote by clicking the little star🌟 at the bottom!

*
Hope you have a great day!

Stay strong always❤