Chapter 95

BONUS CHAPTER

~Dilmer Wedding~

-Addy's POV-

A beautiful winter season was upon us and amidst that beauty was something even more magnificent-Demi and Wilmer's wedding.

I was a bridesmaid, dressed in a long strapless navy blue gown along with Maddie, Sirah, Selena and Marissa. Dallas was the Maid Of Honor and Elle was the flower girl.

It wasn't a big wedding. Demi and Wilmer wanted it to be a small ceremony witnessed by the people they love the most.

There was slight chatter in the chairs opposite the altar and I smiled as I saw Asheligh and Caelum walk in and take their seats with their parents.

Truth was, even though things were alright now, Caelum and I had broken up a month back. Things were getting harder and between his practice and my wobbly road to recovery, we couldn't make it work.

Among all that, there had been a huge misunderstanding on my part which, in short, involved Caelum cheating on me with another girl. When I understood that that only was my paranoia and anxiety taking it's toll on me, I apologized but we gave each other some space.

We had gotten back together just two weeks back.

The chatter died down when the soft ceremonius music began playing. I grinned at Wilmer whose face was glowing with happiness, and turned my attention to my mother walking down the aisle.

Demi's looked so incredibly gorgeous that I wasn't surprised when I noticed Wilmer's eyes tearing up. Her makeup was simple but what captured the eye was her complete natural beauty.

Her dress was long, and of a light shade of pink. It was full sleeved, with a V-Neck line. The sleeves were fabricated with lace with a beaded top. The part below her stomach was of silk with a laced net covering it making the shade of pink look really light and almost pastel. Her hair was short as always, with a stunning hairstyle of a single braid and wavy curls.

Eddie teared up as he gave her away and Wilmer flashed him a warm smile. Demi and Wilmer locked eyes and Demi smiled from ear to ear.

The ceremony started with the common rituals; the addressing of the couple, the blessings of the parents and so on.

When it was time for the vows, Wilmer spoke first.

"Demi, my beautiful girl, to the world you are an inspiration, but to me you are so much more. You are my soulmate, my one and only. You have made me the man I am today, and I am so thankful for that. I love when you laugh that laugh of yours which people think is too loud. It's not baby, it's perfect. I love how you give me silly looks when we're sitting at the dinning table, and lastly I love how even after 6 years of us being together, you haven't stopped flirting with me. Hermosa, I vow to be your strength when you are at your lowest, and to understand you when you cannot understand yourself. I promise to be worthy of your love. I promise to share with you a life filled with passion and adventure. Demetria Devonne Lovato, I promise to love you until my last breath"

I was in tears, and so was everyone in the audience. There were sniffles all around and I could see Eddie holding onto Dianna as she smiled through her tears.

Now it was Demi's turn.

Her hands shook ever so slightly, but she held Wilmer's hands and started to speak.

"Wilmer Valderamma, I loved you the moment I laid my eyes on you, and when I did, I wanted nothing more than to make you mine. Now here we are, so many years later and my prayers have finally been answered. Will you are and always will be my hope. I love how committed you are to me and to my family. I love how you support me and push me. Through the years, I have made a lot of hard decisions but getting married to you was the easiest one. I vow to love you unconditionally. I vow to continue being silly if it makes you happy and I vow to never stop flirting with you even when we're 80 years old and in our rocking chairs"

Wilmer laughed through his tears and so did Demi. They exchanged rings and said the two words that would bind them together forever; I do.

"You are now pronounced as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" the officiant announced.

In a second, Wilmer pulled Demi in gently and crashed his lips onto his. Demi smiled through the kiss and I saw Elle giggling as she stood next to Dianna.

Applause spread around the venue and Wilmer and Demi eventually pulled away. I shrieked with happiness, and hugged them both tightly.
-

At the after party, Caelum approached me. My heart skipped a beat as I saw him walk towards me.

"You look lovely princess" he gushed.

I blushed, and flashed him a wide smile.

"You look handsome" I complimented.

His cheeks turned pink and I laughed heartily before pecking his cheek. His dimples arose and I shook my head at how unbelievably adorable he was.

A slow song started playing and all eyes were turned towards Demi and Wilmer's first dance as a married couple.

Caelum held me by my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder as I watched them sway to the music. Their eyes were locked with one anothers. It almost seemed like in that moment they thought they were alone and that, to me, was beautiful.

"They look so perfect together" I muttered.

"Maybe one day that could be us" Caelum said.

I felt his gaze on me and I smiled as I realized what he meant. I looked up at him with a smirk, and kissed his lips gently.

I nodded with a smile playing on my lips, "Maybe it could"
_______________________________________

Okay now is truly the end😭❤

Please vote by clicking the little star🌟 at the bottom!

And for the last time...stay strong, always❤