Chapter 94

-Addy's POV-

Six months had passed since I had started going to therapy again and this time, I was dedicated to being happy.

It wasn't always easy. The first two months were the absolute worst. It was a constant battle with my own mind; one second I was happy and the next I was feeling completely hopeless.

I was on medication and when I first started, I was getting slightly addicted. Thankfully though, Demi realized and I stayed away from it as best I could. I wasn't on it anymore.

The worst part was I had another suicide scare just two months back. I had cut myself too deep again and took a lot more pills than prescribed, which meant another week of sleepless nights for my entire family and a lot more regret building up inside of me.

The suicide attempt dragged me right back to where I was six months back, and I had to start all over again.

On the other hand though, Aurora had been expelled. Not only Aurora, but her entire possé had been thrown out of school after Demi and Wilmer spoke to the Principal and showed them the videos of what Aurora and her squad had done to me on the day they exposed my self harm cuts to the entire school.

Every single person in school was asked to delete the videos from their phones and if even a trace of it was found, they would be suspended for more than two weeks.

I never knew if I would have the courage to step foot into school again, but with my entire family and with my best friend and boyfriend by my side, I did!

Currently, I was in my sixth month of recovery and yes, I was doing so much better. I was eating regular meals, and although they were small in amounts I was proud of myself.

There was a knock on my door, and I tore my eyes away from my book.

"Come in" I said.

"Hey baby girl" Demi said.

"Hey mom. What's up?" I asked, my eyes glued to my book once again.

"You ready for your appointment?" she asked.

I nodded, and left my book on the table and grabbed my earplugs. I took one last look at my casual outfit in the mirror, and left.
-

6:00 P.M.

I was sitting on the hood of the car with Caelum by my side.

"So the session went well?" he asked, referring to my therapy.

I nodded, "It was good"

He smiled and kept quiet. He intertwined his hands in mine, and I lifted up his palm and kissed it.

"Do you really have to go away for the entire week?" I asked.

"Well it's a family thing and I'm never bailing on a vacation to Hawaii" he said, slightly chuckling.

I laughed, "I know I know. It's selfish of me to ask you to stay so of course I'm not going to" I said.

He laughed, and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Aren't you going to spend the weekend with your aunt?" he asked me.

"Yes I am. It's been a while since I've met her" I said.

There was a comfortable silence between us and we watched the city below from the hill that we were at. The beautiful city lights sparkled, and I stared in awe.

"It's strange, isn't it?" I blurted out suddenly.

"What is baby?" Caelum asked, turning his attention towards me