Chapter 91

-Addy's POV-

When I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital bed, alive, I was shocked. There were a million questions running through my brain and when I spotted Demi, I broke down.

The most important thing through all of this was that I learnt something that surprised even me-I wanted to live. I wasn't sure if what I did to myself was an accident or intentional, but whatever it was, I was glad I was still breathing.

My entire family had been through so much and I had to bear the guilt of that. I created this mess and I knew I had to make it somehow make it alright.

11:00 A.M

I was hoping to go back home and take a long shower, sleep in my comfortable bed and read my novels on the swing in my room, but I was told that for the next two days I was going to be kept here in this dull hospital room, enclosed within these plain, suffocating walls.

I merely sighed when they told me that they were keeping me here on a suicide watch. I was too tired to argue with them on that.

Everything was so different now. My family was scared to leave me alone and Caelum hadn't said a word to me. Ashleigh was understanding but I could see the fear in her eyes when she spoke to me.

I sat up in my bed, staring up at the ceiling, my mind was crowding up with countless thoughts when I heard the door open.

"Caelum" I said as I saw him. I sat up straighter subconsciously.

He walked over to my bed, and sat on the stool. He didn't say anything, and I knew then that he didn't know what to say.

"Baby, say something. Please" I begged, my voice laced with desperation.

He looked at me then, and I saw his weary eyes. There was so much emotion floating in his metallic eyes that all I wanted to do this was rewind my life to a few days and make everything go back to the way it was.

"I don't know what to say Addy" he revealed eventually.

I knew him well.

I breathed, "I'm sorry for what I did Caelum. I really need you to know that I never wanted to put you through this" I said, feeling melancholy.

He held my hand in his, and the warmth gave me instant solace.

"I know you're sorry and I know you feel guilty. I'm not leaving you Addy, you won't ever have to fight this alone"

My eyes watered, and I gave him a small smile. "Thank you" I said.

He gave me a grin and my heart melted. I didn't ever want to lose this boy in front of me. He truly was my everything.

"Caelum" I started, "We've been together for a while now and I haven't been honest with you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you things about me that I should've but, those things they're-they're dark and dangerous. I never wanted you to know those things about me. You know a bit about my past, but you don't know everything"

"I never want you to feel forced about telling me anything Addy. A relationship is a journey between two people and that journey is pointless without being able to learn new things along the way about the person whom you've come to love. I understand why you didn't tell me. Maybe it was because you don't trust easily, and that's okay, I get that. No matter what, I will love you through your good days and I will love you through your bad days"

A wide smile broke out on my face, I loved him so much.

"I'm only going to be honest from now on Caelum, I swear" I promised.