23. Shower

Awsten almost squealed as he giggled when Geoff scooped him up off of the bathroom counter and carried him into the shower, his pale skin was immediately met with the warmth of the water pouring onto him.

He wasn't surprised when he was pushed up against the wall in the shower as Geoff desperately tried to make out with him, hot water running into their mouths; of course Geoff didn't actually want to shower.

Awsten fought as he pushed the older boy off of him, "Geoff!" He smiled as he playfully tried to fight him off, truthfully he didn't want to though, it wasn't like he was strong enough, anyway.

"Awsten!" He replied in mockery although let him go, the younger boy immediately sunk to his knees. Awsten was stubborn, he got an idea and he was going to go through with it.

He gently grabbed onto the back of Geoff's calfs and lined kisses up his thigh to his hip, he could feel Geoff looking down at him in awe but he refused to look back up at him. They were both already half-hard, it gave Awsten enough confidence to be sucking a dark hickey onto the inside of Geoff's thigh.

He heard the older boy moan softly as released the skin from his lips and he began to curl his fingers around Geoff's shaft, blushing darkly as he shyly licked his tip, before wrapping his lips around it and sinking down slightly. He left his hand where he knew his mouth wouldn't be able to reach as he slowly slid his mouth further down Geoff's cock.

He immediately choked, gagging, he'd never done this before. Awsten had never understood the thrill of oral sex, it seemed like one-sided pleasure, although the sounds of contentment being emitted from Geoff's mouth was enough alone to make him understand.

As he began to bob his head quicker, he felt his hair being pulled as Geoff's large hands tangled themselves in it, moving his hand in time with mouth as the hot water poured down his face and over Geoff's now completely hard dick.

"Holy fuck, Aws," he breathed out in a heavy moan, causing Awsten to forcefully resist smiling devilishly, his name had never sounded this good as it was spilling out of the older boy's mouth. He started to pump his hand quicker as he felt Geoff thrusting slightly deeper into his mouth.

Awsten let out a muffled moan with each thrust, sending warm vibrations throughout Geoff's dick. He gripped onto Awsten's hair tighter, forcing his length deeply until he could feel it colliding with the back of the younger boy's warm throat.

Awsten couldn't contain his gags as Geoff threw him around roughly, although the sight of Geoff thrashing his head back in pleasure as he breathed heavily made Awsten wish he could take more, Geoff was just too big.

The sound of the tip of his cock hitting the back of the blonde's throat was building tension quickly in the bottom of Geoff's stomach as he got closer and closer to reaching his climax. "Ah- fuck," he panted out, "f-fuck, yes, baby. I'm c-close."

Awsten didn't have to move his mouth anymore, Geoff was basically throwing him onto his dick by the grip on his hair and he loved it. "Oh, Awsten!" Hearing his name made him moan deeply as he felt his own shaft firm up, the vibration must have sent Geoff over the edge.

The older boy stopped moving after he deeply forced his dick into the back of Awsten's throat, Awsten felt the warm liquid running down his throat as he choked and gagged, the bitter taste of come spreading quickly to his tastebuds and spilling from his lips, as well as his own saliva, rinsing away from the still running water of the shower.

Awsten would have swallowed if he didn't have the back of his throat closed over from Geoff's length. The older boy moved slowly in Awsten's mouth a few more times as his orgasm ceased, before pulling out of the boy's mouth, come and spit spilling from every part of his flustered lips.

Awsten could feel himself almost crying from all of the gagging, he was glad that Geoff pulled out when he did otherwise he was scared that he would have suffocated. He swallowed what was left in his mouth before looking up at him innocently and opening his mouth widely, sticking out his tongue to show the older boy that it was all gone.

Geoff was still panting, "fuck." Awsten grinned as he shakily stood up, he wasn't sure why he got shaky after sexual activity, he couldn't help it.

Geoff kissed him as he quickly got himself off, it didn't take him very long until white strings of come had covered his own thighs and part of Geoff's stomach, he had built most of the pressure up while he was sucking the older boy off.

They quickly rinsed themselves and the shower down before shutting off the taps. Awsten stepped out of the shower as he picked up one of the towels that had been left on one side of the bathroom and shakily wrapped it around his shoulders to conceal his small and bruised body. He also tended to get shy after he was intimate with someone, especially a boy, especially Geoff.

He blushed darkly as he stared at his reflection, it seemed so surreal that he had just given someone as hot as Geoff a blowjob, completely naked in the shower. He could feel Geoff's eyes on him still, it didn't make him uncomfortable, it was reassuring that he hadn't just fucked everything over.

He couldn't stop smiling.