38. Submit

He splashed a bit of water on his face to help him concentrate, bringing his eyes up to the mirror before staring at himself for a minute, trying to figure out exactly what had just happened.

He heard light footsteps as he flicked his eyes to look at the bathroom door in the mirror, watching as it creaked open and a very proud-looking Geoff appeared. "What the fuck was that about?" Awsten tried to keep his voice down but he was absolutely furious.

"Just wanted you to know that I still have authority," Geoff concluded and he smirked at Awsten who was blushing very deeply, before taking him by the wrist and dragging him across the hall and into his own bedroom and closing the door.

Awsten didn't have enough willpower to push Geoff away as he was pushed into the back of the closed door and Geoff's lips started to move along his neck. He let a small, involuntary moan escape from his mouth that made Geoff smile with satisfaction. Before Awsten could say anything, the older boy had now pressed his lips into the boy's and prevented him from making any more noise.

To Awsten's disappointment, he found himself kissing back. Desperately. What he hadn't realised was that he'd been craving this, badly, for over a month, no matter how much he was annoyed with Geoff, he couldn't help himself anymore. This was not how tonight was supposed to go.

He wrapped his arms around the back of Geoff's neck as the older boy's cold hands snaked up the back of Awsten's hoodie and across his soft skin, causing him to shudder. One of his hands dropped from underneath the material and trailed down to the back of the blonde's thigh, lifting it up to wrap around his own body.

Taking the hint, Awsten held himself steady as he wrapped his other leg around Geoff's waist and felt himself get pushed harder against the door, he wouldn't be able to move even if he wanted to, he was firmly lodged between the wall and Geoff's body.

They had managed to keep their lips connected the whole time, Awsten could taste the cigarette smoke and sweetness of strawberries, he wanted more. He felt Geoff run his tongue across his bottom lip before Awsten let him push his tongue into his mouth, he could taste Geoff better now, he wanted him to take over his body.

The older boy rested one of his hands on Awsten's waist and the other just beneath his ass, before disconnecting their lips and carrying the younger boy to the bed before resting him down.

"I'm still really fucking pissed at you," Awsten scoffed before pulling Geoff forcefully on top of him by his shirt, kissing him angrily before pulling away again. "And I would rather you wouldn't try to give me a handjob in front of my own fucking mum- and family, at that, ever again."

Geoff laughed a little, holding eye contact with Awsten as he suddenly grabbed his dick again, "then I'll do it now," he smirked. Awsten wasn't expecting that, once again, which caused him to moan dangerously loud before covering his mouth with his hand in shock. Gracie and Sarah were probably already suspicious as to what was going on, he didn't need the rest of their families to hear.

"Gotta be quiet, baby," Geoff hushed him as he palmed the younger boy, it was pretty hard to do through his jeans, though. Awsten quickly nodded as he kept holding tightly onto Geoff's shirt, this was going to be nearly impossible.

"Off," Awsten tugged on the material of the older boy's shirt, attempting to pull it off although Geoff still managed to do most of the work as he left his hand moving softly against Awsten's crotch. He groaned quietly as he wrapped his hands around Geoff's back, he was fucking gorgeous. "Fuck."

Geoff smirked before harshly kissing Awsten's neck, only pulling his mouth away to take the blonde's hoodie off before he immediately began kissing down his throat again, trying his best to ignore the dark purple bruise that spilled across the boy's ribs. He used one of his arms to balance himself over Awsten's small frame while he moved the other to the button on Awsten's jeans, fiddling with it a little bit until he finally managed to unhook it.

Every time that Awsten moaned, Geoff felt the small vibrations from his throat on his lips, it made them tingle. He trailed the movements of his mouth down Awsten's chest and stomach before they met the waistband of his jeans, undoing the zipper for the younger boy and tugging them down slightly before pulling them fully off, leaving a very hard Awsten exposed in his boxers. Geoff pressed his mouth against the boy's weak V-line before sucking firmly to create a small dark mark on his skin as Awsten threaded his fingers through Geoff's newly short hair.

"See this?" He looked up at Awsten, motioning to the bite he'd just left, "it means that you're mine. Do you understand?" Awsten tightened his grip on Geoff hair but didn't respond, causing Geoff to bring his hand down firmly against the inside of Awsten's thigh, making the skin sting. "Answer me."

He just shook his head, "it's going to take a lot more than a hickey for me to forgive you." He was really about to lose his virginity while having hate-sex. He thought he was above that but everything that was happening right now suggested otherwise. Sure, he'd had sex with girls before, this was different, he'd never been submissive before.

That made Geoff slightly frustrated, moving his face so it was only inches away from Awsten's slightly worried one. "So, what is it going to take, huh?"