39. Steady

"Fuck me."

Awsten was absolutely terrified, he was pretty sure that Geoff could tell. "Wait- are you sure?"

Awsten nodded. "Quickly." If they spent too much time down here then someone was bound to get curious or worried and come down here. He didn't exactly want to get caught again. Not only that but Awsten wasn't sure how long it would be before he had to leave, he still would need time to clean himself up.

Geoff didn't argue, playing with the waistband of Awsten's boxers before gently tugging them down to reveal the boy's hard dick. He started to softly stroke the boy, earning him a light wimper out of pleasure.

"Do you want me to prep you?" Geoff couldn't be sure if Awsten had ever had sex with another boy before, it wasn't exactly a conversation topic that had come up in the past. Awsten quickly nodded again, he'd gone awfully quiet, this usually happened when he was feeling vulnerable. "Are you okay, baby?"

"Scared," he mumbled a response, "I'm scared. But, I want to. I trust you." His sentences were broken but Geoff believed him, Awsten had never been too shy to voice his thoughts before.

"I'll be gentle, okay?" Geoff confirmed before walking over to his dresser and pulling out lube and a condom, only one of those things were there the last time Awsten had looked in the older boy's dresser, was he planning this? He came back and set the things down on his bedside table, "tell me if you want me to stop."

Geoff unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans off while the younger boy watched, he felt his heart flutter a little bit when Geoff finally pulled his own boxers off, leaving them both completely naked. Awsten grabbed him by the wrist to pull him back down onto the bed, sitting up a bit more so that his lips could reach Geoff's.

They were running out of time. He would have liked his first time to not be rushed, for them to have been alone, for them not to fuck out of hatred. His sexual frustration had convinced him otherwise. Geoff was the one to part their lips, picking up the lube before opening it and applying a small amount to his fingers. "Are you ready?"

Awsten felt the blood rush to his face as Geoff moved his legs apart, he'd always been insecure about his body, even though he was starting to become more comfortable around Geoff now. He gripped onto the older boy's shoulders as he felt him circle his finger around Awsten's sensitive hole and gently push in.

Awsten gasped a little bit before adjusting to the feeling, it was different to what he'd expected. "Relax, sweetheart," Geoff softly hummed into the blonde's ear, "it's okay." He slowly started to move his finger as he felt him relax his muscles.

Awsten managed to stabilise his breathing pattern and loosening the grip that he had on the older boy's shoulders. "Another," he whispered, nodding when Geoff looked at him for approval.

He felt a pull on his muscles as Geoff slid a second finger into his hole, digging his fingernails into the skin on the older boy's shoulder when he did so. Geoff started to gently move his fingers before he picked up his pace, pumping them in and out of Awsten while the boy strained, trying to hold any noise in.

Geoff scissored his fingers inside of Awsten as he let out a soft moan, quiet enough to not worry either of the two about someone else hearing. "We don't have much time," Awsten quickly suggested before geoff pulled his fingers out, wiping them on his shirt that he had left on the bed. Taking the hint, he picked up the condom and opened it, rolling it onto his mostly-hard dick.

Awsten was staring up at him, he looked so fucking gorgeous, they were both sweating lightly and Geoff's hair was messy from when Awsten had his hands tangled in it. He moved his hands from the older boy's shoulders, wrapping his arms around him so his hands rested on the skin on Geoff's lower back as Geoff lined himself up with Awsten.

"Just tell me if you need me to stop," he confirmed before starting to press his tip into Awsten's tight hole, feeling the boy's fingernails dig lightly into the skin of his back. "Seriously, sweetheart, you need to relax," he began as he pushed his cock a little bit deeper into the boy.

Awsten knew that he wouldn't be able to disguise his moans with shallow whimpers for much longer, bringing his mouth between Geoff's shoulder and neck and softly biting down, the boy's skin would muffle the sound if anything slipped out.

Geoff kept his thrusts shallow at first until he could feel Awsten starting to relax and his hole loosen, starting to slide in deeper each time until shoving the entire length of his shaft into the smaller boy. Awsten bit down and Geoff didn't seem to mind as he sped up his thrusts, brushing lightly past the boy's prostate.

Awsten held his jaw locked tightly, he would have definitely bruised the skin and nearly drawn blood; it definitely helped though, his deep moans were quiet enough as they absorbed into Geoff's skin. He felt Geoff use his hand to grab a fistful of his blonde hair before roughly pulling hard on it, forcing Awsten to let go of the skin between his teeth and let Geoff pull his head back.

He hadn't realised but he still had his fingernails firmly dug into the older boy's back, he didn't plan on releasing the tension anytime soon, his whole body was tense. Geoff had slowed down significantly but was thrusting deeper as they both neared their climaxes, letting his head rest on Awsten's neck while he panted into the boy's skin.

Awsten pulled Geoff's chin up so that he could attack the older boy's lips with his own, breaking away to shallowly moan into his mouth as he felt his stomach tighten. "I'm going to come."

Geoff's forehead had moved to rest against Awsten's, the younger boy felt him nod. "Me too." He could taste Geoff's breath as he spoke, it was addictive. Awsten dragged his fingernails down Geoff's back as the pressure became too much for him to handle.

"Fuck, Geoff," he breathed as he felt the knot in his stomach loosen as he came, strings of hot come covering the older boy's stomach. "Fuck." Awsten panted while his orgasm ceased, he could tell that Geoff was close but he was too sensitive to take any more. "Pull out."

Geoff was too sexually involved to pay any attention to what Awsten was asking so he had to push the older boy off of him, he really couldn't take it, he wished he could.

He knew it would be unfair for him to leave Geoff like this so he took his dick in his hand and started to pump it up and down Geoff's shaft until he came into the condom, leaving them both breathless messes.