54. Scold

Awsten shifted the way he was sitting, moving back down to straddling the older boy's hips instead of his stomach.

Geoff sat up slightly as he held onto the younger boy's waist, holding Awsten above his crotch so that he could line himself up. "You gonna ride me good, sweetheart?" Geoff smirked, teasing Awsten slowly by lowering the boy down slightly, the head of his dick barely touching Awsten's hole as the boy already started to gasp. "Awh, so horny. Such a little slut."

Awsten let out a loud moan as Geoff pushed half of his head in, nobody here to hide from this time, he'd really be able to figure out how vocal the younger boy was during times like this. Geoff could feel Awsten attempting to grind down on his cock already, Geoff's grip being too tight on his waist for him to manage to do so.

"Don't be greedy," Geoff scolded as he pushed the rest of his tip in, watching as the younger boy started to grow impatient, a begging look in his eyes. "Doesn't this hurt?" Geoff asked curiously as he slid his shaft in, releasing his grip on Awsten's hip slightly to allow the boy to slide down as much as he wanted to.

"Yeah," Awsten bit at his bottom lip as he slowly slid half way down the older boy's length, smiling contently before sliding back up again. The younger boy was supported by his knees that were planted firmly on the bed as Awsten straddled Geoff, his hands rested on the older boy's chest, as well. "Fuck."

Geoff left one of his hands on Awsten's hip, the other running down the younger boy's thigh. Awsten only managed to slide half way down again, letting out a loud moan, Geoff was almost certain that it was a scream from the pain. He didn't care. The older boy pushed Awsten down by his waist and thrusted his hips up, making Awsten take it all.

Awsten trailed his hands from the boy's chest, gripping tightly onto his shoulders now instead, fingernails digging deeply into Geoff's shoulder blade as he started to bounce quicker on top of the older boy.

Geoff was guiding Awsten by a rough grip on the boy's hips, as well as thrusting his own up. "F-Fuck!" Watching Awsten in pleasure was one of the hottest things that Geoff had ever seen, especially when he knew that it was him who was doing this to the boy. His hair was stuck together in clumps on his forehead, his face red as his mouth fell open, tiny moans escaping from his mouth.

Geoff couldn't take it anymore. He pushed Awsten up and pulled out, throwing the boy onto a space on the bed next to him, forcefully flipping him over so that he was laying on his stomach. "You were right... about how I like my sluts." The older boy grinned while wrapping an arm underneath Awsten's stomach, pulling him up to force him onto his hands and knees.

Geoff moved to sit behind Awsten, leaning over the boy's back to line kisses up his spine to the back of his neck. His hand followed, running up the back of the boy's head and gripping onto his sweaty blonde hair. "You like this?" Geoff questioned the small boy, pulling his head back by his hair, causing his back to arch.

"Y-Yes!" Geoff could hear it in the boy's voice, how desperate he was. Awsten was already shaking, his arms were barely going to be able to hold him up anymore. The force that Geoff was pulling on the younger boy's hair with was making his eyes water, gasping out as he felt Geoff line up with him and slowly push his tip in. "G-Geoff!"

The older boy let a loose smirk tug at his lips before thrusting into Awsten, tugging at the boy's hair even more as he slid out and slammed back in. Awsten's arms collapsed underneath him, partly because they could barely hold himself up anymore, mostly because Geoff had shoved his face down into the mattress by a firm grip on the back of the boy's neck.

"F-Fuck-" Awsten managed to moan out into the bedsheets while the older boy quickly thrusted into him, his head being held down in place firmly, Geoff's other hand planted firmly on Awsten's waist. "Ohmygod- T-There!"

Geoff continued to fuck Awsten, the boy's hips rocking back into him, presumably as he hit the boy's prostate. "Such- a good- little- slut-" the older boy managed to get out during pants, Awsten groaning at his words, the both of them focusing on the sounds of each other's moans.

"G-Geoff! I'm... gonna-" the older boy immediately pulled out as Awsten was about to reach his climax, roughly flipping him over onto his back, wrapping the younger boy's legs around his waist as he began to thrust back in, he wanted to see Awsten when he finally came. "F-Fuck!"

Geoff slowed down his thrusts as gasped out, covering his own stomach and part of Geoff's chest with white cum. "Good boy," Geoff praised as he closed his eyes, timing his own orgasm with the smaller boy's, cumming into the condom. "Fuck, yeah."

The older boy pulled out as both of their orgasms ceased, staring down at the blonde boy who was shaking and panting and sweating, his face red and cheeks slightly stained with tear tracks, smiling.