31 Reasons Why I Love You- Fillie

So... my crush flipped me off... and he flipped anyone off who said they shipped us. Excuse me while I go kill myself.

*they're added up in this, choose an age, I really don't care what age 😂*

In which Finn writes reasons why he loves Millie, since she begins to feel depressed.

**

Day One

Millie, I noticed you've been acting really upset lately. I love you too much to sit back and let you break alone. So I've decided to brighten your days for the next month, with reasons of why I love you.

Reason One: You are beautiful. You can be wearing the most extravagant dress on the red carpet, with your hair perfectly styled, and your makeup flawless; and you look stunning. You could be wearing a large hoodie, sweatpants, and old socks; and you look stunning. You could be wearing one of my t-shirts, shorts, and long socks; and you look stunning. You are always beautiful, and I never look at you without any thought being less than you are an angel.

***

Day Two

Reason Two: You are supportive. When a new song is released, you're the first person to promote it. When I decide to take a risk in my career, and try something new, you are with me every step. When we are filming together, you help and support me so I am ready. You have never made me feel unsupported.

***

Day Three

Reason Three: Your smile. Fuck, where do I even start with your smile? The smile you give me when I come to the set. The smile you give me when we get to film together. The smile you give me when I let you wear one of my hoodies. The smile you give me when we cuddle. Every smile you give me, no matter how bright, makes me melt.

***

Day Four

Reason Four: Your eyes. Your eyes are the softest brown color I've ever seen. They glimmer when you're happy, twinkling like stars. They brighten when you talk about what you're passionate about. They are filled with love, hope, and the softest feeling rises in my heart when you look at me.

***

Day Five

Reason Five: The way you sing. Your voice sounds like angels from the heavens above when you sing. Your voice soothes me, and I could listen to you singing for hours. You are confident in your voice, and you constantly improve with your angelic singing.

***

Day Six

Reason Six: The way I feel around you. You always manage to make me swoon. When you cheekily smile at me, when you post about me, when you make sure we take pictures together during an awards show. Everything you do and say has me falling harder and harder in love with you. You are my other half, I know it. No girl has ever made me feel this way, and I'm so damn lucky that you are the one who shows me these new feelings.

***

Day Seven

Reason Seven: Your American accent. The way you have such a naturally amazing accent just blows my mind. You make it sound so believable, one thing that contributes so well to your amazing acting.

***

Day Eight

Reason Eight: Your geekiness. I know you are embarrassed by how geeky you are, but I love it. The way you squeal when your favorite author publishes a new book. The way you binge the show as soon as it's released. The way you admire celebrities and their talents. You are my little geek.