Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 5

**

Finn slowly opens his eyes, light peering into his eyes, and he winces slightly. He looks slowly to the left, and softly smiles when he sees Millie sitting in the chair next to him, holding his hand as she slightly snores.

"Hey." He mumbles, and she snaps up, grinning at him. "I'm so glad you're okay!" She exclaims, and hugs him tightly.

He mumbles a soft "oof", but hugs her back, ignoring the sear of pain in his stomach. "What happened?" He asks, as she pulls away slowly. Her eyes sparkle with tears, and she sighs, studying his weak face.

"You were shot. You almost died, but the doctors saved you." He bites his lip, as the memories slowly flush back into his mind.

"That bastard shot me." He hisses, angry at himself for not doing anything better.

"Finn." She says, squeezing his hand. He looks at her eyes, and his gaze softens at the tears. "You did everything you could. Nobody saw that coming, and all that matters now is that you're okay." She gently smiles at him, and he sighs.

"I know I know. But I'm going to have to train a lot harder if even getting shot stopped me." She rubs his hand, and he lets out a relieved sigh. He couldn't possibly explain why, but being with Millie made him feel human. Not like an emotionless robot, but like a young man.

"Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but before I passed out, did I see you enter and shoot some of his men?" Finn teases, a goofy grin upon his face.

"Maybe." She mumbles, cheeks heating up in embarrassment. He kisses her cheek, not cooling her cheeks down one bit.

"You're such a badass." He whispers, and she slightly shivers at the cool feeling of his breath against her cheek.
***

Gaten walks confidently down the hall, his hands stuffed in his suit pockets. His short curly hair bounces with each step he takes, and his footsteps are barely heard over the many other people roaming the halls.

Only 9 months ago, Gaten was assigned the dangerous task of spying from the inside of Sartorious Inc., which required him to make up a new identity.

At Wolfhard Industries, he was Agent Gaten Matarazzo, but at Sartorious Inc., he was Agent Joe Keery.

"Mr. Keery!" A voice chimes, and he rolls his eyes as the blonde haired girl approaches him. "Yes, Ms. Apatow?" He asks with a fake smile. Her eyes boar into his, daring him to say anything else. Her right hand is placed upon her hip, and she has her usual smirk on her face.

Her golden blonde hair slightly sways, and her lips are painted the usual bright red. She wears a dark red dress, that clings to her curves, that weren't as defined as she claims they were.

"Do you have it?" She asks, her voice quieter than usual. He sighs, nodding. He takes out the box, handing it to her hesitantly.

"What exactly are you using it for?" He asks, stuffing his hands back in his suit. She stares transfixed at the box, and peeks inside, grinning as she sees exactly what she demanded from him.

"Never you mind." She snaps, closing the box. A flash of red seems to cross her eyes, but before Gaten can look to see if he imagined it; it was gone.

"But I need to know."

"You don't. Last time I checked, you are just the scientist." She hisses, as turns on her heel, strutting away.

"Why on earth did she ask for a love potion?"
***

"Welcome back, Mr. Wolfhard." Sadie smiles softly at him, walking into his office. "Thank you, Sadie." He returns the smile, and begins typing on his WolfPad.

"I'm sorry you had that incident. I wish I could have told you I was fine." He shakes his head. "It's not your fault. You didn't know, I'm just glad you're here."

"I'm glad you're okay." She smiles, and he nods appreciating her concern. "You have a requested meeting, by the way." His eyebrows knit together. A meeting? He didn't plan any meetings.

"Should I send her in?" She asks, and he nods, curious as to who would request a meeting after they found the new employee.

Moments later, a young woman with blonde hair sashays in, holding a glass bottle in her hands. "Hello, Mr. Wolfhard." She purrs, and Finn feels his whole body cringe.

"Hello, Ms...?" Her face slightly falls at him questioning her name, but she replaces it with a flirty smile. "Apatow."

She sits down in the chair across from him, positioning herself as to expose her cleavage. "I didn't invite you to sit down." He mutters, but she takes no notice.

"Are you thirsty?" She asks, gesturing to the glass bottle that rests in her hands. His eyes flicker between her and the bottle, and he shakes his head.

"I have plenty of my own drinks, thank you." Her hands tighten angrily around the bottle, but she regains her posture, trying to remain calm.

"Shall I just leave it here?" She politely asks, and he stares into her eyes, spotting the hint of evil in her eyes.

He wasn't dumb, he built the empire in which they were at. Something wasn't right, why was she so persistent about him drinking a bottle of the substance?

"Sure, and you can leave right after." He shrugs, acting as if he wasn't suspicious of her strange actions. She grins, placing it in front of him.

"What's the paper for?" He asks, spotting the small shred of paper underneath the bottle. "My number. Call me." She winks, and walks back to the door, making it her priority to sway her hips as much as possible.

Finn rolls his eyes, and presses the large yellow button on his WolfPad. Moments later, the robotic cleaner he had invented flew into his office. It scans the room, and Finn lifts the paper and bottle, signaling to clean the items out of his office.

It hovers to him, and grabs the items, hovering back out. He sighs, rubbing his face. He didn't like her at all, she was clearly not a good person.

"Mr. Wolfhard?" He turns his head to the door, and feels his spirits rise happily as his eyes fall upon Millie.

Her brown hair is pulled back in a high ponytail, displaying her glowing face. Even wearing a simple white t-shirt, grey knit sweater, black jeans, and brown heeled boots, she looks stunning.

"Wow." He mumbles, eyes glued upon her. "What?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows, and he stands up, walking closer to her.

"You look amazing." He whispers, wrapping an arm around her waist, in a trance. His heart was beating rapidly, and he was almost certain that she could hear it. He didn't know what he was doing, but he loved it.

"Finn?" She asks, voice shaky. He leans closer to her, their chests pressed against each other. "Hey. Do you trust me?" He asks, cupping her face with his free hand. "Y-Yes." She feels her eyes beginning to flutter, hoping he would do what she wanted him to do so badly, even if she wouldn't admit it.

"Good." He breathes, and pulls her lips to his.
***

*breathes heavily*
Finally.

Word count: 1217

Instagram: @/wolfhardshook (I make edits)