Chapter 7.

Carly's POV

"Well, I know this guy. He sings really well and he looks cool," Tommy began. "His name is Vince. We went to high school together." He added on. I nodded. "What's he look like?" Mick asked. "Blonde hair–" "That's perfect." Nikki cut him off. "All you got was the color of his hair." I laughed. "We have three dark haired members and a blonde front man." He explained. "Have you thought of a name?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "I was thinking Christmas," Nikki said. I laughed. "Not seriously, right?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Nah, but everyone would always remember our name." He pointed out.

I shook my head and took a sip of my beer and then a drag from my cigarette. "Do you know where Vince is?" I asked Tommy and exhaled the smoke. "Yeah, actually. He's playing at a club tonight on the sunset strip," Tommy said. "Then, let's go! Night is already among us." Mick said. I downed my beer and stood up. I walked over to my shoes. "You're coming, too?" Mick asked. I looked over, he was looking at me so, I know he's talking to me. "Well, yeah." I replied. "Why?" He asked. "She comes with me everywhere. Because I want her to," Nikki spoke up. "Is it a problem?" Nikki asked, getting defensive. Mick shook his head. "Nope," he said, popping the p. "Just wondering."

We all walked down the sunset strip, I slipped my hands into my pockets as we entered the bar Tommy said Vince was playing at with his band. "There he is," Tommy called over the music and pointing. I followed where he's pointing and saw a blonde guy on stage, singing into the mic. My jaw dropped, oh my god. He's fucking gorgeous.

I kept staring at him, the way he carries himself, his smile, his eyes, how confident he is on stage. He's like.. He's perfect. "Hey, you'll catch flies." Nikki said. I snapped out of it and looked at Nikki. "What?" I asked. "You were drooling over Vince." He laughed. "I was not!" I said, looking back over. He's not on stage anymore. "Where'd he go?" I asked. "Tommy's getting him and bringing him over–" "Shut up, they're coming back." I cut him off. He chuckled and Vince came over with Tommy. "This is Vince, Vince this is Nikki, bassist. Mick, guitarist. Carly, band friend." Tommy said, laughing a little. Vince smiled at me. "Hey, nice to meet you all." Vince said, still looking at me. "Nice to meet you, too." I smiled.

Tommy cleared his throat. "Well, we should all sit down and talk about band things?" He suggested. "Sure, as long as you're coming with?" Vince asked me, causing me to smile more. "Sure," I replied. He took my hand and we walked towards a table. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. We slid into a booth, I was sandwiched between Vince and Nikki, which I didn't mind at all. Vince places his hand on my thigh which sent goosebumps all over my body.

They all talked back and forth for a while and by the end of it, I had a little more than a slight buzz going and it seems like the band is finally formed. "You're absolutely gorgeous," Vince whispered in my ear. I bit my lower lip and looked over at him. "You're pretty hot yourself." I whispered in his ear. He leaned closer to me and kissed me, I smiled into the kiss and caressed his face with my hand as he pulled me into his lap. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, our tongues moved in sync as he started to run his hand up my shirt, grabbing my breast.

I heard someone clear their throat. Vince broke the kiss and I turned to who did it. It was Nikki. "Uh, this escalated quickly," he chuckled. I blushed. "Sorry, we can go somewhere more secluded?" I suggested, looking at Vince. He nodded. "Yeah, that'll be fine." He said and kissed my neck quickly. "My place?" He asked. I nodded. "Perfect," I replied. We made our way out the booth and stood up straight. "I'll see you later," I said to Nikki as Vince took my hand again. Nikki stood up. "Hey, wait." He said, and took my arm and brought me to the side, away from the rest of the guys. "What are you doing? You're going off with some guy you haven't even known for that long." He said, in a hushed tone. "I trust him," I said. "How?" He asked. "I'm not even sure if things are going to work out for the band." He replied. "Nikki, I'm fine." I said, moving out of his grasp.

I walked back over to Vince. "Everything good to go?" He asked. I nodded. "Yep, let's get out of here." I replied, taking his hand in mine and we walked out of the club. "My car is over here," he said. "Okay, do you live far from here?" I asked. "Nah, not too far. I live with roommates so, we can just go into my room." He said as he opened the car door for me.

"That's perfect." I said, smiling at him as I got in his car.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)