Chapter 37.

Carly's POV

I awoke the next day to someone pulling me into them. I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to the side to see Nikki still asleep. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is he sleeping here with me? I rolled over and laid on my side, facing Nikki. He still has some makeup on from last night, his black hair is messy and all over the pillow.

I frowned a little. Why is he here after what happened last night? Does he really think what he did last night was okay? I don't understand, maybe he had too much to drink? That's probably it, also we aren't official so, I guess he did nothing wrong.

"Good morning," Nikki said, opening his eyes. I was going to really talk to him about what happened last night, I was angry and hurt but, as soon as he opened his eyes and I saw those beautiful green orbs, I decided not to. "Good morning," I replied, smiling. "Are you feeling any better?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "From last night? You said you weren't feeling the best, that's why you went home." He explained. "Oh, uh yeah. I am." I said, smiling. "I guess I drank a little too much, my stomach didn't agree with it." I added on. He nodded.

"Are you sure? Or were you jealous that I was with another woman?" He asked, smirking. "I was not!" I exclaimed. "Mhm, suuuure," He said, chuckling. "I wasn't!" I said, sitting up. "I know when you're lying, Carly." He said, sitting up with me. "You're a terrible liar," he added on. "You've known me for too long," I mumbled, giving in. He laughed a little. "Aw, don't be jealous, babe." He said. I felt heat rise to my cheeks when he called me that. "You're so special to me, any other girls I've messed around with never compare to you." He said and kissed my shoulder. I felt goosebumps appear on my skin.

"What does that exactly mean?" I asked. He smirked and got up from the bed. "Nikki!" I whined. He laughed as he kept walking. I got up and followed him, he was getting clothes. "Are you just gonna ignore me?" I asked, smiling a little. He turned back around. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you say something?" He asked, winking at me. "Nikki!" I whined again. He laughed. "What did that exactly mean?" I asked.

He smirked. "Well, why don't you come to the shower with me and find out what I mean?" He asked and walked past me. I blushed and bit my lower lip. I quickly walked into the bathroom after Nikki.

"We're never doing that again," I said, holding my towel on me and walking to my room. "How was I suppose to know that the shower is slippery?" He asked. "You dropped shampoo on the floor!" I exclaimed. "I didn't mean to slip and fall on you!" He replied. "Well, ya did and now my back is all bruised," I said, squinting my eyes at him. He stayed quiet for a moment. "You have to admit, that was funn–" "Nikki!" I exclaimed. He laughed. "I'm sorry!" He said, trying to stop laughing. "Sure, okay." I rolled my eyes. "But, before you fell over–" "Before you knocked me over!" I cut him off. "We don't need specifics," he replied. "Before that happened, it was pretty fun." He said and winked at me.

"Never again." I said and grabbed some clothes. "Just one more time, at least?" "No." "I won't spill shampoo on the floor?" "No." "But, we could–" "No." I said as I slipped my bra on. He chuckled. "I could make it up to you?" He suggested. "I'm listening." I said as I slipped a thong on. "I could take you on like a proper date?" He said. I whipped around. "What?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement. "We've been friends for years and we've fucked multiple times, I think a date–" "You just ruined the entire moment." I laughed and slipped on a Beatles shirt. He laughed.

"Well, will you go out on a date with me, Carlotta Dean?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes, I would love to, Nikki Sixx." I replied. "My name sounds a lot cooler than yours," he said. "You ruined it again." "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" He replied. I rolled my eyes and put on some leggings. "Well, when's the date?" I asked. "We can have one tonight." He said. "Where?" I asked. "Here." He said, smiling proudly. "Will I have to cook?" I groaned. "No, I'll handle it all." He smiled. "By the end of this date, you'll wanna marry me." He said and walked out of my room.

Too late, I already wanna marry you.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)