Chapter 60.

Nikki's POV

I woke the next morning to Carly cuddling into me. I smiled down at her peaceful sleeping face. She's laying on her stomach, one arm draped over me, her head on my chest, the other arm is laying by her side, I can feel her leg wrapped around me from under the covers, too. I ran my fingers through her light brown hair, moving it out of her face. I ran my hand from her hair to her back and started to gently rub her back. God, she's perfect.

I have never seen a more perfect woman in my life. Her curves, fuck! Her curves are amazing, she has a perfect hourglass figure. She has nice breasts, they're not too big, not too small, they're perfect. She has a slightly toned midsection, but not too toned. She's strong, physically strong and that's attractive to me. She has pale skin, although she's starting to get some sun from being back in California. Her eyelashes are long and beautiful, she has the most perfect face ever. Not one imperfection in sight. The piercings on her face suit her, the lip piercing is my favorite, the way the hoop fits around her plump lips, it drives me crazy seeing her playing with it. 

Don't even get me started on her personality. By far the nicest and funniest person I know. There isn't a day that goes by that she isn't making me smile and laugh. I've never smiled so much with another person in my life. I've never met such a selfless person, she's so giving and compassionate. She puts everyone else's needs before her own, she could be crying but, if she found out that someone needed her help, she wipes her tears away and helps. She's such a sweet girl, the life that she was given when she lived with her parents was unfair, she deserves the world.

Even with how I've been towards her, she still looks at me like I'm her entire world. I don't get it, I see it when she looks at me, I see it in her smile, she's crazy about me. It's hard to understand, I don't get how she loves me like she does, I'm really nothing special. I'm usually a very confident and self-assured person, but when it comes to Carly, that all fades away. She's way too good for me, I can't even fathom how she could get any guy she wants and she chooses me. She's the most forgiving person ever, she only see the good in people. She only sees the good in me, even when I've shown her so much of my bad sides.

I looked down at her, I couldn't help but smile again. She's so beautiful, seeing her at complete ease. I felt Carly's grip on me tighten a little. I furrowed my eyebrows. Her face went from peaceful to being scrunched up and upset, her breathing started to get rapid. "Baby," I said, putting my hand on her back and shaking her gently. She whimpered and her grip on me tightened. I hissed when I felt her nails dig into my side, "Carly," I said louder, shaking her more.

She whimpered more and her nails dug further into my side. "Shit," I hissed, grabbing onto her arm. "Carly, wake up!" I said, loudly, shaking her with my free hand. She wasn't waking up, and she was getting more and more upset by the second. Why the hell isn't she waking up? "CARLY!" I screamed, causing her eyes to open up quickly and a yelp to escape her lips. She let go of her death grip on my side and sat up. As soon as she opened her eyes, tears came pouring down her cheeks.

I glanced down at my side and saw five small marks from her nails, they weren't deep but, damn did she have a grip on me. "Baby, what was that?" I asked, reaching out and holding her hands. "I-I don't know," she said, quietly. "What were you dreaming of?" I asked. She shook her head. "It's nothing, forget it.." She mumbled. "No, I won't forget it, obviously something you dreamt about was troubling, or you wouldn't have had a death grip on me." I replied. "I did?" She asked. I nodded and positioned myself so she could see the marks she left on my side. Her eyes went wide. "I did that?" She asked. I nodded again. "I-I'm so sorry! I hurt you!" She said, sniffling.

"Baby, you didn't mean it." I replied, rubbing circles on her hand with my thumb. "What was the dream about?" I asked. She took a deep breath. "Well, everything was fine. It was just a dream with you, we were actually swimming, and you told me you'd be right back and got out of the pool and I started to swim around by myself and then I felt something on my ankle and it dragged me down, I kept thrashing around and screaming for you, I could see you standing by the pool, but you just stood there, you didn't do anything. You just watched as I was drowning, it was so scary." She cried.

I frowned. "It was just a bad dream, baby. You know I'd help you if anything like that ever happened." I said, pulling her close to me. I wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry for hurting you," she sniffled. "You didn't mean it, it's alright, Carls." I said, rubbing her back. "I'm sorry you had a dream like that, have you been having nightmares lately?" I asked. She nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I don't want to sound like a baby." She replied. "You're my Baby, though." I said, smiling. She giggled a little. "I am, hm?" She asked, looking up at me. I nodded. "Yep, my little baby." I replied, kissing her head. She smiled.

"You're my home." She said. I smiled more. "Seeing you is like coming home, home to me isn't a place, I never had a home growing up, but when I met you, it was like finally coming home." She said. I looked down at her and ran my thumb across her cheek before kissing her softly. "You're my home, too, baby." I replied. "I'm happy that happened last night." She said, positioning herself so she was sitting up and next to me. "I am, too. It was a different experience for me." I chuckled. "You liked it a lot, I could tell." She winked at me. I felt my cheeks go pink. "Don't tell anyone," I said. She laughed.

"Like I said before, my lips are sealed." She giggled. "Although, the marks on your neck, collarbones and chest may give it away." She said. I glanced down at my chest and saw a few love bites. "Do I have more than these?" I asked, my finger tracing over them. She nodded. I stood up and walked over to the mirror in her room and saw myself. I felt my cheeks heat up even more. "Holy shit, you left a lot." I said. She laughed. "Well, I just want the everyone that sees you to know that you're mine," she said.

I turned to face her. "I want everyone that sees you to know that you're mine, too." I said, walking over to her. I got over top of her and kissed her deeply. "And I plan to let the whole world know that you're mine." I broke the kiss. She smiled up at me, her beautiful hazel eyes sparkling, almost. "And how do you plan on doing that?" She asked and played with her lip ring. She knows that she's doing, she knows it drives me absolutely crazy. "I'll show you." I replied, leaning in and kissing her lips again.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Also, after I do the chapters in December, expect a huge time skip, I have things planned for this story and mayyybbeeee a sequel to this story.. 😉 Who knows? Keep an eye out! Okay bye👻)