Chapter 23.

Carly's POV

Ever since Nikki showed me ecstasy, I've become obsessed with it. I opened up the pill bottle and dumped several into my hand. I popped them into my mouth and drank some vodka to help it go down. "What did you take?" I heard Lita ask. I rolled my eyes and turned to face her, fake smile on my face. "Ecstasy." I said. "Ooh, can I have some?" She asked. I shrugged and opened the pill bottle up again and gave her three. "Thanks," she replied, popping them into her mouth. I turned away from her and rolled my eyes again. I can't stand her. I don't know why– Oh wait, I know exactly why. She's all over Nikki and it makes me want to beat her face in.

Vince walked over to me after their set, he smiled and kissed me. "You were amazing, as always." I said, as I broke the kiss. "Thank you, Beautiful." He said. "Your pupils are really dilated, what did you take?" He asked. "Ecstasy," I replied. "You have some more?" He asked. I handed him the pill bottle out of my flannel pocket and he took some, he placed it back into my pocket. "I have some of these–" "I don't even care what it is, give it to me." I cut him off. He laughed and got out a baggy full of pills and dumped some into my hand. I popped them into my mouth and dry swallowed them, Vince did the same.

After some time, I could feel the affects of whatever Vince gave me was. I guess with the mix of the ecstasy and alcohol, I'm feeling it a lot more. I can barely stand, I can barely talk, I don't know what's happening to me. "Carly?" I felt someone nudging me. I barely held my head up and looked over to who said it. I could very blurrily see Nikki standing by the table I'm sitting at. "Hm?" I hummed, unable to speak. "Are you okay?" He asked. I slurred something but, I don't know or remember what it was. "You're not okay, we're going home." He said, taking my hands. "Noooo," I slurred, trying to break away from his grip, but I only started to fall off my chair.

Nikki quickly grabbed me before I fell to the floor. He lifted me up bridal style and started to walk out. I rested my head on his shoulder. "This isn't like you Carly, why did you do this?" He asked me. "Because I want you," I slurred. "What?" He asked. "I want you." I slurred. He opened the door of our car and laid me in the back seat. I curled up into a ball. I felt the car start to move. "I don't know what's gotten into you lately, you've been doing such self destructive things," I heard him say. "I don't care," I slurred.

I don't know how it happened but, I found myself laying in bed, the room spinning, I feel like I'm floating. I sat up after a while, I looked around. I don't see Nikki anywhere. I scooted off the bed and stumbled over to my dresser. I looked at myself in the mirror over my dresser. I look like absolute hell, I look like I've been reincarnated as a zombie. I shook my head and opened up my top drawer and found my baggy of blow. I quickly got it out and fumbled with the bag a little, my hands are shaky, I haven't had blow in a while and even with the amount of drugs in my system, the craving for blow is still here.

I dumped the baggy out onto the dresser, I made sloppy lines and snorted them, I stood up straight and I felt horrible, not like I normally do after I do it, I felt my muscles tense up. I started to violently shake, I fell to the floor, my muscles couldn't control themselves. I started to shake and I felt something coming out of my mouth, I started to whimper and cry. What's happening to me?!

I heard my door open up, I looked over the best I could and I saw Nikki. His eyes went wide and he ran over and lifted me up a little. "Oh my god!" I heard him yell, but for some reason it sounded really far away. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my bed and darkness consumed me.

(A/N: oof, this prolly ain't good. But, thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)