Chapter 31.

Nikki's POV

Two weeks had passed since Carly left, it's a lot lonelier here. Tommy and Vince should be moving in soon but, it won't be the same. I made a huge mistake, these two weeks, I've had time to cool off. Carly's my best friend, she has been for 5 years. I can't believe I kicked her out. She has to be at a motel or something. I have to find her to bring her back here. I miss her, I miss us doing all the stuff we did together. I honestly didn't expect to come back and her be gone. I regret kicking her out.

Most of the stuff I said was true though, I don't tolerate shooting up. I think it's disgusting. But, we could've talked things through, I shouldn't have exploded at her like that. I sighed and stood up. I walked over to the phone. I dialed Vince's number. It rang a few times before he picked up. "Hello?" He asked. "Hey, have you heard from Carly?" I asked. "Uh, no. We haven't really talked since we broke up, why? Did she run away again?" He asked. "Um, not exactly. I'll talk to you later," I said and hung up before I could get a reply back.

I decided to call my manager. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey, have you heard from Carly?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "No, actually she called last week to resign as a manager," he replied. I felt my face drop. "What? Last week? From what number?" I asked. "I'm not sure, it was kinda hard to hear from all the commotion going on in the background." He replied. Commotion? Where the hell is she? "She's not with you?" He asked. "No, we had a huge fight, and I uh, kicked her out." I said. I heard him breathe out. "I'm sorry, Nik. I don't know where she is." He said. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

Carly's completely gone and I have no idea where she could be. I felt tears burn my eyes, I blinked my eyes. Don't cry, you did this to yourself. Don't fucking cry. But, I felt tears run down my cheeks. I can't believe she's gone. She's really gone, she's not even one of our managers anymore, she really left. She listened to me, I told her that I wasn't her friend anymore. I told her she had no friends anymore, what the fuck is wrong with my head?

I walked into her bedroom and opened the door. I wiped the tears off my cheeks and walked in the room. It's completely empty besides her bed, desk, dresser and bedside table. I sighed and sat down on her mattress, I looked around. Her posters are gone, her clothes are gone, everything is gone. I feel so empty, I feel so lost. I can't believe I did this. I don't even know what to do with myself.

Carly and I haven't been apart like this for 5 years, I don't know what to do. Just then, the rain started to fall. I walked over to the window and felt a pang of sadness. Carly loves the rain

"Frank, come on let's go outside!" Carly whined. "Sorry, Starry Eyes, but it's raining." I said and I returned to my book. "I know it's raining, that's why I wanna go out!" She exclaimed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "You wanna go out in the rain?" I asked, looking at her. She nodded eagerly. I laughed. "Okay, let's go." I said and stood up. I grabbed my umbrella. "What's with the umbrella?" She asked. "For.. the rain..?" I said, confused. "No, let's go out in the rain!" He exclaimed. Before I could protest, Carly grabbed my hands and ran outside, we ran right in the middle of the street, the rain started to soak us. It was really pouring. She let go of my hands and twirled around with her arms out, her smile seems to light up the dreary sky, I couldn't help, but smile. She stopped and looked at me. "Isn't this great?" She asked, the smile never leaving her face. "You won't say that when you have a cold," I said, chuckling. "Dance with me," she said, walking over and wrapping her arms around my neck, I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist and we started to sway from side to side, I started to loosen up and I took her hands and spun her around, she laughed and twirled around. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her and dipped her, I looked down at her face. Her hair was stuck to her face, her makeup was running down her face, the rain dropped down on her face. But, I smiled. She's absolutely gorgeous. I lifted her back up and twirled her around and pulled her close to me and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I caressed her cheek with one hand and the other hand rested on her hip. I broke the kiss and she smiled at me. "Don't you just love the rain?" She asked. "I do now." I said, smiling back at her.

I frowned. Whenever she is, I hope she's getting some rain, I know it'll make her smile.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)