Chapter 78.

Nikki's POV

I woke up in Carly's bed. I don't even remember getting here. I was way too drunk yesterday. I took in the scent of her sheets. They smell just like her, God, I miss her so much. 7 days and she'll be completely gone and there's nothing I can do to stop her. I felt tears fill my eyes again. I've never cried so much in my life, I really screwed everything up. Just like I do with everything, I finally got a great girl and I cheat on her, belittle her, and hurt her physically. She's way too good for me. I don't deserve her, I really hope her and Vince don't get together, I don't think I could handle that. I'm sure I'd drop dead of a broken heart.

I sat up and looked around her room. I looked over at her pictures on her cork board and noticed that she didn't take them. I stood up and walked over to them. I saw one of Carly and Vince, the day of our photo shoot when he kissed her. I rolled my eyes at that picture. I saw one of Tommy and myself laughing, I cracked a small smile. Most of them were of me or Carly and I, though. Back when we were 16 and 18, to recently. I looked at one she took of me, back when I was 18. I remember that day. She was playing with her camera while we were walking home from school.

"Frank, smile for me!" Carly giggles from behind the camera. I turned around and smiled at her and she snapped the photo. "That one deserves to go in a museum." She said, looking up at me. "Nah." I chuckled. "Yeah! You look so good, Frankie. Like a perfect piece of art." She said. I laughed. "Thanks, Starry Eyes." I said and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, I pulled her close to me and kissed her head. "You coming to my house today?" I asked. "Duh, there's no way I'm going home willingly." She said. I chuckled. "You can stay for as long as you'd like." I said. "So, I can stay forever?" She asked. I smiled. "Yeah, just stay with me forever, Carls." I said.

I sighed. Things used to be so simple. I used to be nice to her all the time, it's like as soon as I changed my name from Frank to Nikki, I just changed. I looked at another picture. It was one of me laying on the bed, Carly was sitting over top of me and took the picture. This was not even that long ago, I was smiling and looking past the camera at Carly. She's always loved taking pictures of me, I won't be surprised if she becomes a photographer one day. I miss her so much and she isn't even gone yet.

I walked out of her bedroom and into the living room, I looked at the Christmas tree Carly and I put up together. I walked over and plugged the lights in, Carly would love to see the lights on. I frowned again. This is all my fault, if I didn't cheat on her, this wouldn't have happened. I don't know why I do the things I do. She's right, if she's not by me at all times, I go and fuck some random girl. I just get so lonely, I need to have someone near me.

I walked back into Carly's room. It looks so bare, she hasn't taken everything yet, but I know she will soon. I know I really screwed up because Carly didn't run into my arms like she always does. I would do anything just for her to do that again. I miss her so much. I saw something sticking out from under her bed. I walked over and pulled it out. It's a Christmas present. "To Nikki, love your Starry Eyes." I unwrapped the present, I know it's early but, I'm sure Carly doesn't care anymore. I opened the box and saw a note.

"Nikki, you are the love of my life. Thank you for making me happy, thank you for keeping your promise and getting me out of that horrible house I lived in. You gave me a second chance at life and I'm so thankful to have you in my life. I'm so happy that we finally got together, you're my other half. Seeing you, is like coming home. I used to dream every night of us getting together, now I dream of us getting married every night. I hope one day we actually do get married. It'll be the happiest day of my life. I hope you have a great Christmas, I know I will since you're by my side. Merry Christmas, Baby Boy."

I sniffled and wiped the tears off my face. I took the tissue paper off and saw a striped outfit. Black and white vertical stripes. I saw another note. "For your next tour, you wanted to change your look and I saw you looking at this, surprise!" It read. I smiled a little. I will wear this more than anything I've ever worn before. I pulled the outfit out, I remember looking at this with her. I had the best girl I could've ever asked for and I blew it.

I felt more tears fall, the few tears turned to sobs. I have never cried over a girl, Carly is my weakness. I have never loved someone the way I love her and I know I never will. I just hope, one day, we cross paths again.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)