Chapter 16.

Carly's POV

"Today is your first show, are you excited?" I asked Nikki. "Yes! I'm fucking pumped!" I heard him call from the bathroom. I heard the hairspray going off like crazy. He probably has huge hair today. "Can you hurry up? You take more time than me." I laughed. "I'm almost done, shut up." He said, laughing. I walked into the living room and got my shoes on. I slipped my leather jacket on and walked over to the mirror in my bedroom.

I have black fishnets on, a red plaid skirt that comes up to a little above my mid thigh on, a plain black crop top with my leather jacket over top. My makeup is really dark, eyeliner surrounding my eyes, smudged out. I have dark red, almost black lipstick on and I have my black Dr. Martins on. I twirled around and smiled. I think I look really hot.

I walked back out to the living room and looked at Nikki. He has a tight, red leather shirt on, black leather pants and red high heel boots on. I raised my eyebrows. "Wow, you look.." I said. He turned around. "Shut up, I don't wanna hear your teasing." He said. I laughed. "I wasn't gonna day anything mean," I lied. "You look really good, Nikki." I said. He smiled. "Thanks, you look really sexy, Carls." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Thanks," I said. "I'm going to do a line and then we can go." He said, walking past me and to his room. "Let me join!" I whined and followed him. "Where did all of your blow go?" He asked. "I don't know, you tell me." I asked, crossing my arms. He smiled a little. "Never mind, come on." He said, continuing to walk into his room.

After we did everything, we walked out and to his car. We drove to the place and got out. I was met with the other boys backstage when we walked in. This is the first time I have seen Vince since our breakup. I made sure to cling onto Nikki, I don't want any conflict tonight. "You alright, small one?" He asked, quietly. "I just don't want any conflict tonight, I wanna stay close to you so Vince doesn't try to come up and talk to me." I said, matching his tone. He smiled a little. "I gotcha, Carls." He said and rubbed my back.

The guys are all wearing flashy stuff. Tommy is wearing a fishnet shirt that has holes in it, white shorts, and fishnet tights that also have holes in them. Mick is wearing all black leather and black high heel boots. Vince is also wearing all black leather but, a lot looser than the rest of the guys. "You guys look interesting." I said, smiling. Nikki chuckled. "Yeah, I wanted us to look different from everyone. That'll make us standout." He replied. I nodded. "You rock it, though." I said. He smiled. He pulled me closer to him.

"Hey, I know what'll make you feel better about the Vince situation." He whispered. "What?" I whispered, looking at him. He smirked and took my chin with his fingers, "making Vince jealous." And pulled me close to him. He kissed me deeply. My eyes went wide and I felt my cheeks heat up. I quickly closed my eyes and kissed back. God, he is an amazing kisser. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands moved to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He broke the kiss. "You're so beautiful," he said. I was taken off guard, I felt my cheeks heat up. Is this still part of making Vince jealous? Well, if it is, I'll take full advantage of it. "You're absolutely perfect." I said, speaking from my heart. He smiled. I heard someone clear their throat. My head turned to where I heard it, it was Mick and Vince was standing next to him, he looked shocked.

"Are you two, like, a couple?" Mick asked. I felt Nikki shrug, I just remembered that my hands are still on Nikki's shoulders and his arms are still around my waist. "It doesn't matter, I'm just happy," he added on, pulling me close to him and hugging me close to him. I smiled. I feel like I'm on cloud 9 being this close to Nikki. If I was confused about my feelings before, this definitely is making me sure of how I'm feeling.

The butterflies in my stomach are going insane, the fluttering in my chest, the fact that I can't wipe the smile off my face. I'm so crazy in love with him, I've never loved someone before in my life, it's scary. I am so in love–

"Carly?" I heard Nikki say. I snapped out of my train of thought. "Yes?" I asked. "Vince left, he went to the bathroom. You can let me go now." He said, laughing a little. I felt my face flush from embarrassment, noticing that Nikki let go of me, but I haven't let go of him. I quickly moved my hands. "Sorry, I was spacing out," I lied. He smiled. "I know, you do that a lot." He said. "So you aren't a couple?" Tommy asked.

"Nah, I wanted to make Carly feel better and make Vince jealous," Nikki replied. Tommy and Mick laughed. "Did it work?" Mick asked me. I forced a smile. "Yeah, it was fun." I replied. I'm kinda sad that Vince left, not because I necessarily want him here, but because I loved being that way with Nikki.

Vince walked back out. "Okay, we ready to go?" He asked. Everyone glanced at the clock. "Yeah, we gotta get ready." Nikki said, looking at me. "I'll be front row," I said. Nikki smiled and hugged me. "I know you'll do great." I said. He kissed my head. "Thanks, small one." He said and we released from our embrace.

I walked out and made my way to the front row, waiting to see Nikki and the rest of them walk out.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)