Chapter 34.

Carly's POV

"Oh fucking god, Carly?!" Nikki exclaimed. I breathed out and looked at my feet. "Yeah, it's Carly," I said, quietly. "Where the fuck have you been?!" He exclaimed, I looked up and he quickly ran over and wrapped his arms around me tightly, I returned the hug and I felt tears fill my eyes. I haven't hugged this man in over 2 years. "I went back home, I was there for a full year," I said. He released me. "Like, home? Like, to your parents?" He asked, worry all over his face. I nodded. "Yeah, I didn't have anywhere else to go," I replied.

I saw guilt wash over his face. "I'm so sorry, Carly." He said, hugging me again. "I am so fucking sorry," he said, his grip on me tightening. I hugged him back and the tears came traveling down my cheeks. "I missed you so much." I said, my voice breaking. "You have no fucking idea, I haven't forgotten about you, I always looked for you. Every city we were in, I always looked for you." He said. We let go of our embrace and I decided to forget about my cigarette and threw it aside, Nikki doing the same. He took my hands and looked me up and down.

"You look amazing," he said, smiling. I smiled. "You do, too. You're huge, now!" I exclaimed. He smiled. "I wouldn't say huge," he said. "No, you guys are amazing, I have been supporting you over these two years, That never changed." I said. He smiled. "I thought I would never see you again, I'm so relieved you're safe," he said, his eyes went to my left arm and his eyes went wide. "What is that scar from? It's almost over your entire arm." He said, taking his hands and holding my arm. I looked down. "Carly? What's this from?" He asked again.

"From last year," I said quietly. "Did you Father do this to you?" He asked. I shook my head. "Who did?" He asked. "I did," I finally said, looking up at him. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I tried to kill myself, Nikki." I said. His eyes instantly filled with tears. "Oh my god, Carly." He said, quietly. "Why?" He asked. "I was back at home, I was addicted to blow, I felt unwanted from every part of my life, I hated my life, I hated waking up everyday," I began. "One day when my parents weren't home, I made a plan to leave again but, this time really for good." I continued. "I took a knife in the kitchen and.." I trailed off.

"I passed out, I woke up in the hospital, my arm covered in stitches. I had to go to a different hospital for a while where they diagnosed me with chronic depression and as soon as I was discharged, I came back to LA." I finished. Nikki has tears running down his face. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault," he said, looking at my arm again. "No this isn't, I made that decision myself, Nikki." I said. "I should've never kicked you out, I regretted it right away. I missed you so much, I missed you every single day. I'm so happy you're back." He said. He wiped his tears away and held my arm again, he leaned down and kissed it, lingering there for a second.

"Now that you're back in my life," he said, standing up straight. "Nothing like this is ever going to happen again, I said I would protect you and that's exactly what I'm going to do." He said. I smiled. "I love you, Nikki." I said. "I love you, too, Starry Eyes." He said. My face lit up. "I haven't heard you say that in so long." I said. He smiled. "Come on, let's get you caught up with the rest of the boys." He said.

We walked back inside and walked back over to the table. "Oh, hey." Vince said, smiling at me. "Guys, you all remember Carly, right?" Nikki asked. At first, they all looked confused and then their eyes went wide. Vince stood up. "Oh my god, Carly?!" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He hugged me tightly and lifted me up. "Holy shit, we've missed you!" He said. I laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you all, too!" I said as he sat me down. Tommy got up and hugged me tightly. "Where the fuck have you been?" He asked, releasing me. "Long story for another time," I replied, smiling.

Mick was last. He stood up and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back. "I missed you so much, Carls. I haven't gotten my mind off you, you were like a little sister to me." He said. I hugged him back just as tightly, smiling. "I missed you, too. I haven't forgotten about you, any of you." I said, looking around at them. We released from our embrace. "Quit this shit job and be one of our managers again!" Tommy said. I laughed. "I don't think it's that easy." I replied.

"Sure it is, you're our friend. We can pull some strings for you," Nikki said. I smiled and hugged him again. "God, I missed you." I said. He kissed the top of my head as he always did. "I missed you more, my little miss Starry Eyes." He said, hugging me back, tightly.

I'm so happy they decided to come to this bar tonight, I'm so happy that Nikki's back, I missed him so much. The love I had for him in 1981 never left, if anything, it made it even stronger. I'm sticking to my plan. I won't stop, one day Nikki will be my boyfriend, I'm not giving up.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)