Chapter 19.

Carly's POV

Months had gone by, Mötley Crüe is the biggest band on the sunset strip. They got signed to a guy who has never done music before, after I told Nikki not to just sign to anyone, that night they signed to some guy. They've been selling out shows on the sunset strip for months. They're getting bigger and bigger every single day.

I walked into our, still, shitty little apartment, kicking my shoes off. I was met with a party as soon as I looked up. This is an almost every night occurrence. They do shows almost every night and then they come here and have an after party, leaving me to clean it all up the next morning. I scanned the room for Nikki and I saw him shoving his tongue down some girls throat across the room. I made a face of disgust and pushed passed the people to get to my room. I opened the door and I saw Vince and some girl in my bed, almost to the point of fucking.

"Out," I said, pointing towards the door. "Hey, Carly–" "You're not moving, I said out." I cut him off. He got up and took the blondes hands and left the room. I quickly shut my door and locked it. Since they've been having these parties, I got a lock on my door now so, nobody can just walk in anytime they want. All they do is party, drink and do drugs. I participated in their antics for a while but, it's getting old. I'm tired of being the only responsible one who cleans up their mess. Most nights like these, I go to Mick's place and hang out with him but, I don't want to be around anyone right now.

After what seemed like hours, the party finally died down and left. I unlocked the door and opened it, as soon as I unlocked the door, the place was trashed. I walked out to the living room and it's in complete disarray. I sighed. Another thing I have to clean up. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an almost full bottle of Jack Daniels and started to walk back to my room. "Hey, small one." Nikki slurred. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room, shutting the door behind me.

I sat down on my bed and opened up the bottle. "Hey, didn't you hear me?" Nikki asked as he opened my door. "Yeah, I just chose to ignore you." I replied, taking a sip. "Why?" He asked as he walked in and shut the door behind him. "I'm not that thrilled with you right now." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Are you three?" I asked. He chuckled. "Sorry, but why aren't you?" He asked me. "Well, for one. I have to clean up the whole house several times a week because of the constant partying," I said. "And, you drink and do so much drugs that you aren't even a person anymore." I added on.

"It's all fun," he replied. "I know, I'm not saying that you shouldn't do that stuff, but it's constant." I said. "You should, too. I miss my shadow, we usually always do stuff like this together." He said. I smiled when he said he missed me. "I have to work–" "Quit your job," he said. "Quit?" I asked. "Yeah, we're making pretty good money. You don't need to work." He said. I shrugged. "I don't know, Nikki." I said, taking another sip. "Please? I want us to have fun together, I want my best friend with me," he said, whining a little. "Whatever, fine. Okay? I'll quit." I said. He smiled wide. "Yay!" He cheered. "That job is shit anyways," he added on.

I laughed. "Well, normal jobs like that aren't suppose to be fun." I replied. "That's true, I guess. Why don't you help manage us?" He asked. "What?" I laughed. "Help manage us, we're about to drop our shithead of a producer soon, we can find another one and you can help." He said. "You could do it!" He said, smiling. "Alright, that actually sounds pretty good." I replied. He smiled wide. "Great! That way if we go on tour, you have an excuse to come with us!" He said. I smiled.

"If? You guys will definitely tour, you need a new manager, you need to be playing in bigger places." I said. "That's why you will make a great manager." He said, smiling.

(A/N: Sorry for a little bit of a filler chapter! The next chapters will be better, I promise! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)