Chapter 28.

Carly's POV

Finally, I'm home alone for once. Nikki is off rehearsing with the rest of Motley and I can finally listen to music and clean the entire house. I'm going to make the most of my few hours here. I smiled and popped the "Too Fast For Love" cassette in. I smiled when the beginning of Live Wire filled the house. I turned it up loud and walked into my bedroom to shoot up quickly before cleaning.

After I shot up and put a long sleeve shirt on so Nikki doesn't walk in and see, I started to clean. The song, "Come on and Dance" came on and I smiled and started to sing along as I picked up the trash from the floor. "Well she took my love into overdrive, custom pink, tonight I'll pay the price! When she's hot, well damn she's hot! Electric love, like Sandra Dee, you should've seen her dance." I paused. "Come on and dance!" I sang and danced around the house as I finished picking up the trash and throwing it in the van in the kitchen. "Fast and slick, well she's cool and clean. In a Pepsi sheen, she's a leather tease." I sang and twirled around.

"She's on top, well she can't be stopped. Watch her scream, watch her suck you clean. You should've seen her dance," I paused and listened to the cow bell, smiling. "Come on and dance!" I sang out and started to wipe off the counters in the kitchen. That song ended quickly and Public Enemy #1 came on and I danced around the kitchen. "You and me, we're gonna escape tonight. On the run under the moonlight, don't think about nothin', no don't think about nothin'." I sang.

I smiled wide and danced around the kitchen in while I mopped the floor. "Do know you how it feels to be wanted? Do you know how to feels to be wanted? Do you know how it feels, to be under the gun, on the run, having fun, when you're young, you're so young, when you're young, yeah!" I sang and finished up mopping and out the stuff away.

"Public enemy #1!" I sang and twirled around. I love being home alone and being able to dance and sing around in nothing but a oversized sweater, no pants and socks. I started to vacuum when Merry-Go-Round came on, so I can't hear it. I vacuumed the living room, the hall, my bedroom and Nikki's bedroom. I cleaned the bathroom, my bedroom and Nikki's bedroom. I straightened up the living room and smiled as I looked around. Everything is perfect for however long Nikki is gone for, because I know as soon as he gets home, it'll go back to being the same way.

By the time I did all of that, the album was already playing, "Too Fast For Love". "She puts her legs up, well, calls it good luck, do you know what I mean?" I sang out and danced around the entire house. I turned it up a little louder as the song went on. "Too Fast, Too Fast For Love!" I sang out, dancing and moving my head around, I laughed a little as my hair started to fly everywhere.

Some more time went on and I was about to turn the album off when "Tonight" came on. I smiled wide. "When you smiled at me, and I saw your eyes. All I ever wanted to be was in your arms tonight," I sang. The song progressed more and I twirled around and started to dance and sing louder. "Tonight, I'll be with you tonight. Tonight, I'll love you through the night. Tonight, tonight! I'm in love with you, baby!" I sang, smiling wide. "You looked too young to looked so nice, yes you did. But, when you smiled I had to take the chance, I had to take the chance!" I sang. The song went on some more.

"Tonight, tonight, tonight! Be mine tonight!" I sang and the break happened and I started to dance more, the smile never leaving my face. "Tonight, tonight, tonight! Be mine tonight!" I sang. "Be mine tonight, be mine tonight." I finished. The song came to and end and I smiled just thinking about that song again. "Wow, I didn't know you already had that song memorized that well," I heard Nikki's voice. I screamed and whipped around. Nikki's standing in the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?!" I asked, turning the music off. "Since toast of the town, you were about to turn it off but, when you heard the opening of tonight, you kept it on." He smirked. "Sucks that I missed Starry Eyes, I bet you went crazy for that one, too." He said. I felt my face turn red. "Shut up," I said and started to make a b-line to my room. Nikki laughed and ran after me, picking me up. "Let me down!" I whined. "No, you still have the alternative intro of Too Fast For Love and Stick To Your Guns to sing and dance to!" He said, laughing.

"Leave me alone!" I laughed, my face still red with embarrassment. He put me down and I turned to face him. "I know you said you were my biggest fan, but I didn't know you were serious," he started. "And, aw. Is that blushing I see?" He teased. "Suck my dick!" I said, walking into my room, Nikki's laughter filled the room as I went to shut my door.

Even though I'm embarrassed, I couldn't help but smile. To hear Nikki laugh, it's my favorite song in the entire world.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)