Chapter 59.

Carly's POV

"Ooh, I need your love, babe. Guess you know it's true!" I sang and held Nikki's hand. He chuckled. "Hope you need my love, babe. Just like I need you!" I sang. "Hold me, love me, hold me, love me." I sang and smiled at Nikki. "I ain't got nothing but love babe, 8 days a week!" I sang. "Love you everyday, babe, always on my mind! One thing I can say, babe, love you all the time!" I continued.

"Hold me, love me, hold me, love me," Nikki sang along with me. "I ain't got nothing but, love girl. 8 days a week! 8 days a week, I loooooove you." He sang. "8 days a week, is not enough to show I care." I started to sing with him again. He smiled and hugged me tightly. I giggled and hugged him back. "Where did that come from?" He asked. "Dunno, just wanna remind you that I love you." I smiled up at him. He kissed my nose and I giggled again. "Well, I love you, too." He smiled at me. "Whatcha wanna do today?" I asked. "Hm, I don't know." "Only 30 days till Santa comes." I replied. He laughed.

"I know, aren't you excited?" He asked. I giggled and nodded. "You're really happy today, any reason in particular?" He asked. "Just happy, I'm also happy because Christmas is coming and I get to spend a proper Christmas with you." I smiled. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. "Aw, you're such a cutie." He replied. I felt my cheeks heat up and then the phone rang. "I got it last time," Nikki said. I groaned and he laughed. "Fine!" I said, laughing a little.

I let go off him and walked over to the phone. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, it's Rebecca." She replied. I smiled a little. "Hey, it's been a while." I said. "Yeah, I had so much fun the other night.." She trailed off. I bit my lower lip. "Maybe we can have some fun over at my place?" She spoke. I smiled and played with my lip ring. "Absolutely, I'll call you back with a time that's good for me, things have been so hectic lately." I replied. "Perfect," she giggled. "You have my number, right?" She asked. "Yep, I do." I replied. "Great, I'll see you soon." She said. "Bye, love." I said and hung up.

"Uh, who was that?" I heard Nikki ask. I turned around. "Oh, uh a girl I met a little while ago, she called and asked to meet up again." I said, smiling. He rolled his eyes. "What?" I asked. "Why are you gonna go meet up with her?" He asked. "Well, we had so much the time we did see each other, I want to have fun like that again." I replied. He shook his head. "What, Nikki?" I asked, annoyed. "You just, piss me off, sometimes." He said.

"Not this shit again," I groaned and started to walk to my room. "Why do you always hook up with random people?" He asked. "I could ask you the same thing!" I said and turned around to face him again. "I don't like you doing it!" He exclaimed. "Well, I don't like when you do it, either! You're a hypocrite!" I exclaimed. He laughed. "I'm a hypocrite? Look at yourself!" He replied. I groaned. "We were having such a nice day, why do you have to do this!?" I asked. "Because I don't like people putting their hands on you!" He replied.

"I don't like when people put their hands on you!" I exclaimed. "You're my Carly, my Starry Eyes, I don't want other people touching you!" He said, raising his voice. "Well, you broke up with me! I'm allowed to go out and do whatever I want!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Maybe I fucked up, then!" He said, now basically yelling. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I asked, now a lot more quiet. "Maybe I fucked up! Maybe I miss you!" He yelled. I smiled a little. "Maybe?" I asked.

"Yeah, maybe." He replied. I looked down at my feet. "Maybe I miss you, too." I replied. "Maybe I'm doing all these random hookups because I am trying to fill the loneliness I have since we broke up." I added on. I heard Nikki's footsteps walking towards me. I looked up at him and he wrapped his arm around my waist and his other hand cupped my face. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to my level to deepen the kiss. He pulled my closer to him and his hands roamed over my body.

He broke the kiss and looked at me. "I miss you," he said, trying to catch his breath. "I miss you." I replied, looking up at his green eyes. He smiled a little and leaned in and kissed me again. I smiled out of the kiss and looked up at him again. "I just," I cut myself off by smiling again. "I'm so happy, I missed you so much." I said. He smiled wide. "I miss you so much, baby girl." He said and kissed my head. "Now," I said and took his hand in mine.

I started to walk to my bedroom. "What?" He asked. I let go of his hand and shut the bedroom door. "Remember where we last left off, about how you wanted to see if I could be dominant?" I asked. His eyes went wide. "Let's continue." I said, taking my shirt off and walking over to him.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)