Chapter 14.

Nikki's POV

A week has gone by, we've recorded our album, "Too Fast For Love" very quickly. Carly hasn't left her room hardly at all. The only time she does is to get more alcohol. She's really upset about Vince, what pisses me off even more is that he broke up with her and put the blame on me. When in reality, he wanted to have fun as he calls it and didn't wanna be tied down anymore.

I walked into mine and Carly's apartment and threw my jacket to the side. I slipped my shoes off and walked over to Carly's room, I opened the door. "Hey," I said as I opened the door. "Hey," she said as the brought down the bottle of Jack Daniels from her lips. "You guys find a place to reford yet?" She asked. "Record? And yes, we already recorded the album, Carls." I said as I walked in and sat on the bed next to her. She giggled. "What did I say?" She asked. "Reford." I relied, causing her to giggle again. I smiled a little and took the bottle from her hands and took a few big gulps from it before handing it back to her. "Thanks," she said and took a long swig from it.

"I'm worried about you, Carly." I said. "I'm fine, I'm just having fun." She said, playing with the label on the bottle. I frowned. "You've been doing blow and drinking nonstop." I said. "I know, fun." She said, smiling at me. I shook my head. "I don't want you to ruin your life, you're only 21." I said. "I'm not, I'm fine!" She said, putting her hand on my shoulder. "I know you're upset about Vince–" "I'm over him." She cut me off. I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, really?" I asked. "Yeah, we only dated for like a month." She replied. "Why're you doing all of this, then?" I asked, confused. "Because, I love you." She said. My eyes went wide. "What?" I asked, laughing a little.

"I love you, Nikki." She said, looking me in the eyes. "Carly, you're drunk." I replied. "That's why I'm drunk! I love you and you don't want anything to do with me!" She exclaimed. I honestly don't know what to say, I don't know if I should take her seriously or not. "Carly.." I said, struggling to find the words to say. "You're drunk and confused about Vince," I started. "You don't love me." I said. She frowned. "And, I'm telling you I love you and you're denying it!" She said, sounding defeated. "I've loved you for years! Why do you think I took you up on your offer to have sex a while back?" She asked.

"For fun–" "Because I wanted to! I love you!" She said, taking my hand. I looked down at our hands then back up at her. "Carls–" "Do you love me back?" She asked, her grip tightening on my hand. "Of course I love you, you're my best friend." I replied. Her face dropped and she took her hand away from mine. "That's not what I meant, I love you more than a friend." She said, looking at her lap. "You friend zoned me." She said, and took another drink from the bottle. "I honestly don't know what to say right now, you're not yourself." I said. "No, I am myself! I mean every word I'm saying!" She said. I sighed. "Carly–" "If you're going to be this way, just leave my room. I've had enough rejection." She said, sadly. I felt my face drop. "I'm not rejecting you, I just know you're drunk. We can have this conversation when you're sober." I said. "Really?" She asked.

"Yes, really. I promise." I said. She smiled. "Well, fine. Tomorrow." She said. "Yes, tomorrow. When you aren't saying things like reford." I said, causing her to giggle again. Hearing her giggle makes a smile spread across my face. "You're so hot," she said. I laughed. "What?" I asked. "I thought you were hot when you were a teenager, but holy shit, you got hotter." She said, I laughed. "You're gonna regret this tomorrow." I said, smile still on my face. "I don't care, you're the most attractive man I have ever laid my eyes on." She said. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Aw, you're blushin'!" She said, poking my cheeks. "And, you're really good in bed, which is always a plus." She said. I was taken aback. "What?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"Yeah, you're really good. Better than Vince." She said, I smirked. That was a great boost of confidence. "If you love me and think all this stuff about me, why did you go with Vince?" I asked. "Remember, tomorrow." She said. I shook my head, smiling. "Okay, fine." I said. She scooted closer to me and wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"I know we can't talk till tomorrow, but you have no idea how many dreams I have about us being together," she started. "They're all perfect, and I'm happy in every single dream because you see me the way I see you and that's all I want." She said. "That's all I'll ever want." She added on.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)