Chapter 79.

Chapter 79.

Carly's POV

I just finished putting all of my stuff in my new home, I promised Tommy that I'd stay with him till Christmas, so that's where I am. Sitting with Tommy and watching TV. I haven't been able to get my mind off of Nikki, he's all I think about. I can't sleep because every time I shut my eyes, Nikki's right there. Anytime I pass out drunk, Nikki is all I dream about. I fucking miss him, but I know that I can't keep doing this. "Wait, so you slept with Vince?" He asked. I nodded. "And you're just now telling me this!?" He exclaimed. I laughed a little. "I didn't know it was that big of a deal." I said. "You and Vince fucked again! It's a huge deal!" He replied.

"I wanted to hurt Nikki the way he hurt me," I said. "We said I love you to each other." I added on. "WHAT?!" "Shhh!" I shushed him, laughing. "You both said I love you?! What does that mean?" He asked. "Tommy, do you still not understand what love means?" I asked, jokingly. He rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean! What does that mean for you two?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't talked to him since." I said, simply. "Do you want to?" He asked. I shrugged again. "I don't know, I mean I know I have some sort of love for Vince, but it's not like the love I have for Nikki. I can't explain it." I said. "Vince and I ended on good terms, though. We'll probably end up being friends again sometime in the future." I added on.

"Well, I guess that's good." Tommy replied. "Are you sure you want to end things with Nikki? Completely? You have never really been without him ever in your life." Tommy said. I sighed. "I'm not sure, I'm not really sure about anything in my life but, I feel like I need to. I love him so much that it hurts me. I can't keep allowing myself to get hurt." I said. Tommy frowned. "I hate seeing you so sad, I also hate seeing Nikki so upset. I love you both." He said. I cracked a small smile. "I love you, too, Tommy." I replied. "I know you don't wanna hear this right now, but you and Nikki are like made for each other. You guys bring out the best in one another." He said. "We also bring out the worst in each other, when we argue, we really argue. We say things that we know will hurt the other person. We've known each other for so long that we know each other's weaknesses and what'll hurt." I said.

He nodded. "I get that." He said. "One time, it was pretty early after he changed his name, we got into a nasty argument and I called him Frank, I knew it would hurt and he went completely silent. He just stared at me and I instantly felt like shit. He just shook his head and walked into his room. He didn't talk to me for a week, it was hell. I haven't called him that since, he really hates it." I said. Tommy breathed out. "You guys have a complicated history together." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, I know. But, we always found a way to make up, I just don't know if I can look past all the shit he put me through this time." I said. Tommy rubbed my back. "You're a strong little lady." He said. I smiled. "Thanks, T-Bone." I replied.

"You're welcome, you really are. You're only 5'2 and you punched Nikki in the nose and knocked him on his ass!" He laughed. I shook my head. "It's not a good thing," I replied. "Yeah, but it's badass." He said. I laughed a little. "I guess." "What do you wanna do today?" He asked. "Dunno," I shrugged. "Strip club again?" He asked. "I don't think I wanna go to a strip club, I'm not up for it." I said, pulling my legs up to my chest. "I just wanna stay here and lay low until Christmas night, and then just go to my new place." I said. Tommy nodded. "I understand. Are you still going to manage us?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, just discreetly." I said. He chuckled. "Sounds good to me, small fry." He said.

I sighed and took another shot of tequila. I kissed and put the shot glass down. "I. Hate. Tequila." I said. Tommy laughed. "Yeah, but it gets you fucked up real quick." Tommy said. "All we do is get drunk." I said, pouring myself another shot. I downed it and hissed again. "You like vodka, how can you not like tequila?" He asked. "Because, tequila is gross. Vodka is good." I giggled. "Yeah, you're drunk because that is not a good explanation." Tommy laughed and downed his shot. "I am not!" I said, taking another shot. "Suuuure." He chuckled. I smiled and stood up from the couch and stretched. "I gotta use the bathroom." I said and walked to the bathroom, I'm definitely drunk but, not drunk to the point where I'm stumbling and I'm not fucked up enough to forget about Nikki.

I shut the bathroom door and took out all the stuff for blow and smack. I got everything sorted and shot up, I breathed out and sat down on the toilet. The euphoric feeling washing over me, I threw my head back and shut my eyes. Finally, some peace.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)