Chapter 8.

Carly's POV (Smut Warning)

I lit a cigarette and exhaled the smoke through my nose. "God, you were amazing." Vince said, kissing my neck, I smiled. "No, that was you." I said, looking at him. He took the cigarette out of my hand and took a drag before handing it back to me. "I wanna see more of you," he said. I smiled. "I like that idea." I replied, taking a drag from my cigarette. He smiled. "How did you meet the rest of the band?" Vince asked. "I've known Nikki ever since I was 16." I said. "I ran away from home to go with him to California." I explained. "Wow, you guys were dating?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nope, just my best friend." I said. He nodded. "Well, good. Because I wanna see where this goes." He smiled. I smiled showing my teeth and looked away.

"I don't know what you're doing to me, I'm never this way around a guy." I said, biting my lower lip. He chuckled. "I could say the same for you." He said. He leaned over and kissed me quickly. "Wanna stay the night?" He asked, pulling me closer to him. I nodded. "Yes, of course." I replied. He kissed my head and got up, grabbing some pajama pants and slipping them on and then threw his shirt at me. I quickly slipped his shirt on and stood up, stretching. He walked over to his dresser and started to rummage through it.

"Whatcha looking for?" I asked. "This," he said and got out a small baggy of white powder. "Coke?" I asked. He nodded. "Have you ever tried it?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Nikki doesn't let me," I said. "Doesn't let you?" He asked. "You're your own person, babe." He added on. I smiled. "It's fun, try it with me, Nikki ain't here." He said. I bit my lower lip. "Well, I don't know." "I'm not pressuring you, I'm just saying if you ever wanted to, now's the time." He said. I pondered it it for a moment. "Fuck it, yeah." I said. He chuckled. "Okay, I'll make some lines." He said, opening up the baggy.

We did a few lines, Vince did more than me since I'm new to this. But, after just one line, I felt euphoric. My confidence seemed to boost, I loved every second of it. Vince looked over at me after doing a line and smiled. "You look happy, Carls." He said, chuckling. "I am, especially being here with you." I said, smiling. He finished up and walked over to me. "One thing about blow, is that it's a stimulate. You won't be able to sleep till it wears off." He said, sitting next to me. "That just means more time for us to be together." I said, he smiled. "Exactly." He replied, leaning in.

I shut my eyes and his lips pressed against mine, he caressed my face with his hand while the other one was firmly on the small of my back, inching me closer to him. I deepened the kiss, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into me more. Our tongues moved in sync as our sweet kissing turned into aggressively making out. He laid me down on the bed and got over top of me, deepening the kiss. He moved his hand from back and moved up my leg, moving his hand to between my thighs. His finger ran over my clit, causing me to moan into his mouth.

He gently bit down on my lower lip as he broke the kiss. He kissed down my neck and started to suck and gently bite at the skin. He started to massage my clit, making me moan. He moved down my body and got between my thighs. He kissed up my thighs, lingering with each kiss. "What are you doing?" I asked, looking down at him. "Doing something for you, relax." He said, smirking. He leaned down again and his tongue ran up my clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body, I gasped a little and he started to swirl his tongue on my clit.

"Oh my god, Vince!" I moaned, grabbing onto his hair with one hand and the other hand gripped onto the bedsheets. He inserted two fingers and started to pump as he quickened his pace with his tongue. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned out, tugging on his hair. I could feel the pressure build up inside of me, my whole body began to tremble, my breaths were getting shorter and my heart started to flutter.

I moaned out as my orgasm took over, I felt a few tears leave my eyes as my back arched and my grip tightened on Vince's hair. I fell completely flat on the bed and began to try to catch my breath. I wiped the tears off my cheeks as Vince laid down next to me. "God, your moans are so hot," he said, lowly in my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up and I turned to face him. "I've never had a reaction like this to any guy I've been with," I said. "Hm, I must be special." He replied, smirking.

I smiled and kissed him sweetly. "You are special to me."

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)