Chapter 27.

Carly's POV

The last couple of days since mine and Nikki's kiss, he and Lita have been arguing a lot. Over really dumb stuff, too. "I've had it with her," Nikki said as he opened the door to my bedroom. "Nikki, I can fucking hear you!" She yelled from the living room. He quickly walked inside and shut the door, locking it behind him.

"She's still here?" I asked, pointing to the door. "Yes! She won't leave! She keeps arguing with me!" He exclaimed. He sat next to me on the floor in front of my bed. "Why do you sit in front of your bed instead of on it?" He asked. I shrugged. "I'm weird, I guess. What's she arguing with you about, though?" I asked, strumming on my guitar a little. "Well, I just broke up with her–" "What?!" I asked, trying to hide my happiness. "Yeah, and she's upset about it." He said. "Well, yeah. Of course she's upset." I replied.

"Can you get her out of here?" He asked me. "Me?!" I exclaimed. "Yes, please?! I'll owe you big time." He said. I groaned. "Fine. You owe me HUGE!" I said, putting my guitar to the side. He hugged me tightly. "Now, get her the hell out of our fucking house." He said. I sighed and stood up, unlocking and opening my door. I walked out. "Nikki– Oh, you're not Nikki." She said. "Yeah, I realize that. But, you gotta get out." I said. "Get out? Nikki's my boyfriend, you can't tell me to leave!" She said.

"Uh, he's not your boyfriend anymore, and he wants you out." I said. "Yeah, right. You're nothing here so, can you leave and let Nikki and I talk things through?" She asked. "I'm nothing?" I laughed. "You know, I've been holding my tongue because you were Nikki's girlfriend and he's my best friend so, I was doing it for his sake. But, since he just dumped your sorry ass, I can say whatever the fuck I want," I said. "First of all, I hated you on sight, you pissed me off right away. You look like a snotty, bitch with a stick up her cunt, upon further inspection, you don't just look like one, you are one." I started.

"Excuse–" "Nope, not finished, Princess," I cut her off. "I've known Nikki way longer than you ever have and even when you two were dating, he couldn't keep his hands off of me." I said, walking up to her. "I guess you're the only person in this house that's nothing," I smiled. "Also, your fake boobs? They make your body look lopsided. I'm glad I don't look like that and everything on me is all natural." I said, smiling showing my teeth. She looked shocked. "Now, get your fake tits and horrible makeup out of my house." I said.

She went to slap me and I grabbed her wrist. "Such a typical bitch move, a slap? Really? What's that going to do?" I asked. I shoved her backwards. "Get out willingly or I will drag you out by your hair." I said. She huffed and walked past me, I heard the door open and slam shut. I smiled wide. "Oh my god, Carly!" Nikki exclaimed, running out of my room. "What?" I asked. "That was fucking insane!" He laughed. "What was?" I asked. "All the shit you said," he said, smiling. "It was all true." I said. "I like the part about me not keeping my hands off you for more of a burn." He laughed. I laughed. "I knew it'd hurt her whore feelings, I fucking hated her." I said.

Nikki laughed. "Yeah, I know that now. Why didn't you tell me the extent of your dislike for her?" He asked me. "She made you happy," I replied. "Nah, her drug supply made me happy." He said. "Nikki!" I exclaimed, laughing. "Well, it's true! She'd give me drugs and I'd screw her, that was mainly the extent of our relationship." He said. I laughed. "Wow, well, next time don't go for someone like that." I said. "Oh, and who should I go for?" He asked. It took everything in me to not say, me. But, I bit my tongue. "Someone who is your type, she was not." I said. "Her tits were big," he said. "And fake, cmon now." I laughed. "That doesn't matter to me!" He exclaimed.

"Although," he quickly added on. "Real is better to squeeze." He winked at me. "You're not squeezing my boobs," I said and started to walk back into my room. "Oh, come on!" He whined, following. "No!" I laughed. "I'm vulnerable, I just got out of a relationship!" He said, trying his best to hold back his smile with a pout. I shook my head. "You're somethin' else, Sixx." I laughed. "Yeah, but you still love me, right?" He asked. I smiled. I know he's talking about us as best friends but, I'm not.

"Of course I love you," I said, he doesn't need to know that I'm thinking of anything other than just telling him that as a friend. He smiled. "Movie marathon?" He asked. "I'll get the popcorn." I said, smiling and walking into the kitchen.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)