Chapter 20.

Carly's POV

"This is Lita Ford, Lita this is Carly Dean, my best friend," Nikki introduced me and his now, girlfriend. I forced a smile and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you," I said. "You, too." She replied. "Nikki talks about you a lot, you guys must be really close." She added on. "Yeah, we are." I said, smiling.

I excused myself to go to the bar. "Straight vodka, please and thanks," I said quickly. I rubbed my temples. I can't believe Nikki has a girlfriend. "Hey, you alright?" I heard Mick. I turned a little and forced a smile. "Yeah, yeah. I'm okay." I said. The bartender handed me my cup. "You upset about Nikki?" He asked. "I hate to admit it, but yeah. I am." I said, I took a few gulps of my vodka and hissed afterwards. "You have feelings for him?" He asked. I frowned. "Not just feelings, I love him." I said.

Mick raised his eyebrows. "Woah, love, huh?" He asked. I nodded. "I don't know for how long but, I just realized it a few months back and it's complete hell." I said. We walked back to our table and I sat down, Mick sat in the seat next to me. I looked over and saw Nikki and Lita making out on the other side of the bar. I shook my head and took another gulp of my drink. "Have you told him?" Mick asked. "While I was drunk, but he didn't take me seriously, obviously." I replied. "I think you need to tell him," he said, taking a sip from his drink. "That's unfair, he's dating someone now." I said.

I sighed as I saw Nikki and Lita walking over to the table. "I'm gonna walk around, just–" I cut myself off when they sat down across from us. "I need to get away," I mumbled and downed the rest of my drink. I sat the glass back down on the table and walked back over to the bar. "Vodka, straight up." I said. I could feel the vodka hitting me, I am a little more than tipsy, I can still walk fine, I'll probably sway a little but, I don't care. "Hey," I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Vince. "Hi." I blandly said and grabbed my drink. "You okay?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, but I have vodka so, it's okay." I replied, lifting my cup up a little and taking a sip. He chuckled. "What's been going on with you and Nikki? I thought you two were a thing?" He asked. "And now all of a sudden, he has this girlfriend?" He asked.

"We did that to make you jealous," I said, taking another sip. He laughed. "Wow," he replied. "Well, it worked." He said. I laughed a little. "Can I be straight forward with you?" I asked. He nodded. "Of course." He replied. I took his hand and lead him to a secluded area. "I know that dating wouldn't work," I started. "But, how would you feel about a friends with benefits kinda relationship?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "I miss you, I also miss your friendship. And another thing," I said, laughing a little. He chuckled. "I'll be honest, I miss you in all those ways, too." He replied.

I smiled and kissed him gently. I broke the kiss and leaned back. "When do you wanna start?" I asked. "Hm," he hummed. I giggled a little. "Right now." He said, he took my drink out of my hand and put it down. He lifted me up and started to carry me to the bathrooms, I laughed.

As I was over his shoulder, I looked up and saw Nikki staring at Vince and I, he looked hurt and angry, I don't know why he's hurt and angry, I'm the one who's heart is breaking in two. But, I'm going to drown it all out, I'll do whatever it takes to keep my mind off of him.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)