Chapter 54.

Carly's POV

It's been a few days since mine and Nikki's blow up, I guess I needed to say all those things because we're back to normal. We're back to how we were before we dated and it's great. Of course, I get upset at times because of how things ended when we did date, but I have to try to get over it. I finished off my joint and put it in my ashtray when Nikki walked into my room. He sniffed.

"Wow, smoking pot without me," he said. I giggled. "I'll smoke another one with you." I said, holding one up. "I can fuck with that," he said and sat down on the floor with me. "You should sit on your furniture, I paid enough money for it." He said, smiling at me. "Well, you know how I am, I like sitting on the floor." I said and winked at him and handed him the joint. "Hey, I have been meaning to asking you something," he said as he started to light it. I nodded, indicating to ask. He took a hit and handed it to me. "Well," he exhaled the smoke. "I've just been wondering, where did my smack go?" He asked.

I bit my lower lip. "I mean, I still have some, but it's almost like it's getting lower and lower everyday." He said, giving me a look. "Tommy must be taking it," I said and took a long drag from the joint. He chuckled. "Listen, I don't care. I can get more, you could've just asked, Starry Eyes." He said. I blew the smoke out at him. "I know, I just don't like the fact that smack is another thing I'm addicted to," I said and handed him the joint back. "We're not addicted, fun, remember?" He said and smiled at me. "Right, it's just fun." I said. He smiled again. "You should've told me because we could do it together, but noooooo. Apparently we're keeping secrets now." He smirked at me and took a hit of the joint.

I giggled and rolled my eyes. "It's not a secret, it just hasn't come up yet." I said and took the joint from him, taking a long drag from it. "So, you're into threesomes now?" He asked, trying to hold back a chuckle. I coughed on the smoke and handed him the joint back, the laughter left his lips. "Nikki!" I exclaimed, laughing. "And you're a lot into women now, hm?" He asked, winking at me. "I've always been into women," I replied. "I know, it's just you're mainly going for women now." He shrugged. "Well, when I'm with girls, I'm a lot more dominant, it's fun." I said. He laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked. "You? Dominant? You're like my slave when we're in bed," he said and took a drag from the joint.

"I'm not your slave!" I exclaimed. He laughed again. "Yeah you are, it's fucking hot." He said and handed it back to me. I rolled my eyes. "Well, you like being dominant, I want the person I'm sleeping with to be happy and being dominant makes you happy," I replied, taking the last hit from the joint and putting it in the ashtray. He nodded. "I get that, I'd do so much to see you be dominant," he chuckled. "You want me to dominate you?" I asked, making my voice seductive. He raised his eyebrows.

"As a matter of fact, yeah I do." He said. I smiled and stood up. "Come on," I said and walked over to my bed. His eyes went wide. "Wait, you're serious?" He asked. I nodded. "Of course I am," I replied. He stood up and I grabbed him by the leather jacket he was wearing and pulled him close to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around me and I pulled him closer to me, I broke the kiss and turned us around and backed him up till the back of his knees hit the bed and I pushed him down. I leaned down and kissed him, I bit his lower lip as I was breaking the kiss.

"W-Woah, uh," he started. "I didn't think you were serious," he said. I stood up straight and his cheeks are pink. I smiled. "Well, duh I'm serious." I said and sat back down on the floor. "Wait, you're done?!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, I'm on my period." I said, he groaned and fell back on my bed, causing me to laugh. "Maybe another time, baby." I said. "I'm already hard!" He groaned. I laughed again. "You got a hand," I said and grabbed a cigarette. "So do you!" He replied. "Yeah, but I'm smoking a cigarette and going to roll another joint," I replied.

He sat up and looked at me. "You're cruel," he said, chuckling. I giggled. "Some other time, I should be over my period soon." I said. "I'm taking your word on that," he said. "You want to be a sub, Sixx?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "Maybe once, don't tell anyone." He said. I laughed. "My lips are sealed." I giggled and pretended to zip my lips and throw the key away. "Now, wanna smoke another joint with me?" I asked. He nodded and sat down next to me. "Then, we are going to shoot some smack together." He said. "Sounds like a plan, hottie." I winked at him. He chuckled.

"I missed this," he said. "Missed what?" I asked. "Us, we haven't been like this with each other in so long." He replied. I smiled. "I missed us, too." I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

(A/N: Sorry for the filler chapter! I'm still kinda stumped on ideas :/ Literally, send me any ideas you have! Or anything you'd like to see in this story! It can be as out there as you want! I wanna do some sort of plot twist soon, so literally anything you wanna see is appreciated! Anyways, thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)