Chapter 30.

Carly's POV

I breathed out after I shot up again, I laid my head back against my wall in my bedroom and shut my eyes. It always takes me a second to actually get up and continue to be a human again, the rush of euphoria is so strong right away. I know I need to stop, but I'm already addicted to it. I'm only 21 and I'm addicted to cocaine. That's great.

Although I know it's bad for me and I already overdosed once, I don't care to stop. I went over the edge last time, I'm not getting completely fucked up.. that being said, though. I kinda want more, I'm pretty sure Nikki isn't home. I opened my eyes again and sat up, I started to get everything set up again. I breathed out as I shot up again. I felt my eyes close and I laid my head against my wall again. This is the most amazing feeling in the world.

"Carly!" I heard someone say. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I don't see anyone so, I shut my eyes again so I could enjoy the euphoric feeling run through my veins. "Carly–" I heard, but this time closer. I opened my eyes again and saw Nikki standing in the doorway. My eyes went wide. "N–" is all I could get out before he stormed out of the room. "Shit," I mumbled and stood up, stumbling a little from the amount of blow I just put into my body. I quickly walked out and into the living room to see Nikki pacing back and forth.

"Nikki–" "No, you don't get to talk." He cut me off. "You know, I wouldn't be mad that you were on blow again, what really pisses me off is that you're fucking shooting up!" He yelled. I flinched at him yelling. "I can't fucking believe you!" He yelled. "I-I-" "You what?! What's your fucking excuse?!" He yelled, cutting me off again. I shut my mouth and played with my fingers. "I-I don't have one," I replied, quietly. "I was wondering why you've lost so much weight in such a short amount of time, you're a fucking junkie!" He yelled. "I am not!" I exclaimed.

"What do you call it? Because you seem like one to me!" He yelled. I felt tears fill my eyes. "Don't cry and say you're sorry, it's not going to fucking work." He spat. "You've been doing this behind my back for months?!" He asked. I slowly nodded. "Wow, and to think I was your best friend," he laughed. "Don't say that! You are my best friend!" I cried. "Well, you're not mine. Not anymore." He said. I was shocked. I felt more tears run down my cheeks. "What?" I asked, stunned. "You fucking heard me, I don't tolerate that shit and you know it!" He yelled.

"But, you're my only friend, Nikki." I said, it feels like my heart is breaking in half. "Well, you have none anymore, I guess. I want you out of here tonight." He said. "You don't mean that!" I cried, running up to him. I took his hands in mine. "Nikki, don't kick me out! I'm sorry!" I cried. "Get off me," he yanked his hands out of mine. "Start getting your shit, I want you gone before I get back." He said and walked away from me, slamming the front door shut. I felt my whole body start to shake. I'm not even worried about finding a place to live right now, what I'm worried about is that Nikki doesn't want me around anymore.

I walked into my room and looked around. This is all I have, he's all I have. Vince and I had a falling out when he started to get serious with some girl, Tommy and Mick don't talk to me much, I can't burden them and ask to move in with them. Will I have to move back home? I felt my chest tighten at the thought of that, I have no money to live on my own, I think that's my only fucking option. I slowly started to pack my things, crying the entire time. I grabbed my clothes from my closet and started to put them in one of my suitcases, I know Nikki was serious, he's never said anything like this to me, no matter how mad he is.

After a few hours, I had everything packed. I have enough money to get a bus back to my hometown. I shuddered at the thought. I'm 21, a drug addict and I'm moving back into my parents house, abusive parents. I felt more tears run down my cheeks. I can't believe after 5 years, it's all over. Mine and Nikki's friendship. I opened up my drawer and grabbed my pictures I had with Nikki, he gave me the newer ones he took a few days ago. I sighed sadly and put the pictures in my bag. It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.

I grabbed all my belongings and walked out. I looked around at our little apartment one more time. I caught a glimpse of the "Too Fast For Love" cassette on the coffee table. I quickly picked it up and put it in my bag. I sniffled and walked out, making the long walk to the bus station. I hate myself for every step I take, I know when I go back there it'll be worse than anything I've ever experienced there before.

______

The bus ride took forever, I cried the whole way there, I miss Nikki already, but I can't stay somewhere that I'm not wanted. After the bus ride, I made the agonizing walk to my parents house. I don't even know if they still live here. I'm kind of hoping they don't. I stood in front of the door, trying to talk myself into knocking.

I finally faced the music and knocked on the door. I heard some footsteps and the door opened. I looked up and saw my father. "Hey, Dad." I said, weakly.

(A/N: Ah, shit. But, thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)