Chapter 84.

Tommy's POV

I drove up to the hospital and walked to reception. "Hello, I'm here to see Carlotta Dean." I said, smiling. "Okay, she's still in the same room." The lady replied. I nodded and made my way to the room. I walked in and pushed the curtain aside. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Carly?" I asked. The bed is empty. I looked over and the bathroom door is open so, she's not in there. I walked back out and to reception. "She's not in her room." I said. The lady's eyes went wide. "She's not suppose to leave her room, she's suppose to go to another hospital after she recovers." She said.

Did Carly leave? I quickly walked back out and started to drive to Nikki's house. Maybe Carly went to his house, maybe they finally made up? I kept driving until I parked outside of his house. I walked up to his door. I used the spare key and opened the door. "Nikki? Is Carly here?" I asked. I heard groaning coming from his room. Nikki walked out, shirtless and in sweatpants. "What is with you and waking me up every fucken morning?" He asked. "Is Carly here?" I asked. "Why the fuck would she be here?" He spat. "Woah, where is all the hostility coming from?" I asked.

"She doesn't want me, she made that very clear when her face lit up at the sight of Vince. So, I left. She wants me gone, I'm gone. Vince can have her." He said, crossing his arms. "Were you dropped on your head as a child?" I asked. "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!" He asked. "I mean, you're stupid! Carly isn't with Vince!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, right. I saw the look on her face." He said. "She was happy to see her friend! That's all they are, friends!" I said. "They ended all romantic ties after she was with Vince, she told me she doesn't want to be with Vince." I continued. Nikki sighed.

"Really?" He asked. "Yes!" I exclaimed. "And, I walked out on her yesterday." He mumbled, shaking his head. "Yeah, that was a dick move." I said. "You're not helping!" He exclaimed. "I'm just saying, that was a dick move!" I said. He sighed. "Carly isn't in the hospital, I came to visit her and she's not there. Nobody knows where she could've gone because she wasn't allowed to leave her room." I said. Worry was written all over Nikki's face. "Where could she have gone?" He asked. "Let's check at my place and see if her car is there." I said.

Nikki followed me to my car and drove with me. We pulled up to my house and Carly's car is gone. "Fuck, it was here when I left this morning!" I exclaimed. "She must've walked from the hospital to here." Nikki said. "Check Vince's place." He added on. I quickly started driving to Vince's place. As soon as we got there, I saw Vince walking out of his house. I rolled down my window. "Hey, is Carly with you?" I asked. "No, I'm on my way to visit." He said, clearly confused. "Fuck," Nikki muttered. "There's no point in going, she left." I said. "What do you mean left?!" Vince exclaimed, walking over to the car. "I mean, left. She's gone. Nobody knows where she's at." Nikki spoke up.

"She might be at her new place." I said. "Where is that at?" Nikki asked. "She hasn't told me yet," I said. "Fuck!" Nikki yelled. He punched himself in the thigh and quickly hissed at the pain. "You're not a very bright person, are you?" I asked. "I'm not in the mood for your fucking attitude. Carly's gone and we didn't even say goodbye." He said. I frowned. "I'm sorry, man." I said. "She could be hurt, she could try to kill herself again and I'm not there to help her!" He exclaimed. I sighed. "Nikki, I don't know what to tell you," I started. "She wanted to break away from you for a while and that's exactly what she did."

I could see Nikki trying to hold back his tears. "Take me home." He said. "Let's hang out, I don't want you to be alone and sad," I said. "I want to be home. Take me home." He said. I sighed. Vince and I said our goodbyes and I drove back to Nikki's place. The car ride was silent, I kept glancing over at Nikki and every time a tear would fall, he would quickly wipe it away. I parked out front of his home. "Thanks," he muttered and quickly got out. I sighed.

I started to drive back to my place. I know that however long Carly's gone, Nikki is going to be a wreck that entire time. Hell, all of us will be. We all love Carly. I hope that wherever she is, she's happy.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)