Chapter 33.

Nikki's POV

1983

I smiled wide as I ran around the stage, the cheers and the screams filled me with adrenaline. I ran back over to my mic. "Shout! Shout! Shout!" I yelled into the mic, with Mick and Tommy doing the same. "Shout! Shout! Shout!" "Shout at the devil!" Vince sang. I looked out at the audience and smiled wide, everyone putting their fists in the air and singing along with us.

Our concert soon came to an end and we ran off stage, I handed my bass off to someone and walked to the back stage area. I walked over and grabbed a bottle of Jack and unscrewed the cap. "That was fucking amazing as usual," Tommy said, walking in the room. I smiled. "Hell yeah it was, I could do this for the rest of my life." I said. Vince walked in. "We going out to the bars to celebrate?" He asked. "Don't we every night?" Mick asked. I chuckled. "Let's get going," I said and took a big swig of Jack.

We quickly got in a limo and made our way to the closest bar. After doing a few lines, we made our way into the bar. I smirked at all the women starting to surround us. I pushed through and walked over to a booth with Tommy. He sat next to me. "See anyone promising?" He asked, nudging me. I laughed a little. "What, you mean promising enough to screw one and send them home the next morning?" I asked. He laughed. "Well, yeah. That is your style, ain't it?" He asked. "Yup," I chuckled, popping the p.

Vince and Mick sat across from us and a waitress came over, I looked up at her. She has a lip piercing, nose piercing and her septum pierced, she has dark makeup on and she's wearing black leather pants that show off her legs nicely and a tight gray crop top that shows her cleavage off. I smirked. "Found her," I whispered to Tommy. He chuckled.

"What can I get–" She stopped herself when her eyes landed on me. She looks like she's seen a ghost, I'm guessing she's a fan? "S-Sorry," she apologized. "What can I get you 4?" She asked. When I heard her fully say a sentence, her voice sounded so familiar. "A bottle of Jack Daniels for all of us, please and thanks." Vince said, smiling at her. She shakily shook her head and jotted it down on her notepad and walked off to the bar. "Damn, she's hot." Vince said. "I already called dibs, ask Tommy." I said. "That's not even fair, you didn't say it to the rest of the table!" He laughed.

I laughed. "Does she seem familiar to anyone else?" I asked. "Do you think you slept with her before?" Mick chuckled. "Maybe, did you see the way she looked at me?" I asked. "You probably never called her back after your one night stand," Tommy laughed. I laughed and shook my head. "I'm being serious!" I said, despite my laughing. "She looked like she'd seen a ghost." I said. "I noticed it," Vince said. "It was really weird." He said.

She walked back to the table with 4 bottles of Jack and put one in front of each of us. "Call if you need anything, just call me Scarlett." She smiled at us and walked off. "Wow, Scarlett," Vince said. "That's fucking hot," he said. "I called her first," I reminded him. "Fuck you." He grumbled and opened his jack up. I laughed and did the same.

After most of my Jack was gone, I decided to finally walk up to Scarlett. I scanned the room for her. "I'll be back," I said and downed the rest of mine. "Making your move on Scarlett?" Tommy asked. I nodded and started to confidently make my way over to her. Her back was turned to me and I tapped her shoulder. She turned around and her eyes went wide again, but quickly went back to her normal facial expression. "What do you need?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Well, at the moment. You." I said, she chuckled a little. "Me, really?" She asked. I nodded. "You're pretty hot, incase you haven't noticed." I said. She smiled. "Thanks, you're okay." She replied. I chuckled. "Just okay?" I asked. "For now, let's see how the night goes." She said. I smiled. "I'm going to take a smoke break, come with me." She said, and walked towards the door. I followed in her footsteps and we both ended up outside, in the little alley beside the bar.

She lit a cigarette and handed her pack over to me, almost knowing that I smoke. "Thanks?" I asked. She laughed a little. "Sorry, I uh, had this friend who you remind me of. He never really smoked, but he did every time I did." She explained. I furrowed my eyebrows. That's exactly what Carly and I did. Wow, Carly. I haven't seen her in a little over 2 years. I can't believe it's been that long.

"Sounds like something I did with an old friend," I replied, taking s cigarette in my lips and lighting it. I handed her the pack back. She put the pack in her back pocket along with her cigarette. "I really like the name Scarlett." I said. She smiled. "I really like the name Nikki Sixx," she replied. I raised my eyebrows. "So, you do know who I am?" I asked, smiling. She nodded. "I've been a fan since the Too Fast For Love album and your old band, London." She said. I laughed a little. "Damn! You were here since the beginning," I said. "Oh, you have no idea." She said, and exhaled the smoke.

The lights turned on outside, so I could finally get a good look at Scarlett's face. I finally could see her actual face, the bar was dimly lit. My eyes went wide when I started to actually see her face. I looked her up and down and gasped.

"Oh my fucking god, Carly?!" I exclaimed.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)