Chapter 45.

Carly's POV

Nikki and I have been "dating", I guess you could call it, for about a week now and everything is really good. If things keep going like this, I don't see why we can't be official, I'm hoping that it's leading there.

"Hey, girlfriend!" I heard Nikki call from the living room. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bathroom. "Stop calling me that!" I laughed. He laughed. "It's fun," he replied. "But, what is it?" I asked. "Come here," he said and opened his arms up. I smiled and quickly walked over and sat next to him. He pulled me into his lap and kissed my cheek. "I like you being my girlfriend." He said. I smiled. "Well, good. Because I like you being my boyfriend." I said. "Have you and Vince made up yet?" I asked. "Fuck. No. I don't want to." He replied.

Vince and Nikki haven't talked since the incident at our house. "You're in a band with him, you can't just not talk to him," I said. "Yes I can, I can just talk to Tommy and Mick." He said. "Yeah, that sure won't put a wedge between the band at all." I sarcastically replied. "You need to make up, I forgive him." I said. "How can you forgive him? He could've killed you!" He exclaimed. "That's an exaggeration and you know it," I started. "It was an accident. You both were in the heat of the moment." I said. He sighed. "You won't let this go will you?" He asked. I looked at him and shook my head. He groaned. "Fine, I'll talk to him." He said. "Yay!" I said and hugged him tightly.

"I'll call him," I said and got up. "Wait, right now?" He asked. "Yes, dummy." I said. He laughed. "I wanted to spend some quality time with my girlfriend." He said. "We spend literally all our free time together and we also spend all our time together at work." I said, laughing. "Well, at least call the other guys over, too." He said. "Fine, you baby." I replied and picked up the phone. "I'm a baby?" He asked, walking over to me. "Yes, you're a baby." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned down and started to kiss my neck. "Nikki, I'm about to call Vince," I said. "Do it later," he murmured against my neck.

He started to suck on my neck and I put the phone down. "Okay, let's go." I said and broke away from his grip. I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room. "Why not my room?" He asked as he shut the door. "Your room is a mess." I replied. "It's cause of you!" He laughed. "Do you want to fuck me or not?" I laughed. "Good point," he said. He quickly lifted me up and laid me down on the bed and kissed me deeply.

"Okay, I'm going to call now." I said as I slipped his shirt on. "What? You still remember that?" He asked, sitting up. "Yes, did you think I'd forget?" I laughed. "Well, yeah." He replied. "You're not that good," I laughed. "Yes I am!" He laughed. "Nah," I giggled. "Want to go again so I can show you I am?" He asked, winking at me. "No! You're not going to keep me from calling." I laughed. "I bet I can," he said. "I know what you're doing and it's not working." I said and got up. I put Nikki's sweatpants on. "You literally took all of my clothes," he laughed. "They're comfy and smell like you." I said and walked out of the room. "What am I suppose to wear?!" I heard him laugh from my room.

"Figure it out!" I laughed and picked up the phone. I dialed Vince's number. "Hello?" I heard after a few rings. "Hey, it's Carly." I replied. "I'm so sorry, Carls. I didn't mean to do that to you–" "Vince." I cut him off. "It's okay, I forgive you. I know it was an accident. I'm calling because I want you and Nikki to make up," I said. "Carly, I don't know about that.." He said. "Well, you have to or I'm going to be the worst manager in the world." I said. Vince chuckled. "Are you now?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yep!" I said. "I guess I don't have a choice, do I?" He asked. "Nope," I replied. "Okay, fine. I'll talk to him." He said. "Great, come over. The other guys will be here, too." I said.

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. "Vince will be over in an hour!" I called out and turned around. "What the fuck are you wearing?" I laughed. "You took my clothes, why can't I take yours?" He said, crossing his arms. "You're going to rip my shirt and sweatpants!" I laughed. Nikki somehow managed to get himself into a pair of my sweatpants and the shirt I was wearing. "Are you calling me fat?" He asked. I laughed again. "Get out of my clothes!" I laughed. He chuckled and looked down at himself. "But, my ass looks really good, hm?" He asked and turned around. I laughed and covered my mouth. "Yes, your ass looks amazing, now go change." I giggled.

He walked into his bedroom and I got and idea. I quickly grabbed the camera from my room and ran into his room. "Hey, Nikki?" I asked. He turned around, still in my clothes. "Yes?" He asked. "Say cheese!" I giggled. He looked confused and then I pulled the camera out from behind my back and quickly got the picture. "Why you," he started, laughing. "Just wait till I'm out of these clothes!" He exclaimed. I laughed and walked out of his room and back into my room. I put my camera in my closet and hid it behind some stuff. I don't want him deleting that picture.

I shut my closet door and walked out of my room to be met with Nikki in just wearing jeans and a shirt in his hand. "I'm going to get you back," he said, smirking. "Sure, okay." I giggled. He walked over to me and kissed my head. "Just you wait," he said against my head.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)