Chapter 76.

Chapter 76.

Carly's POV

As I started to wake up, memories of last night started to flood my head.

Vince pulled me inside and shut the door, he pressed my body against the door and his hands ran up my body. "I missed you so much, Carly." He said and kissed me deeply, I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

I pulled the blankets over my head.

He broke the kiss and lifted me up, he started to carry me to his bedroom, every part of me knew this was wrong but, at this point I don't care. Vince says he wants to be with me and I want to be with someone who actually cares about me. Nikki clearly doesn't. He laid me down on his bed and started to kiss my neck. "God, you're so gorgeous, Carly." He murmured against my skin.

I turned onto my side and squeezed my eyes shut.

He started to take my clothes off, each article of clothing that came off, he complimented that part of my body. "God, these breasts," he said and tossed my bra aside. "Absolutely perfect." He kissed down my breasts, lightly sucking on my nipple as he went down. "This stomach?" He kissed down my stomach. "Toned, but not too much. You're strong, and I am crazy about that." He said. I felt goosebumps appear on my skin.

Regret started to run through me, I acted because of my emotions, not rationally. I not only cheated on Nikki, I got Vince romantically involved again and I already know he wants to be with me. I don't even know if I want to try again with him.

He took my panties off with his teeth, he kissed my thighs. "These thighs, god. They get me weak." He said, I bit my lower lip from the anticipation of it all. He kissed up to my clit, he ran his tongue over my clit. "This pussy? Fuck, I've never been with a girl to make me go crazy over it like you do." He said. I felt a jolt of pleasure. "Vince, I love you." The heat of the moment got the best of me and those words slipped out of my mouth.

I covered my face with the my hands. Did I really say that to him?

He smiled and got back up to my face. He kissed me deeply, running his fingers over my clit. "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear that, Carly," he started, breaking the kiss. "I love you, too, gorgeous." He said, smiling down at me.

I got up and stood. I looked over to see Vince still sleeping. I slowly got my clothes on. I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible but, I decided that I can't just run away from this problem. I sighed and sat back down on the bed. I nudged Vince. "Hey, wake up." I finally spoke. Vince's eyes fluttered open and as soon as his eyes met mine, he smiled. Seeing him smile made me smile. "Good morning, baby." He said. His morning voice made his voice all raspy. I couldn't help but, think it was hot. "We need to talk about last night," I said.

He sat up and moved the hair off his face. "What about it?" He asked. "I'm just going to get straight to the point, Nikki and I went on a very small break, not a break up, just a break from seeing each other. I told him that, I made it very clear and I went home and I saw him cheating on me with a girl," I started. "So, I drove to your house and I cheated on him with you." I said. He breathed out. "Is that all this was?" He asked, hurt in his voice. "You regret it?" He asked. I shook my head. "Maybe I did at first, but I really liked being with you again. It seems no matter what, we always find our way back to one another." I said. He smiled a little. "I've noticed that, too."

We got silent for a moment. "So, what does this mean for us?" He finally spoke up. "I honestly don't know," I mumbled. "I think I need to talk to Nikki." I said. "I have a feeling, this was a one time thing. I see the way you look at Nikki, you never look at me like that." He said. "Like what?" I asked. "Like I'm your entire world, you look at him like that. I see you look at him and your whole face just screams that you love him." He said, giving me a sad smile. "I'm sorry, Vince." I said, I felt guilty for dragging Vince into these problems. "Don't apologize, I loved last night, being with you one last time." He said. I gave him a sad smile. "Vince, just know that I do love you, I didn't lie last night." I said. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips.

I could just tell, this is probably the last time we'll kiss. This is the last time Vince and I will be together romantically. For some reason, I'm sad. I do have feelings for Vince, there's no denying that. I do have love in my heart for him, that probably will never go away. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around him. Vince held me close, as if he was trying to keep me from leaving. Maybe, one day, we'll cross paths again and it'll be different. I don't know what's going to happen with Nikki, I know he's going to go ballistic when he finds out what I did.

He broke the kiss and moved the hair out of my face. "Stay beautiful, okay?" He said and kissed my cheek. "I'll stay beautiful as long as you stay handsome, okay?" I replied. He chuckled. "It's a deal." He said. I gave him one last smile and stood up. I walked out of his bedroom and to my car. I started to drive back to mine and Nikki's house. I felt anxiety starting to build up. I know he's going to freak out and there's going to be a lot of yelling.

I pulled up to our house and walked up to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Nikki." I said. I heard his footsteps and he came out of bedroom. "Christ, where have you been?! I called Tommy and you weren't there!" He exclaimed. "I was with Vince." I said, avoiding his gaze. I could feel him getting angry. "And, what were you doing with Vince?" He asked. "I-I slept with him," I said. "Why!?" He yelled. I finally looked up at him, anger was coursing through his veins. "Why aren't you ever done with him!? Am I not enough!?" He yelled. "You cheated on me! So, I cheated on you!" I exclaimed. "With Vince, though!? You had to go and fuck him!?" He yelled, walking over to me.

"I knew it would hurt you, not only if I cheated but, if I did with Vince. I knew it would kill you." I said, sternly. His chest was going up and down, his body was visibly shaking from how angry he was. "You're such a fucking slut," he said through his teeth. "You're a fucking man whore, if I'm not around you at all times, you just go off and stick your dick in anything that has huge tits." I replied. "Fuck you." He spat. "No thanks, you probably got an STD from the girl you fucked last night." I retorted. He clenched his jaw. "You're such a fucking bitch, you know that? You always have been ever since we were teens." He said. "Then, why have you been friends with me for so long?" I asked, feeling the tears fill my eyes. "I felt sorry for you, that's why we became friends. You were a weird loner and I felt bad for you because everyone in school always talked about how fucking weird you were." He said.

I felt the tears run down my face. "W-What?" I asked. "That's the real reason why we became friends, and I wanted to see how fast I could get into your pants, and just so you know," he started. "It was real fast, you're too easy. Even to this day, you're easy. Every guy can see it." He said. It felt like a knife just went into my heart. "Wow," I said, looking down. "I thought you were my best friend, I thought that you were my other half, clearly I was wrong if this is what you really think of me." I said. I walked into my room and started to pack my things. "Where are you going!?" He yelled, I turned and saw him standing in my doorway. "I can't be here anymore. I just can't." I said.

"Don't leave again, please. I'm sorry." He said, his whole mood changed. "Fuck you, Nikki. You just want me here in your back pocket. I'm tired of this shit." I said. He seemed to get angry all over again. "You can't fucking leave!" He yelled. I finished packing most of my things and turned my back to him. "Just, go away, Nikki." I cried. I heard heavy footsteps and he grabbed me and turned me to face him. "You aren't allowed to leave!" He yelled directly in my face. He shoved me and I hit the wall. I gasped and bit my lower lip. I looked up at him towering over me.

I shakily stood up and clenched my fist. "Fuck you, Nikki." I punched him directly in the nose and he stumbled and fell over. Blood started to ooze out of his nose. "Listen to me, because this will be the last time you'll ever see or hear from me," I started. "I fucking hate you." I spat. I grabbed by things and quickly left the house. I put all my stuff in the car and then quickly drove away. I decided to drive back to Tommy's house. I'm done with Nikki, I'm so fucking done. He made me feel low, he's belittled me, he physically hurt me, I'm fucking done. As much as it hurts me to say it, I'm done.

(A/N: oh no ☹️ just wait, you guys aren't gonna expect what's gonna happen! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)