Chapter 65.

Carly's POV

"Holy shit, your boobs got huge." I heard Nikki say. I looked down at my chest. "Have they?" I asked. "Yes! I didn't think that would happen so quickly into your pregnancy." He said. "They're really sensitive," I pouted. "They hurt, they're swollen, nothing beneficial is happening to my body right now." I frowned. "And, I'm already showing a little!" I exclaimed. He chuckled. "Why're you showing so soon?" He asked. "Apparently, it can happen when it's your first pregnancy. I just look bloated." I said. "What are the other symptoms you're having?" He asked, walking over and kissing my head. "Well, the main ones are mood swings, my moods are all over the place," I started. "I have to pee a lot more, I have headaches, my nose is runny, I'm exhausted, obviously nausea, I haven't had any cravings yet, but I know that'll happen soon." I finished. He breathed out. "You're a lot stronger than I would be, I would be complaining the entire time." He chuckled. "Just give it a few more weeks, I'll get there." I laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head. "I'm gonna take a shower, okay?" He said. "Okay," I smiled. Nikki kissed my head once more and walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. I breathed out and smiled. Life is going so wonderfully right now.

I heard a knock on the door and walked over and opened it. "Vince?" What are you doing here?" I asked. "I know that baby is mine," he slurred. "Vince, you're drunk. Go home and sober up," I said, putting my hand in his chest and gently pushing him back. "No!" He pushed my hand away and walked into the house. "Vince, leave." I groaned. "No! There is no fucking way you're pregnant with Nikki's kid, that kid is mine!" He yelled. "Why the fuck do you even care?!" I snapped. "I want us to be together, we are made for each other!" He yelled. I shook my head. "Vince. You are drunk. Go home." I said, sternly. "You both wore condoms, this kid isn't yours." I added on.

"I didn't wear a condom," He slurred. My eyes went wide. "What do you mean?! Why the fuck wouldn't you!" I yelled. "Because I want us to try again! If it wasn't for Nikki, we'd still be together!" He yelled. "No we wouldn't! You're a flake, Vince!" I yelled. "I did this to get us together, I knew it would be risky, I knew that there could be a chance of you getting pregnant, I wanted that to happen! It was suppose to bring us together again!" He slurred. I shook my head, unable to even comprehend what was being said. "You're fucking insane!" I yelled.

"Leave Nikki, he'll just cheat on you again, anyways!" He replied. I felt anger coarse through my veins. "No, he won't! Nikki never made us break up, Vince! You left me, you dumped me multiple times and you know who was there? Not you! Nikki!" I yelled. "Also, Nikki and I talked, he doesn't care if it's not his kid, he is happy! I'm happy, we're happy! We're gonna raise this kid as if it is mine and Nikki's!" I yelled, I felt my chest getting hot, I know I'm breaking out in hives, I don't care. I'm furious.

"Nikki isn't reliable!" He yelled. "And you are!?" I yelled. "You're fucking delusional! Nikki has been by my fucking side for 7, almost 8 years and you're telling me he isn't reliable?!" I asked. "Nikki was there for me when nobody else was, Nikki has been my other half for almost a decade, you've been flaky ever since I met you!" I yelled. I felt angry tears run down my face. "Also, you have no clue whether it is your kid or not!" I yelled. "Yes, I do! You and Nikki were having problems for a while and we had sex, there is no fucking way the kid is Nikki's!" He yelled.

I went silent. I know he's right. The kid is probably his, I felt more tears run down my face. "What the fuck, Vince?!" I heard Nikki yell. I looked over and saw Nikki walking over, just a towel around his waist, still wet from the shower. "You think you can come in here and yell at my girlfriend?!" He yelled. "She's only your girlfriend till you find someone new!" Vince yelled. "No, she's my fucking girlfriend, we're officially together, you need to fucking leave!" Nikki yelled, wrapping an arm around my waist from behind. "I'm not leaving until Carly and I are together!" He spat. "Enough!" I cried.