Chapter 71.

Nikki's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I got woken up by Carly screaming. I screamed and held my chest. She laughed and sat down on my crotch, as she was hovering over top of me at first. "Fuck, Carly!" I laughed. "It's your birthday!" She smiled wide. "Yeah, I'm very aware of that," I chuckled. "Happy Birthday!" She said again. I smiled. "Thank you, baby. And thank you for almost giving me a heart attack." I said. "You're welcome." She giggled and leaned down. Her lips pressed against mine and she rested her hands on my chest. I ran my hands over her ass and squeezed as I deepened the kiss. She broke the kiss and got off of me and stood up. "Why're you leaving?" I whined and grabbed her wrist. "I have stuff planned for today!" She giggled. "I'm the birthday boy, and what I want is you, aren't I suppose to get everything I want on my birthday?" I asked and stuck my lower lip out.

"You'll get me later, I promise." She said and kissed my forehead. "But, up! You got a big day ahead of you!" She said and skipped out of the room. I smiled and sat up. I stretched and ran a hand through my knotted up hair. I need to shower. I got up and grabbed some clean clothes and walked to the shower. I got in and shut the door and turned the water on. I stripped and stepped into the warm shower and quickly started to wash my hair.

After I did everything, I got out, dried off, got my clothes on and blow dried my hair, I decided to just leave it natural for the moment and walked out. I walked into the living room and smiled. "What's all of this?" I asked, there's red and black balloons on the floor and some floating and on the ceiling, there's a banner that says, "Happy Birthday, Nikki" and I recognize it's Carly's handwriting. "It's for you." Carly replied, she's standing right in the middle of all of it, she's so short and cute. She looks so happy today. "Do you like it?" She asked, looking up at me as I walked over to her. "Like it? I absolutely love it, Starry Eyes, thank you." I said and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her small arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to me. I broke the kiss and looked down at her eyes. Her eyes are so unique. She has kinda hazel eyes in the center and around the center there's green and a little bit of blue. I've never seen eyes like hers before and I love them.

"You don't need to thank me, it's your special day. I need to make up for missing 2 years worth of Birthday's!" She replied. I smiled and kissed her head. "You're too good for me, I don't deserve you." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "You got it twisted, Mr. Sixx." She winked and walked to the kitchen. "Come here!" She called. I smiled and walked towards the kitchen. "Ta-da!" She said and opened her arms up. I smiled at the breakfast on the table with two beers for the both of us. "How did you find the time to do all of this?" I chuckled. "Lots and lots of coffee." She giggled and sat down. I sat next to her and kissed her temple. "Nobody has ever been this nice to me ever, let alone on my birthday." I said, picking up a piece of bacon. "You deserve it." Carly smiled. "Thank you." I said. "Stop thanking me! It's really not a big deal, I enjoy treating you and seeing you smile." She said. "The day's only gonna get better from here, babe." She said and took a sip of her beer.

——

As the day progressed, Tommy, Mick and Carrie showed up and we're all hanging out. I just opened my presents from Tommy and Mick, Carrie gave me a card, and Carly's in the other room getting her present for me. "What do you think she got you?" Tommy asked as he wrapped his arm around Carrie, causing her to blush. Aw, I hope they get together. "I don't know, I'm hoping it's some new lingerie that I can tear off of her." I smirked. "Too much info." Mick spoke up after he sipped his beer. I chuckled. Mick is like Carly's older brother, which I think is sweet. Carly's never had a protective role in her life besides me. So, it's nice to see she has someone else.

"Okay, Nikki, close your eyes!" Carly called from the other room. "Okay!" I called back and shut my eyes. I heard footsteps and Carly giggling, which made me smile. "Okay, open." She said. I opened my eyes and in front of me was Carly and a bass with a ribbon wrapped around it. I recognize it, I was looking at it when we were at a music store. It cost a fortune. "Baby," I started and stood up from the couch. "Do you like it?" She asked nervously. I wrapped my arms around her and dipped her, then kissed her deeply. Tommy whistled and Carrie laughed. I lifted her up and broke the kiss. "Is that a yes?" She asked. I smiled. "Yes! Yes, I absolutely love it, baby!" I said, hugging her tightly. "You didn't have to get me this, it was expensive." I said, looking down at her. "Nothing's too expensive for you, my love." She said. I smiled and kissed her head. "Thank you so fucking much." I said.

I heard a knock on the door and Carly wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her. "You have one more present, but I have to show you it when it's just the two of us," she whispered in my ear. I chuckled and grabbed her ass. "I'm looking forward to it." I whispered in her ear. "Oh, hey Vince." I heard Carrie say. Carly and I broke apart and looked over. Vince was standing in the doorway, he had a bag in his hand, looks like a present and he looked nervous. "Can I come in?" He asked. Hm, he's sober for once. "Yeah, you can." I replied. "Are you sure?" Carly asked quietly. I nodded. "I'm sure, baby." I replied.

He walked in and Carrie shut the door and walked back over to Tommy, sitting down next to him. "Happy Birthday," He said. "Thanks." I replied. "I'm here because I realize what a huge jackass I have been as of late," he started. "I just want to say I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart. I didn't mean to lash out on you and Carly the other day. You guys are my closet friends and I don't wanna lose that. I'm really, really sorry." He said. I looked at Carly and she had a small smile on her face. "It's okay, man." I said. "You forgive me?" He asked. "Of course, you're the front man of the band and one of my good friends. Nothing can ruin that." I said. He smiled. "This is for you, it's not big or anything but, I saw it and thought you'd like it." He said handing me the present. I opened the bag up and it's a black chain bracelet. I smiled a little. "Thanks, Vince. I really like it." I said.

"Christ, just blow each other already!" Tommy chimed in, causing the whole room to erupt with laughter, even Carly. I looked over at her. "Sorry, but it was funny." She giggled and walked over and sat down on the couch. I hugged Vince. "I'm glad this whole thing is over." I said as we released from our hug. "I am, too. I hate fighting with you and Carly." He replied. I walked over and sat next to Carly and pulled her into my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Are you having a good birthday?" She asked me. I nodded. "It's the best birthday I've ever had." I replied. Vince sat down next to us.

"Carly," he said. She turned and looked at him. "I'm so sorry for how I've acted towards you." He said. She smiled. "It's okay, really. It's all forgotten." She replied. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You're still one of my good friends." She said after. He smiled. "Good, I miss my Carly." He said. "My Carly," I corrected him. He chuckled. "Yeah, your Carly." He said.

——

The party died down and everyone ended up getting drunk and going to Carly's bedroom, the guest bedroom, and Mick fell asleep on the couch. I looked around for Carly and didn't see her. I walked over to my bedroom and saw her standing there in white lacy lingerie. The bra shows off her cleavage perfectly. She has a white lacy thong on and something lace in the middle that connects to her thigh high socks that are see through. I could tell she was nervous, she's never worn anything like this in front of me before. I smirked and walked over to her and pulled her close to me.

"You look absolutely perfect, Starry Eyes." I said, looking down at her. She also has different makeup on. She has brown eyeshadow on, winged out eyeliner, a neutral looking face and red lipstick on. "You really think so?" She asked. "I know so," I said. "This has been the most amazing birthday ever, Baby." I said. Her face lit up. "You had a great day?" She asked. "It's the best birthday I have ever had." I smiled. She smiled wide and wrapped her arms around my neck. "And, you're the best present I have ever gotten." I said. "I wouldn't say that." She said, shaking her head. "You might not say it, but you really are the best present I have ever gotten." I said. "I'm the luckiest man in the world." I added on.

She smiled and pulled me closer to her. "It's your Birthday, whatever you want to do, go for it." She whispered, seductively. I smirked and ran my hands down her body. "Whatever I want?" I asked, squeezing her ass. She nodded. "Whatever you want." She repeated, looking up at me and playing with her lip ring. It always drives me crazy when she does that. I lifted her up and carried her to the bed and laid her down.

I have the best life ever. I have these amazing friends in my life, I have a new bass, I'm living my dream, I'm finally playing in a band and doing what I love and most importantly, I have the most amazing girl in my life. Who sticks by my side through everything. I'm the luckiest man in the world.

(A/N: NIKKI'S 60 TODAY!! I HOPE HE HAS A DAY AS AMAZING AS HIM ❤️ Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye 👻)