Chapter 39.

Carly's POV

I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Nikki isn't in bed, he didn't even bother to wake me like he usually does. I shivered as the blanket fell off me and the cold air hit my bare body. I leaned over and grabbed Nikki's button up shirt from last night and slipped it on me. I smiled when I took in the scent, I love wearing his clothes.

I stood up and slipped on my thong from the ground and buttoned up the shirt to cover up my chest. The shirt goes all the way down past my mid thigh a little. I yawned and walked out of his room and into the living room. "Oh, good morning, sleeping beauty." Vince greeted me. I jumped a little. "Good morning, what are you doing here?" I asked. "We're all hanging out," he replied. "We're?" I asked and I saw Tommy and Nikki walk out of the kitchen, beers in hand. "Hey, Carly!" Tommy greeted me. "Hey," I said. Nikki walked over and kissed my head. "Morning," he said.

"Morning, why didn't you wake me?" I asked. "Well, after the events of last night, seemed like you needed sleep." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "You're too much," I replied. "You wear my shirt better than I do," he said, smiling at me. I blushed a little. "Nah, you fill it out better." I replied and winked at him. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a beer as well. I'm not in a rush to change, I will eventually. 3/4th of the band has seen me naked, so it doesn't really matter to me if they see me in this.

I opened it up and took a sip and walked out into the living room again. "You gonna just wear that all day?" Nikki asked. "I'm not complaining," Vince winked at me. I laughed a little. "You lost your privilege to say that when you two broke up." Nikki said, making me laugh again. "I mean, I wasn't in a rush to change, most of you have already seen me naked." I shrugged. "You don't need to remind me of that," Nikki mumbled and took a sip of his beer. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I'm going to change," I said and walked into my room.

"Loud, I want to hear it loud. Right between the eyes. Loud I want to hear it loud. Don't want no compromise." Blasted in my room as I applied my makeup. God, I love Kiss. I made a mixtape of songs I love of Kiss, I love almost every song they have out, but I love some songs more than other. "Shout It Out Loud," started playing and I smiled. I applied some mascara and leaned back to get a good look. "Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud." I sang along to the song and leaned back in to apply my eyeliner to my waterline.

A few songs went by and my makeup is all done, I finished my hair and walked to my closet. "Im a man, I'm no baby, and you're looking every inch of lady!" I sang as I looked through my clothes. "Baby, baby, don't you hesitate. Cause, I just can't wait. Baby, won't you take me down to my knees, you can do what you please." I sang. "C'mon and love me." I continued.

"Is that an invitation?" I heard Nikki say from behind me. I screamed and whipped around. Nikki stood there laughing as he stopped the music. "That was great," he said. I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I returned my attention to my closet. "Here to watch my Carly dress, uh duh." He replied. I laughed a little. "There's nothing to see, don't know what you're expecting." I said as I grabbed a low cut black shirt. "Are you blind? You're fucking sexy," he said. I smiled a little. "Thanks, Nik." I said.

So many thoughts have been running through my head since last night. Are we a couple now? Every time I ask him, he changes the subject. Are we still nothing? I felt sadness wash over me. Who am I kidding? Of course we're still nothing. He doesn't want me as a girlfriend, I don't know what the fuck he wants. I wish I could read his mind, just to know what he thinks of me.

I grabbed tight black jeans with rips in the knees and changed out of Nikki's shirt I still had on. I slipped the jeans on and grabbed a bra from my drawer. "Damn," Nikki said. I shook my head. "I never said you could stay here and watch." I said as I slipped my bra on. "Never said I couldn't either." He winked at me. I slipped my shirt on and looked in the mirror. "I like that shirt," he said. I positioned myself so I could see him in the mirror. "You're only saying that because you can see a lot of cleavage." I replied. He laughed. "Well, yeah! Incase you haven't noticed, you turn me on." He said. I laughed. "Ready to go to the bar?" He asked.

I turned around. "Just gotta get my shoes," I replied and walked over. I slipped on some simple black flats on. "Are we ever going to do anything outside of going to the bar?" I asked, turning and facing Nikki who was sitting on the edge of my bed. He looked up, pondering. I giggled a little. "Nah, getting drunk is too fun." He said. I laughed. "Okay, fair enough. Let's go." I said. He smiled and got up, he smacked my ass as he left the room, causing my cheeks to heat up.

Soon enough, we were at the bar doing what we do best, getting piss drunk. I downed another shot and hissed as the harsh liquor burned my throat. "I hate tequila." I said. Vince chuckled. "Gets the job done though, doesn't it?" He asked. I laughed. "Yeah, you're right." I replied. I glanced over the people at the bar, seeing if I could spot Nikki. My eyes landed on him chatting up a blonde. All the feelings from the other night hit me twice as hard.

When he leaned in and kissed her, my heart shattered again. All this bullshit about calling me his Carly, he doesn't want me. He just likes that he can fuck me whenever he wants. I'm fed up, I'm tired of sitting around and letting him do whatever he wants while I stay back and just mope over him, waiting for him to come back to me when he's done with another girl. I'm done being a second choice.

I looked back at Vince who just got done taking a shot. "What's up, Carls–" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He was surprised for a split second and then he relaxed and quickly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. We started to passionately make out, our bodies almost becoming one with how close we're getting. I felt him rest his hand on my throat, he lightly squeezed the sides of it. I moaned into his mouth. My eyes went wide and I broke the kiss.

"Shit, I didn't know you were into that." He chuckled. "I.. didn't either?" I said, a blush forming on my cheeks. He smirked. "Hm, that gives me an idea," he said, lowly. "I'm intrigued." I replied. "Wanna find out what else you're into?" He asked. I smiled and bit my lower lip. I glanced over at Nikki who had somehow come up for air and was staring Vince and I down. I glared at him and quickly turned back around to face Vince. "Yes, I do." I smirked. He leaned in and kissed me again. "Let's get out of here and head to my place." He said.

I nodded and stood up, Vince stood up after me and wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked out the bar and towards his car. Nikki clearly has better things to do, he can sleep with that blonde he was fucking around with tonight, he won't miss me and I'll do everything in my power to make sure I don't miss him.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)