Chapter 75.

Carly's POV

"Hey, Tommy!" I called out from the kitchen. I started to walk to the living room where he was at. "What's up?" He asked, looking away from his TV. "Do you have drums here?" I asked. He nodded. "Why?" He asked. "I wanna learn how to play the drums. I love drums." I said. He smiled wide. "Hell yeah! Let's go!" He said, jumping up from the couch and taking my arm and running towards a room. He opened the door and there was drums. "Have you ever played the drums at all?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nope, I have always wanted to, though. It's my favorite instrument." I said. He smiled again.

"No wonder we're best friends." He said. I laughed. "We just declared each other as best friends." I said. "And, I was right for it." He said. I smiled. "Sit!" He said, happily. I sat down on the stool and he handed me his drumsticks. "Start off with something easy." He said and got behind me. He wrapped his arms around mine and did a simple beat. "Now, you try." He said, removing his arms from mine. I smiled and imitated him as best as I could and I sucked. "That was good!" Tommy said. I laughed. "It was not!" I said. He laughed. "Okay, it could be better but, it was a great start." He said. 

We practiced for a good few hours, neither one of us getting bored. "Okay, I think you're ready to try a full song." He said. I looked up at him. "I don't know, I still suck ass." I laughed. He chuckled. "Nah, you don't. You have real potential! Honestly." He smiled. "Go on, try it." He said, smiling. I took a deep breath and started to drum. I. Freaking. Sucked! It was awful. But, throughout the whole song, Tommy had a smile on his face.

I finished and put the drum sticks down. "Hell yes! That was fuckin' awesome!" He exclaimed. I laughed. "You're just being nice." I said, standing up. "No, that was amazing, Carls!" He said, smiling. "If we keep up, you're gonna be better than me. Motley will replace me with you." He said. I laughed. "You're the best drummer ever, that's impossible." I said. He smiled. "Aw, thanks, small fry." He said. He hugged me and I wrapped my arms around him. "Geez, you're skinny." I said. He laughed, letting go. "I know, I've always been this way." He replied.

We walked back out to the living room and he plopped down on the couch. I walked over and sat down next to him. "Movie marathon?" He asked. And then, I got overwhelmingly sad. Nikki and I always have movie marathons, we usually watch the same movies, too and we recite the lines and have inside jokes for every movie we watch. I miss him so much, it's only been a day, but Nikki has been my source of happiness for years and I feel like it's taken away from me in this point in time. This break is a mistake, I know I forgive Nikki too easily but, I can't help it. He makes me weak, I have a soft spot for him. It's always been that way, anytime he says my name, I come running.

"Hey, why're you crying?" Tommy's soft voice broke me from me from my thoughts. I snapped out of it and looked over at him. "What?" I asked. "You're crying, Carls. Why?" He asked, looking sad. I touched my face and sure enough, I was crying. Not a little bit, tears are pouring down my cheeks. I miss Nikki more than I thought I did. "I really miss Nikki." I cried. He gave me a sad look and scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his shirt and he rubbed my back. "Let it out, I'm right here." He soothed. I wrapped my arms around Tommy and cried harder. "I really, really miss him." I sobbed. He rested his cheek on my head. "I know, Carly. I know how crazy about him you are." He said.

After almost 15 minutes, I sat up straight and wiped my eyes. I'm sure my whole face is red and my eyes are swollen. "I think I'm going to go home and talk to him, I can't handle a break right now." I said. He nodded. "I understand, you can come back here anytime you want. You're always welcome here, bestie." He said. I laughed a little. "Thank you, Tommy. For everything. I really needed someone by my side and you were right there. I really appreciate you." I said. He smiled. "Like I said, you're always welcome here. I'll always be your shoulder to cry on." He said and leaned over and kissed my head, sweetly. I smiled. "Okay, I'll see you later." I said, standing. "Call me and tell me everything! I mean, full gossip. I want to be like one of your girlfriends." He said. I giggled. "Will do, Tommy." I replied.

We hugged and said our goodbyes and I drove back to mine and Nikki's place. I'm so excited to just run into his arms again, I miss him so much. I parked and quickly got out. I got my keys out and unlocked the door. I walked in and didn't see Nikki in the living room. I shut the door and walked towards his bedroom. "Babe?" I spoke up. I walked over and opened his bedroom door. My jaw dropped at the sight. Nikki broke apart from the girl he was kissing and looked over at me. "Carly, uh, I didn't know you were–" I turn around and started to walk back to my car. "Baby, wait!" I heard Nikki from behind me. Tears built up in my eyes and I spun around.

"What part of not break up didn't you get?! I said a break, not a break up! You fucking cheater!" I cried. "I-I didn't–" "Let me guess, you didn't mean to? Go fuck yourself, Nikki!" I cried. "You–" I cut myself off and cried. "I can't look at you, just.. Just fuck you!" I cried. I walked out the door and slammed it shut and ran to my car. I started it up and started to drive. The tears kept running down my cheeks. I angrily slammed my hands on my steering wheel. I'm so sick and tired of Nikki fucking me over. If I'm not around him at all times, he just cheats on me. I keep excusing it and I need to stop because that means he thinks he can get away with it.

I kept driving, I know exactly where I'm going. Every part of me is screaming, "turn back around before you do something you regret. Talk to Nikki, talk things out." But, I'm ignoring it. I know I will regret it, but I keep driving. I need to do something that'll hurt him as much as he hurt me. I know it won't make things better, but I want to feel loved. I want to hurt Nikki, I want him to know what it feels like to be cheated on, I want him to know the pain. I want to be held by someone who loves me, even if they don't even mean it. Them telling me is all I need right now.

I pulled up to the house and quickly got out. I walked up the door and wiped the tears off my face and knocked. He opened the door. "Carly, what are you–" I cut him off by slamming my lips against his and wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue into my mouth, and as always, our tongues move in sync. I broke the kiss and looked up at him. "I just missed you, I wanted to see you." I replied. He smiled. "Well, I miss you, too." He said. "But, what about Nikki?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I don't care about him right now, all that's on my mind right now is how I missed these lips." I said and quickly kissed him. "This hair," I moved the hair out of his eyes. "These beautiful brown eyes," I said, smiling up at him. "This perfect nose," I said and kissed his nose. "I miss you, Vince." I said.

(A/N: 👀👀👀Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)