41 (R)

*

"Ah, fuck," Theo breathed and glanced down at my hand moving slowly along his hard length, now covered with a condom.

I was pressed up against the wall of the main room in the suite, completely naked as was he.

As if it weighed nothing, he lifted up my leg to hook behind him before taking ahold of his pulsating member and lining it up at my entrance.

His lips met mine again, this time almost punishingly hard. I gasped silently when he began pushing himself inside me, knowing if he hadn't been holding my leg up I'd most likely have slipped and fallen to the floor in an aroused and needy mess.

He bottomed out, now fully inside me, stretching me in the most delicious and incredible way.

Theo's other hand was on my side just beside my breast, squeezing it in his rough hold every now and then, just feeling me.

"I've missed this," he gritted out, breaking the kiss to find my eyes with his, "I've missed you."

I somehow managed to give him a small smile, completely intoxicated by him. There was no room in my mind for anything but Theo, Theo and Theo.

My hands ran over his chest, feeling his hard muscles and finding their way finally back to tangle in his hair.

"I've missed you too," my voice came out as a whisper, already feeling so content to be with him, "a lot..."

Slowly he pulled out and thrust back in, groaning lowly while a small moan left my lips, glancing down at how he disappeared inside of me.

"Look at me, love," he murmured, his hand moving up to be able to lift my head back towards his from my chin. Our eyes met, pure lust filling his gaze.

"I need to see your eyes," he was telling me, thrusts well paced. He was taking his time, now much more gentle and caring; loving, almost.

I was so taken by how I felt right now, I could barely form words. Along with the immense pleasure, I felt like I was home. There wasn't a single soul in my life who had ever managed to make me feel as safe, needed and cared for as he did.

I felt like I would burst if I didn't tell him soon how incredibly in love with him I was, but knew that this wasn't the right time.

His hot lips trailed down my neck, his free hand now by my waist, arching my back to be against his front.

I moved my hands to his back, keeping myself steady as well as feeling how his muscles there flexed with every moment he made. This really couldn't feel more perfect.

"You feel so bloody good," he spoke underneath his breath, gently biting the sensitive skin on my shoulder, "I can't get enough."

I gasped out a quiet laugh, which turned into a small moan when he angled his thrusts just right, managing to move against my g-spot ever-so pleasurably.

"Theo..." I sighed in pleasure, his lips moving down to my breasts now.

How this dominant Alpha male type man was now caressing me as if I was the most fragile thing in the world made me want to cry. I didn't cry, though, because that would've just been embarrassing.

*

I was so lost in him and the way he moved inside me, I didn't hear the door of his suite opening.

"Theo, I've spoken with your lawyer, he—"

Realisation hit me and I screamed, immediately pushing Theo off me.