Chubby Eric x Darkiplier

"D-d-dad p-please c-calm down" Eric quietly stuttered out twisting his yellow handkerchief in his hands.

A normal typical day for Eric as he worked at his dad's company going beyond of his normal responsibilities doing some other co-workers duties moving from his floor to many other floors having only a couple of seconds of rest in the elevator, Eric's co-workers pushing their workload onto the poor nervous exhausted ego and threatening to go to Derek which would lead getting Eric insulted and ending up with him having a panic attack in the restroom. Some of the people at the office made it their job making Eric's life hell at work by speaking mean things about the ego behind his back knowing that he can hear them and teasing Eric about his weight it didn't help that the ego wears a tight bright ill-fitting button up shirt that constantly making gaps in-between buttons showing some flabby skin. Today been usual for Eric running around multiple floors delivering papers/sending messages, getting cups of coffee to some of his bosses like his dad and occasionally his co-workers would take great pleasure in slapping the man's plump juicy bubble butt and poking at Eric's rotund pudgy laughing when the ego would squeak and his round chubby cheeks turn red but simply Eric forced himself to keep going even when his so called co-workers made him uncomfortable. Around lunch time when things went downhill for the male first, he wolfed down his lunch then some doughnuts in the break room bloating his already big belly into a larger beach ball size stomach that popped the bottom two buttons letting everyone in the office to see his chunky gut and lastly his protruding paunch accidentally knocked into some people which they in turn send in complains straight into his father.

"YOU ARE FUCKING USELESS ERIC, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT" Derek shouted slamming his fist into his clean desk the noise making Eric flinch and whimper quietly.

"D-dad-" Eric tried speaking to his dad hoping to calm him down but the older male didn't listen.

"WHY DID YOU SURVIVE THAT CRASH? I WISH YOU FUCKING DIED ERIC" silent filled the office tears falling down Eric's chubby cheeks as he used his handkerchief to wipe them away but more simply replaced them. An uneasy dread filled the atmosphere of the room the temperature dropping drastically as both men's breath could be seen as they exhaled, the door to the office slammed open revealing Dark himself his black hair styled to the side in his usual black professional suit and in his left hand his cane. Cane thumping against the floor the demon making his way until he was standing in front of Eric protectively who looked like he wanted to curl in a ball and disappear.

"Mr.Derekson I'm here today to let you know that your company has been filed for a lawsuit for treating your employees poorly and insulting them" Dark calmly said with a smug smile on his face watching as Derek began to spat out any excuses from his mouth.

"I don't treat any of my employees like that" Derek said trying to defend himself but this only made Dark smile even wider as he slammed his cane on the floor making Derek stop talking.

"I heard what you said to your own son who currently works for your company Mr.Derekson and furthermore Eric will be quitting his job working for you as he got a new more well paid job where people will respect him, your company will be burned into the ground leaving you all alone. Good day Mr.Derekson" Dark wrapped his free arm around Eric the younger male leaning into the demon's side as he cried. Leaving the office Dark teleported him and Eric back to the mansion sitting down on the red leather couch the demon pulled the very sad man onto his lap one hand resting on Eric's head as the man hid his face in Dark's chest wetting his clean suit jacket and the other hand gently patting the ego's tubby belly.

"What your dad said Eric it wasn't true, you maybe blood related to that..man but that doesn't mean he's your dad he doesn't deserve that title. I'm here now Eric" Dark whispered slowly rocking back and forth as Eric wailed more and more. Several minutes past by until the shaking shoulders stopped and the grip Eric had on the back of Dark's jacket loosened, gently pulling back the demon saw that Eric cried himself to sleep on top of him standing up with Eric in his arms Dark walked upstairs making his way to Eric's room.

"I promise you Eric I show you what a real dad looks like, I will treat you right I will protect you and most importantly I will shower you with love and support"