HC: Chubby Eric And Robbie Dating Would Include (+ Chubby Dark)

. Their relationship would consist of many cuddle sessions, kisses all over their faces and midnight walks.
. Since Robbie is a zombie they can't go outside in the morning/afternoon on dates because someone might see him but Eric doesn't care usually ends up staying at the Septic's house and laying down with Robbie and talking about anything.
. The Septic egos being hella proud of Robbie having a boyfriend and straight away welcome Eric with open arms.
. Robbie pulling up Eric ill-fitting button up shirt revealing Eric's huge, smooth, plump gut and the zombie placing many gentle kisses on it while whispering how pretty and gorgeous Eric is.
. Eric being so flustered and constantly blush from the compliments and he can see how genuine his boyfriend is being.
. Midnight dates to the beach.
. Eric knowing Robbie would love to go outside and explore the world so he talks with the Septic's and they agree to go out on midnight dates.
. Robbie would be shocked but happy being outside hearing the water splash as he hugs Eric tightly.
. They spend many weeks at a time in the dark hugging one another and talking about random things.
. Robbie wanting his chubby boyfriend to keep his strength up so he would sit on what's left of Eric's lap since his bulging pudgy beerbelly takes up some room and would gently feed Eric many plates of food while gurgling happily.
. Many times Eric being too full to move and Robbie rubbing his boyfriend's larger, bloated paunch and talking to it sweetly.
. There's a slight problem.
. Eric has told his pop's Wilford that he's dating an extremely cute zombie and Wilford being ecstatic that his son is growing up and wanting to meet Robbie.
. But his Dad Dark doesn't exactly know this since he's highly protective over Eric and would scare of his dates many times from simply glaring.
. Overprotective Dark doesn't want anyone to hurt Eric.
. Supportive Wilford saying he will make sure Dark would not say anything bad.
. Eric tells his dad that he's been seeing someone and that he wants both of his parents to meet him.
. Dark is not pleased to hear this but is planning on scaring them away again but his husband Wilford has something else in mind.
. A date has been planned that Robbie would meet his parents and have dinner with them the next day.
. Nervous bean Eric.
. Eric being so nervous cause he wants this to work so badly and not wanting his dad to scare Robbie away.
. Eric wearing his favourite yellow Button up shirt that stretches tightly over his rotund, tubby belly and a black pants that is two sizes too small and constrict around his plush waist and thick round bubble butt.
. Eric literally bolting to the door when Robbie knocks and kissing the zombie hard full of passion and hugging him.
. Robbie gurgling happily and calming his boyfriend down knowing he's extremely nervous about this.
. Dark immediately coming up behind Eric with such a glaring menacing look that would make anyone run away but Robbie smiles happily and introduces himself.
. "You must be Dark nice to meet you, you both look so big and soft" Robbie will say politely the comment making Dark angry as he glances down at his large beach ball protruding gut that easily blocks his feet.
. The suit being extremely tight on the demon's tubby body showing all the plump curves and couldn't hide The weight Dark has gained thanks to his husband.
. Wilford always making sure to take good care of his husband and making sure Dark is always nice and full throughout the day.
. Dark was about to say something most likely a mean comment about Robbie/his appearance but Wilford quickly interjects coming out of nowhere and shoving two brownies into Dark's mouth who groans and forced to eat it.
. Wilford happily welcoming Robbie into their home and tells the three men to sit down at the dining room table cause the dinner is already ready.
. Robbie and Eric walking away from the two older men giggling joyfully as they held hands going into the dining room.
"You not going to ruin Eric's happiness, I'll make sure of that Dark" Wilford said nicely with a warning tone in his voice.
"Robbie's not good enough" Dark stated simply rolling his black eyes before walking into the dining room.
. Dark glaring once he sees the back of the zombies head as he makes his way over to the other side and sit down on the wooden chair forcing his wide, plush ass into it and immediately regretting it as his plump, tubby love handles push tightly in the armrests effectively making the demon stuck.
. Robbie and Eric happily talking about many things and slowly eating their dinner.
. Dark realising that something is wrong since there's three plates and not four and Wilford not having a plate at all.
"I'd promise Eric things will go well and I'm making sure you not gonna insult Robbie" Wilford said wiggling his mustache and opening his mouth to question his husband food was immediately shoved into the demon's mouth.
. Dark grunting loudly and trying to get his very energetic, focused husband to stop feeding him but the demon being powerless and forced to eat everything.
. Robbie's gurgles and giggles makes Dark even madder seeing that Robbie was watching him, Wilford shook his in disappointment and feeding his chubby husband more and more.
. Eric apologising for his parents strange behaviour and Robbie simply shaking his head and kiss Eric on the cheek saying they were funny.
. A loud popping sound filled the room as eveyone looks at Dark who his massive, blubbering belly swells outwards with the food he's eating and caused his first button to pop off his tight jacket.
. Dark growling menacingly glaring at Wilford who smiles sweetly and with new energy feeds Dark faster.
. By the end of it Dark would be too full to full to insult Robbie as his jacket is open showing how round, taut his belly is.
. Eric is kinda being in the same position as he was kinda embarrassed and was getting quickly and his dress shirt couldn't handle his large, protruding bloated gut and popped the two buttons off.
"Like father like son" Wilford said snapping his suspenders as he chuckles and knead his husband's stomach slowly.
. After that day Dark learned to be a little nicer to Robbie and eventually welcomes the zombie into their family seeing how happy Eric is and that... He doesn't want to be embarrassed like that again.
. Robbie not having any money to get Eric any gifts but he does learn how to knit and sew from Anti and makes a fluffy soft yellow blanket for Eric.