Some Drunk Chubby Dark Headcanons

. Dark always drink responsibly only drinking one glass of wine per day maybe two if he's stressed.
. How does one get a strict demon drunk? Wilford can easily persuade Dark to do anything if he says "Well... You do look weak if you don't do it"
. Determined not looking weak in front of anyone Dark would slowly drink his favourite wine.
. After two full glasses of Wine Dark would be absolutely hammered his tie around his forehead and his tight jacket unbuttoned revealing his snugly drew shirt with gaps in between the buttons letting his rotund, blubbering beerbelly hanging out.
. Drunk Dark is complete opposite to Sober Dark.
. Imagine Dark with an empty wine bottle in his hand using it as a microphone as he dances across the table thrusting his hips forward making his massive, plump gut wobble every movement.
. Wilford couldn't take his eyes off Dark's chubby body especially the demon's belly and plump bubble butt that barely fit in the trouser that looked a size too small.
. Also very emotional, praising and affectionate Dark.
. Dark loosely wrapped an arm around Goggles shoulders and slurrs out how smart and stiff the android is all the time.
. Sitting on the couch Dark lazily pulls Eric onto his lap who was stuttering and blushing mess as the demon praised the male for all of his effort.
"Eric... Hic... My boi... I'm so proud of you my son... Everything you do is amazing and good enough" Dark would say making Eric blush like a tomato but feeling incredibly happy and hugging Dark's plush, soft body.
. Also Drunk Dark being extremely confident and thinking he's a stripper.
. Dark forcing his crush Wilford onto a chair as he clumsily stripes off his clothes directly in front of Wilford who was licking his lips and hands twitching wanting to hold Dark.
. Only in his tight underwear that is riding incredibly low showing the top of his round bubble butt and butt crack off, Dark wrapping his flabby arms around Wilford's neck as his doughy, pudgy belly pushing against Wilford as his butt grinding down on the pink hair male crotch.
. This leads to a very heated passionate make out seesion between the two males and from this they start dating.
. Sober Dark would eat slowly making sure he doesn't mess his suit while Drunk Dark eats like a hungry pig eating messily getting his button up shirt greasy and messily.
. Drunk Dark not knowing when to stop eating leaving him full, bloated and always popping a button or two off his shirt.
. Everyone adores Dark when he's drunk cause he's so nice and carefree.
. Wilford recording everything Dark does when he's drunk and later will use it as blackmail/to tease the demon.