Chubby Human Bing x Chubby Chase part 2

A/n: Sorry in advance this is just awful

The day after the eating competition Bing set his sneaky plan into action. He'd made a huge greasy English breakfast full of sausages, bacons, eggs, beans with a glass of cola on the side for Chase, its wasn't difficult for the black hair American to convince his crush to eat the food since Chase absolutely loves Bing's cooking moaning and complimenting the chef as he stuffs his face with food not seeing the cheeky smile on his roommate's face. After breakfast that leaves both men full especially Chase since he had more food on his plate leaving his usually flat stomach bloated outwards creating a small bump underneath his shirt, Bing would take Chase to a random fast food place for lunch most likely McDonald's or Subway where the man "accidentally" buy a lot of food for the Irishman who groans saying he's full but begrudgingly starts to eat the food. Shuffling out of the fast food place with their bellies even rounder and bloated outwards more Bing would say that he has a special surprise for the Irishman causing Chase to become excited and walk faster back home, Bing being the sneaky person he is had already brought tons of Chase's favourite snacks. Getting home where Chase sits on the couch the American walks out of the kitchen with a huge pile of snacks making Chase gulp and try to decline he offer but Bing simply starts to feed his friend slowly and not thinking too much of it since Bing can be pretty weird Chase lets the American fed him the snacks. Bing's plan happened each and every day in an endless cycle to make it even for the Irishman for the next eating competition.

Several weeks later

"Come on, come on! Die already you massive walking poop" Chase shouted angrily at the game his slightly puffy fingers smashing the buttons on the controller. Bing sat next to his roommate on the couch his wide, flabby arm brushing against the other man's arm and the American had a large bowl of popcorn sat on his lap which was nearly empty as he grabbed handfuls of popcorn and used his fingers to feed the salty caramel food directly into Chase's mouth who distracted by the game mindlessly munched and moaned quietly.

"I'll thought you were the ultimate gamer Brody, looks like you're getting your hairy ass kicked" Bing teased his crush his hand scrapping the now empty white bowl. Chase gave the chubby American a look of disbelief before narrowing his eyes back at the TV with a look of determination.

"I am the ultimate gamer dude! And secondly how do you know I got a hairy ass? Have you been spying on me when I get change" Chase teased right back not looking away from the screen so he didn't see the blush across Bing's round, squishy cheeks. The black hair male lifted his sunglasses off his face placing them on top of his head safely tucked on his fluffy hair, his brown eyes locking onto Chase's upper body as the Irishman worn a simple dirty white vest that clung tightly to his rotund, plump belly and to his small moobs the clothing rubbing against the man's nipples causing them to harden poking against the vest creating little bumps in them.

'Damn! Chase is getting chubby really fast...Damn his cute, handsome face' Bing thought his hands twitching slightly wanting to sneak his hands underneath the thin vest and knead the soft flesh of Chase's basketball spare-tire. Bing looked up staring intently at Chase's gorgeous stubble face his tongue poking out of his mouth wetting his dry lips and unknowingly the man slowly began to lean forward his eyes staying on the Irishman's mouth.

"Boo yeah! Told ya Bingo, I'm the best gamer" Chase pumped his fist in the air causing his tight vest ride up revealing a small amount of pudgy, doughy belly with a tuff of brown hair. The Irishman ruffled his softly green hair before turning around to face his roommate in time for Bing to softly clash his plump lips with his own. For a brief second Chase froze not knowing what to do as his crush currently kissing him until he slowly kissed back with gentleness and passion feeling sparks fly in the air.

"Wow!" Chase said breathlessly feeling super high from the kiss as he smiled brightly at the American.

"You have no idea how long I imagined doing that bruh!" Bing replied chuckling lightly as he hugged Chase softly resting his head against the man's shoulder.

"Yeah I have this massive crush on you for a while but I thou-" Chase started grinning madly but his stomach interrupted him letting out a loud hungry growl causing the Irishman to blush in embarrassment.

"Looks like my gamer boyfriend is hungry. Don't worry my sweet dude, I'm gonna look after you" Bing winked at Chase before standing up from the couch with his huge, chunky paunch sticking outwards as the man walked away swaying his wide hips side to side knowing this would drive Chase crazy and it did as the Irishman growled quietly.

'Soon Chase will be definitely be ready for the second round of our competition and I'm happy to have him as the coolest boyfriend'