HC: Being Best Friends With Chubby Garuku Bluemoon Would Include

A/n: Something different and it's not my best Headcanon but I hope you like it

. Both of you being super close best friends and always hanging around doing the most random yet adorable stuff.
. Sometimes walking down the street Gar would randomly pick you up giving you a piggyback ride while you screech and demand to be put down but Gar doesn't listen and chuckles.
. So. Many. Pillow. Fights.
. Usually it's Gar that starts the unforgiving, ruthless pillow wars but you end up ending it all by tackling the chubby male to the floor and tickling him to the point he's a giggling, blushing mess as he wheezes for air.
. Whenever Gar is out of town he can always count on you to look after his cute corgi Dante.
. You absolutely love Dante and spoil the dog with many treats and cuddles and quickly Dante follows you everywhere.
. Coming back Gar on frequent occasion would see you and Dante curled on the couch sleeping peacefully.
. Gar couldn't ask for a better best friend.
. Many nights you two would end up laying down on the grass staring up at the night sky looking at the shiny stars where you two share many conversations.
. Gar telling you his feeling about this woman he likes, his dreams and ambitions in life while you support him and tell him to go for it.
. And You telling Gar some deep things that no one knows about, your struggles, the panic you have over the little things or the empty numbness you wish could disappear.
. Gar would be so confused on how a wonderful, amazing person like you could be so strong and keep this to themselves for so long but he promises to help you.
. And he doesn't break that promise.
. When you two playing Dead by Daylight Gar always trying to get you killed which ends up as a race which one gets killed by the killer first.
. Most of the time you will bring over a few large pizzas or large bags of McDonald's because you love sharing and know that if you don't feed Gar he would just eat snacks 24/7.
. You joking comparing Gar to a dog as he begs and whines to have you rub his soft, tubby belly when he eats too much.
. Dante loves Gar's soft, plump squishy gut that nights he would sneak into the humans bedroom and rest his head on Gar's tummy giving it a good luck lick before sleeping.
. Gar has so many people he can trust but he trusts you the most and knows whenever he needs you, you come over immediately to help him.