Chubby Anti x Jackieboy (Part 3) After Halloween Stuffing

A yawn leaves Anti's lips as he slowly awakes up from his food coma his bulging bloated belly felt semi-full still digesting all of the candy his boyfriend stuffed him in his sleep the black shirt he wore previous night rested just above his belly button showing some brown hair and 2 stretchmark's on the front of his stomach. A pinching sensation felt around the demon's gut brows furrowing Anti looked down seeing a brown belt tightly fastened around his rotund paunch every deep breath Anti could hear the belt creak like it was struggling to hold on to the demon's large waist, it was around this time Anti noticed that he wasn't in the living room but inside their shared bedroom his thick arms and meaty legs bound to the small chair he was sitting on his plentiful love handles touching the surface of the armrests making the demon felt tightly packed in the chair. Fully awake Anti grunted as he tried to tug his arms free from the ropes but to no success his chubby cheeks reddening from slight embarrassment and arousal his boyfriend put him in.

"Ah I see my fluffy boyfriend is awake, the fun can begin" Jackieboy man said happily yet his voice seemed deeper making Anti gulp nervously a bit. Looking up the demon saw his superhero boyfriend stood in the entryway of their bedroom wearing grey sweatpants and avengers t-shirt his abdomen bloated creating a small bump from the unsuspecting feeding session Anti gave him, over his shoulder was Anti's sack half full of candy as Jackie slowly sauntered over to his tied up boyfriend he slowly swayed his hips grinning when he saw Anti glimpse down at his body licking his lips.

"What are yah doing Jackie?" Anti asked masking his nervously playing it cool but his boyfriend could see it in his lover's black and green eyes, placing the sack down the superhero gently caressed Anti's round plump cheek that leaned into the touch.

"No need to be nervous love I'm just giving you a treat" Jackieboy man murmured softly shoving a kitkat bar pass the demon's lips the taste of chocolate lighting up Anti's taste buds munching it happily before swallowing it.

"There you go my big handsome badass demon, gotta keep you nice and strong" Jackie praised his boyfriend who blushed madly not getting used to being praised. Picking up two pieces of candy Jackie feeds it to his boyfriend, the superhero finds a steady rhythm as he feeds sugary treats into Anti's gut as it bloated outwards inch by inch the belt cutting straight in his stomach as it groaned from the pressure.

"Need-the-belt to –come off" Anti struggled to say out in-between deep breaths as it felt like the belt cutting off his oxygen. Jackieboy man trailed his fingertips down the demon's pudgy chest to the massive swell of his lover's stomach where the belt fastened the hero could feel it skin-tight his mind racing as he imagined Anti's large inflated beach ball gut bursting the belt right off.

"Not yet" Jackie growled out softly his pupils dilating as he shoved a huge chunk of candy in Anti mouth making his already round cheeks bulge out. Whimpering the demon slowly chewed the treats chocolate smeared his lips and around his mouth, swallowing it Anti opened his gob to breath in some air but his boyfriend replaced those treats with more candy not giving the green hair demon a break. 10 more minutes into the feeding the brown belt gave out a loud sudden creaking sound before snapping as it fell limply to the floor with a thud. A breathy exhale left the superhero's lips his hands twitched wanting nothing more to wrap his arms around the stuffed Anti and massage the taut dome of a stomach, using his super strength Jackie picked up his boyfriend who got stuck in the chair for a couple of seconds before plopping right out carrying him over to the comfy bed Jackie carefully laid his boyfriend on the mattress before climbing on top using his arms to keep him above Anti their bellies rubbing against one another.

"I love you muffin" Jackie whispered capturingthe demon's lips with his own just enjoying the feeling of their lips andstomachs touching.