Chubby Chase Brody x Karen (Part 1?)

A/n: Karen is an OC(Original character) that belongs to the requester, I'm sorry that I changed the request a bit but I hope you still love it. The requester is also a friend of mine and if they want there could possibly be a part 2 to this. EvelynnNightingale

195

'195 pounds?' Chase thought in disbelief his blue eyes wide in shock as he stared down at the red flashing numbers on the scale. It's been several months since he's been dating the brown hair, beautiful Karen and a few weeks since she moved in with Chase. Currently everything is going smoothly between the couple from Karen frequently cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner plus always making a massive plate of food for Chase who never argues about the portion size and eats everything on the plate happily, leaving his stomach bloated and taut making a small bump in his shirts. Of course, since he's been dating Karen doing his absolute best to make her happy and spend the majority of his time with her going out on dates from picnics on the beach to watching a romcom movie at the cinema and having no time at all working out at the local gym keeping up with his strict physical exercise.

"I...gained 30 pounds?" Chase spoke up his voice barely echoing in the small quiet bathroom. Looking up from the scales the green hair man stared intensely in the mirror trying to find out any noticeable changes in his body, seconds went by Chase didn't look away until he let out a breath of relief and stepped off the scales putting them back in their usual place.

"Maybe...the scales are broken. Yeah obviously they are because I don't see any changes in my reflection" Chase grinned calmly finally relaxing slightly as the man thought the scales were broken and lying to him. Taking off his favourite cap Chase gently styled his fluffy soft green hair before placing the cap back on backwards, a delicious aroma wafted in the house coming in from the ajar door making his mouth water and his stomach growling. Licking his lips in anticipation Chase walked out of the door never noticing the way his cheeks seemed a little fuller, his muscular arms coated in a thin layer of fat, his jeans feeling a little snugly around his waist or that his small pudgy potbelly lightly pushed against his short sleeved grey teenage mutant ninja turtles creating a small bump as he left the bathroom heading straight to the source of the mouth-watering smell.

Entering the small brightly lit kitchen Chase smiled widely seeing his girlfriend facing the stove seeming to be frying something, the man's eyes wondered all over Karen's small body seeing she was wearing an orangey yellow sundress that stopped just above her knees with yellow flower tights and bright orange ballet shoes. Chase's mind briefly flashed to the first time he'd met Karen was at a park where he heard some calming music and followed the sound where he found Karen doing some elegant yoga poses and they easily hit it off.

"Mornin my beautiful star the light of my life" Chase greeted his girlfriend with a cheery tone as he wrapped his arms around Karen's waist and rested his chin softly on her shoulder placing a loving kiss on her neck.

"Good morning panda..hehe Chase your stubble is tickling my neck" Karen let out a soft giggle feeling her boyfriend's stubble brushing against her ticklish neck. Chase simply hummed hugging Karen tightly to his body as his blue eyes locked onto the food that his girlfriend was making.

"Pancakes and lots of bacon! My favourite. You spoil me Karen, a lot" Chase replied before his mind flashed to the scales and he need a second opinion and some reassurance from the person he loves most.

"Karen...am I fat?" Chase asked with shyness and insecurity in his voice as he unwrapped his arms around his girlfriend and taking a step back. The sudden question startled Karen causing her to swiftly turn around to face the beet red face of her boyfriend, looking down she saw how slightly rounder Chase's cheeks were to his now small chubby belly that bulged outwards slightly against the man's shirt.

'Chase is even more adorable! But he's definitely not fat' Karen thought silently to herself. Taking a step forward Karen raised her hand cupping Chase's cheek softly giving him a soft smile and shook her head with confidence.

"No Chase you are not fat. You are still the same caring, loving funny man who is addicted to memes and vines that I fell in love with" Karen said with full of love and honestly in her voice as she got on her toes and gently kissed Chase on the lips. Chase's eyes watered in happiness hearing the nice words Karen spoke about him, the Irishman reciprocated gently kissing back with full of love and passion before reluctantly pulling back.

"..Thank you honey, gosh you mean everything to me" Chase commented watching Karen move elegantly around the kitchen stacking 12 pancakes onto the plate covered in maple syrup plus with 8 strips of bacon on the side.

"I guess those scales were broken then, I checked my weight and said I gained 30 pounds but that's impossible" Chase said grinning as his stomach growled again. Karen bit her lip softly as her cheeks coated in a red hue, she chuckled lightly knowing that the way her boyfriend eats that it was possible but she wasn't gonna point that out and make him feel self-conscious.

"Well next time tell those scales to leave my handsome boyfriend alone or I'm going to slap the scales with a frying pan" Karen joked handing the plate over to Chase with a wink.

"Enjoy your breakfast panda" Karen said kissing Chase one last time before turning around and prepared to clean the kitchen from the mess she slightly made.

"Thank you honey" Chase replied as he walked out of the kitchen heading straight to the living room where he'd sat down and started to wolf down his massive breakfast. Silence stretched throughout the house as the only noise there was is the clanging on the frying pans as Karen cleaned and Chase letting out some loud questionable moans as he enjoyed his breakfast, just as Karen finished cleaning the kitchen a loud burp came from the living room with a groan and she ambled into the living room.

"Looks like you really enjoyed the breakfast I made for you Chase" Karen spoke up seeing a fully empty plate on the coffee table while her boyfriend leaned backwards on the couch heavily with a larger rounder bloated stomach pushing harder against his t-shirt.

"Urp..if you keep making these delicious heavenly foods then I'm gonna get fat" Chase joked letting out a loud burp and smiled sheepishly seeing his girlfriend standing in front of him. Karen shook her head in amusement bending down and placing her hand on top of Chase's taut chubby belly and lightly began to knead into it this causing the man to relax further into the couch and closed his eyes.

"Even if you did get fat Chase, I would still love you. To the end of time" Karen spoke up sweetly continuing to rub her boyfriend's stomach.

'I need to show Chase that he still handsome and the same man he is even if he gained some weight' Karen thought looking at her boyfriend with loving eyes.