Some Chubby Dilliam( Chubby Damien X William) Headcanons

A/n: I know I said I'm taking a break but I thought I give you all a headcanon.

Warning: There is a bit of smut in here.

. Before Damien was running for mayor he was in perfect shape, lean and muscular with a strong six pack.
. But thanks to the added stress of being a mayor and due to William's absolutely amazing foods and making sure Damien ate a full meal with dessert, the mayor quickly piled on the weight.
. Of course being a mayor and constsntly having to run a town of people Damien didn't notice how quickly he was gaining weight.
. His jacket pulled really tightly across his rotund, tubby belly that stuck outwards blocking the view of his feet, his plentiful love handles and round plump butt continously getting stuck in his chair and his cheeks greatly filled out giving him two chubby cheeks and a very permanent flabby second chin.
. William absolutely somehow falling more in love with Damien now that he looks so soft and cuddly like a bear.
. Also William constsntly replacing his boyfriend's suits getting them bigger so Damien doesn't have a clothes malfunction and gets embarrassed.
. The press being their usual self's acting like vicious vultures.
. Newspapers filled with articles about Damien's weight poking fun at him and calling him harsh names.
. Eventually Damien bursting into tears as he cries into William's chest saying how fat and ugly he is.
. Immediately William shutting that down saying all the things he loves about Damien's weight and kisses the man a strong, passionate kiss.
. But William still being the most supportive boyfriend on the planet and saying he will help Damien to lose weight if he wants.
. Damien seeing how honest and loving his boyfriend is decides to keep the weight that sparks pure joy in William as he kisses everywhere on the mayor's face.
. That evening you could say that Damien went riding on William 😉
. After that Damien stops paying attention to the journalists or the newspaper and acts more confident that everyone in the town notices.
. You can expect William to always surprise Damien with sexy times in his boyfriend's office.
. One time before Damien had an important meeting William snuck in and hid underneath the table and waited patiently, when Damien sat down William used his hand to teasingly palm his boyfriend's crotch.
. The mayor blushing madly and trying to ignore his boyfriend rubbing his crotch.
. Doesn't take long for Damien to be sporting a very impressive erection in his tight pants and William licking his lips and unbuttoning the man's pants and fishing out Damien's crotch which was extremely hard and immediately bobbed his head up and down on it as he sucked on it hard and fast.
. Damien knuckles turning white as he grabs the armrest tightly and bites his lip hard to keep from moaning and drawing attention.
. This happens at least once a week because William is extremely horny and wants to show how much he loves Damien.
. William can't keep his hands off of his boyfriend and always pulling Damien's plush ass onto of his lap and placing his hands on the large, blubbering beerbelly and shaking it while teasing Damien.
. A very horny relationship.