Some Jasha Headcanons

A/n: This is for a special, good friend of mine who has been nothing but supporting, caring and funny. They are amazing and Sasha? You keep on being your amazing self and thank you for everything. Septic_boi17

. The most purest, cutest relationship you could ever witness.
. Early mornings for these two men simply sleep in late with Sasha resting his head on the Irishman hairy, tubby pillow like chest while listening to Sean's heart beating steadily as the youtuber weakly has his meaty arms around his boyfriend's body and snores loudly.
. Usually Sasha would wake up first stretching his body before looking up from resting on his boyfriend's chest and admiring Sean's soft facial features.
. Sasha's hand under the blanket as he rubbed gently all over Sean's large, bulging beerbelly while the curly hair male leaned up planting light kisses on Sean's chubby cheeks then slowly moving down to the Irishman second chin.
. Sasha slowly planting kisses lower and lower wanting to shower the sleeping koala bear with love kissing Sean's chest then moving over to the man's blubbering belly and taking his time to kiss, nuzzle his cheek against it and whisper many things he loves about it.
. Sasha always cooking a massive breakfast for his cuddly, handsome boyfriend which the smell never fails to waken up the hungry youtuber who smiles genuinely and pulls Sasha on his lap when he comes back into the room.
. Sean whispering sweet cutie nickname into Sasha's ear which makes the curly hair male blush.
. "My shining star"
. "Handsome Prince"
. "My gorgeous little septic"
. These are some of the nicknames Sean calls his boyfriend while planting kisses all over Sasha's slightly acne face.
. Sasha always loves sitting on Sean's lap while he feeds his lucky clover the huge amount of breakfast which always makes Sean full, bloated and a burping mess on the bed.
. Sean whining and begging Sasha to give him belly rubs, Sasha never declines and kneading his hands into the youtubers taut, rotund gut while muttering how handsome Sean is.
. Sean always complimenting on his boyfriend's drawing.
. Very supportive Irishman.
. Sean may have a secret box underneath the bed of all the drawing Sasha gave him and Sean keeping every single one of them.
. Sean the teasing koala bear.
. Alot of teasing in the relationship especially coming from Sean who knows that Sasha loves his new soft, chubby body and would constantly do anything to see Sasha blush.
. From walking around the house in nothing but a pair of tight flamingo shorts that barely stays on his wide, plush hips that definitely shows off his round bubble butt.
. To wearing clothes that are extremely too small on Sean and always shows some of the Irishman's chunky, plump belly.
. But also expect that Sean to forget about his larger, pudgier body and sometimes gettinf into some embarrassing situations.
. From going on a date to the cinema where the seats small for Sean who barely squeezes in them and constantly snack throughout the film leaving him bloated and stuck in the chair.
. Sasha having to pull out Sean which takes 5 minutes and then chucking lightly, planting a kiss on Sean's lips before walking out of the place hand in hand.
. Sean's very romantic person and loves to spoil his boyfriend with many gifts from Sasha's favourite foods/drinks to having movie nights at home and putting on his boyfriend's favourite movie.
. Expect alot of romantic, cheesy dates like a picnic at the park or the beach, going to the carnival or the arcade.
. Sean refusing to let Sahsa walk anywhere and giving him piggyback rides everywhere.
. "My chubby koala bear"
. "My lucky clover"
. "Marshmallow"
. These are some of the nicknames Sasha gives to Sean.
. Both men are totally in love with each other and can't possibly imagine the world without them in it.